fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Ninners!

Has no /u/ art

Which FE character would tickle you and not stop?

Reddit

Fae

Morgan

It's time.

Tharja

I guess I'll wait to pull a +Def/-Res one for the Hardest Boy(tm) meme build. Hopefully when I roll for his dad I get a suitable follow up and can make a fun family team.

WHO IS READY FOR NO CONTENT TODAY?

>will never playfully tickle Morgan
>will never play tome stackers with her
Why must you remind me of this

Eirika!

That's not a picture of Corrin

Which character would eat your ass out?

You got it backwards, its Morgan that will playfully tickle you until it goes beyond play to torture and you beg her to stop but she continues until you go insane

Damn that's a nice ass

I'm ready to see another month without a rerun of the one (two) hero I actually want, but he'll instead get another seasonal alt because he's literally the lightning of Heroes despite his only good alt being the default.
I'm really mad.

That's not as cute as I imagined it

>Reddit Stones OP.

How good is Michalis, and in what ways? I'm deciding whether to promote him or not.

>I want you to promise me that you'll never leave me alone
What did she mean by this?

Sure, cause every time I visit Reddit, picture of Ninian literally is everywhere.

Worst girl in the series.

I just love Ninian so much!

Ninian is so cute that I just want to rub her cheeks until I can get her to say rah!

She wants him to stroke her special place

>mfw Team Ninian think they have a chance

Maybe you should go back and stay there then.

>that whole image
W-well that's certainly something.

>going to reddit
>thinking the fact that the unstoppable winner being posted everywhere means anything

It's just bandwagoning.

he's like xander for a flying team but without DC and harder access to his respective type hone. an anchor to bait things everyone else has trouble killing and pull out vulnerable allies while providing the hone since he doesn't need it himself.

>every time I visit Reddit
>I visit Reddit

Just stay there you autistic piece of trash.

I'll take Ninian with me

That is not Nah

Why the fuck are you using reddit?

Ninian isn't really that popular so the fact that she's made it this far is fine for me.

He is Minerva if all Minerva's stats were boons except speed.

I wonder if Himukai Yuji will draw anyone else. Can't help but think of him what with EO 5 coming out here, soon.

Ninian is dead

>no smut of Julia dominating Sonya and filling all her holes up with dragondildoes made of light to cleanse her of her dark magic until she passes out
Am I going to have to take this matter into my hands?

>1800 flags for ninian
uhh should i just start offing them

Anyone else think it's been too long since the last FE8 banner? Lute when

Trailer in 2 hours

I CAN FEEL IT

quick question for the Heroes veterans, when it comes to five star units, do the natures really make or break them? Or at least some of them? Or are there some units where if you don't get the most beneficial nature, they are still viable? I am just wondering if it is worth it to upgrade some units that aren't exactly perfect but so have the optimal increase, or if I should save all my time and feathers for units that are perfect.

>le epic autistic girl lol
Fuck off obsidian wasp.

Gonna be enjoying your filthy footfag tears on Saturday night

Save for the bonuses

Yura's Sonya art makes me want to puke so I kinda blocked her existence in FEH.

And I don't think anyone cares about Julia v Sonya, if that's a thing, so you may have to.

It depends really, what units?

Who is your favorite hero?

for what

they released one for 1.8. don't they space out their content on yt?

>Not even 2 months ago.
Fuck off.

>autist banner
Lute, Miriel, and (You)

Who to promote ?

Certain natures can make certain units utterly unusable. But it's really on a unit-by-unit basis since there are things that can offset a bad stat.

We shall see

In your dreams, bud.

Most of them are still alright. You can use the one you have, and if you ever roll one with better natures, merge into the new one. For example, neutral Reinhardt is still good, and you can merge him into +attack Reinhardt later.

I would not be surprised if this wasn't enough to stay anymore

None of them. You're gonna promote Raigh, Raigh now.

>tfw no TA to finish building my wife's best friend

Delet

Following their new unit banner every two weeks, it's exactly time

Looks like I have to support my sister/wife now

if you've got someone to give the brave lance to, then donny

Should I throw Cecilia in the garbage for Brave Lyn.

Any unit is viable with supports and a modicum of common sense unless you're in tier 20 arena

Michalis

If I've got 220 Sacred Coins saved up I should upgrade Distant Defense before doing anything else, right? I feel like it would be real good on this +Res Hector.

Source!

>Axura mentions Cyrkensia in her lines.
>Bitch caused the deaths of many people in Cyrkensia because of her stupid act.

im going to have to ask you to post the full image or a link

yes

it's not

Wait people think FCorrin actually stands a chance against Ninian? lmao

Definitely.

>Jugdral waifus will soon be THOR'd and/or BORIS'd

mamma mia

Reddit option

Distant Defense is probably the best one you can upgrade. Other good ones are like, panic ploy, and +speed

Redpill me on Phantom Speed. What does the +5 speed count towards? The wording implies that it doesn't affect combat, but I don't know of any skill that uses the spd stat

4950+ is safe

>Thor

Windsweep and Watersweep

..... He's going to eventually have romantic feelings for Femui isn't here. Is Leo/Femui canon? This is being promoted on the FE World site too, and I think this is the only actual manga for this game.

Ninian is reddit.

Michalis

If you need to give someone a brave lance+ wait for a Cordelia so you can also pass Galeforce.

Watersweep, Windsweep. It's pretty fucking useless outside of meme builds.

Fuck off tumblrtard.

Alfonse

I need to stop this internet addiction.

Deflect seals are very useful too, Deflect Magic makes anyone able to survive Tinyhands

Stay here tumblr

Being a footfag is hard

have they been consistent with this?

dont really follow this stuff

If I get at least a 165Q/160V on my GRE tomorrow I'm gonna indulge myself in a pack of 75 orbs!

>inb4 >>>/blog/

I hope not, birthright Leo is only interesting in the post-game and I hope they don't waste it on dumb romance drama

Isn't Tumblr all about Femui/Azura?