BUY BUY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

BUY BUY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/St05v5t.png
ripple.com/insights/mufg-joins-ripples-global-payments-steering-group/
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, it's going to crash soon and I should be ready to buy?

Short it. It's a weak pump, shitcoin isnt going anywhere.

Tell that to my gains

1 XRP = 1 USD soon

1 xrp = 100 usd soon

1 XRP = $1000 USD

VERY SOON

1XRP = $.10 soon, that's a more realistic estimate than the to the moon $1 shit.

Aim high my friend.

$.10 is high, $1 would be a higher marketcap than bitcoin and ethereum combined.

>missed the rocket seat again

>holyshit
i.imgur.com/St05v5t.png

elaborate please friend

We're going to jupiter cunts!
>10
>9
>8
>7
>6
>5
>4
>3
>2
>1

Do you not understand what a marketcap Is? $1 would give it a $37 billion marketcap.

Just out of curiosity if all the banks switched to this thing what WOULD the cap be??

And why can't that happen

We're going to take the alt crown off these ETH faggots

I really don't know, I don't see it happening regardless though, if it does I'll be rich as fuck.
There's quite a bit that I can go buy with bitcoin right now, the only use for ripple is as a payment processor for banks. Its not going to be worth more than bitcoin anytime soon.

Not to mention the drug market still operates on bitcoin no chance ripple will get even near eth ripples cap will be 1 dollar at most and this will take years

Ripple is being utilized more than ETH right now, I can see it potentially surpassing ETH. This is from someone that owns both.

How much are you holding?

I've got ~151,000 xrp. I bought in when it was like $0.006 something.

Thanks for buying my bags at 3.4ksat plebs

so funny yes i laughed when i saw these hype bitches losing their money

100k, at around $.009. If every bank in the wold used it we'd be talking well over $1 trillion, just not sure how high exactly. I just consider this a highly unlikely scenario. I'm holding this for five years regardless though.

>someone buys up all XRP under 3.4ksat at once temporarily boosting price for a minute or so
>thinks people here are in the red
>still up in 30 minute window
Just how stupid are you two?

this

xrp 1000 usd

>he thinks the bull run is over

haven't been following, why is it rising now?

Lot of noise about Japan adopting it for their banks. Maybe?

Mitsubishi is overseeing it/partnering up

And when I say Mitsubishi I dont mean the carmaker but a conglomerate that would give Samsung major dick envy

ripple.com/insights/mufg-joins-ripples-global-payments-steering-group/

>Mitsubishi steering group

REMINDER THAT NO COINERS GET BTFO

TO THE FUCKING MOOOOON

holding 4k XRP, a-am I sitting in the rocket guys?

Koreans are up to pump!

>alts are not pure speculation.

>i don't understand the concept of market cap or the amount of xrp outstanding

>I don't understand it's backed by google.

>with jews you ... WIN!

I sold all my ripple to buy more ethereum. I have faith.

>bought at 4.5
>it's 3.5 now

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Bought 20k at 0.055

Will buy another 80k when it hits 0.003

I would look at SWIFT for a gauge, I don't know what it's worth though

my break even is 405

So am I going to be able to retire when I come back from work today?

Reminder that RIPple is a pre-mined scam design to skim wealth from autistic neets as efficiently as possible on minimal news.

There's is currently 134,000,000 of the shit alone in sell oders and 65% of that shit was pre-mined.

IT'S HAPPENING

>Google and Mitsubishi are just trying to take NEETS' money for what's pennies to them
How does it feel to be this retarded? Are you capable of walking and breathing at the same time?

xdd

It's over. Sell!

Can you tell me why ANYONE, let alone an institution would even bother use XRP coins? Why bother upgrading their infrastructure with shit coins. Do you know how risky, dumb, and expensive it is?

Because its a hell of a lot faster than bitcoin or normal wire transfers and has Google devs behind it. Not to mention that that's a stupid fucking question because its not a matter of "well why would banks ever do this" when many are already working on it, including the 3rd largest bank in the world.

How do I buy ripple?

Sheeeeit

Time to double down we've seen how explosive this is

>left position in Lepen to get into this failing coin

fuck this

buy the dip bro

Google is a massive fucking company that would be looking at and have it's fingers in a million pies at once.
"Google behind it" doesn't mean a god damn thing you desperate shill.
Guess what? Google devs were "behind" google+ and look how that turned out.

You're an idiot, the only bank with "interest" in XRP is the third largest in INDIA because they are holding XRP.

The actual big banks like Goldman Sachs and CitiBank are already developing their own blockchain technologies called SETLcoin and CitiCoin.

Why they fuck would they use some pajeet owned coin that in uncapped and has retarded volatility?

Look at all the cucks in this thread. They got scammed. There are more cucks in Veeky Forums than there are in /b/

I mean, just look at what happened two years ago. It's going to be back down within a month.

>citicoin
>thinking I'll touch anything made by the Rothschildes
Yeah nah

Pretty sure I told you this in another thread but the third largest bank in the world is going to use it, its in Japan, not some streetshitting bank in India. Try to actually keep up with the news about things you're talking about instead of just spouting off about things you don't know.

Market cap is going to be in the trillions

It's fucking going again boys. I was waiting for it to drop to 2900 to buy in again, but I may not see that for a while now.

Who /goingin/?

It was 2700 a few days ago, already bought the dip to lower my cost average.

Doesn't look like it will be making any huge moves anytime soon. As soon as it goes up someone dumps it hard.

Yep I loaded more at 3 cents, ups the average a little for me but that's cool, solid coin

This.

1 XRP = 1000 USD

Load up now friends.

How the fuck would it be in the trillions? It's at 1 billion and 3.9 cents. Let's do the math. 1000 billion makes 1 trillion and if you multiply 0.03 by 1000 that's 39 bucks. And a trillion is quite a lot of money. Don't get your hopes down, but don't succumb to this echochamber that just wants to pump and dump the coin.

Yeah, they're testing it. September should see another pump.

buy now or cry later

we're fucked if we break below 0.00003100

How do I buy this memecoin?

Kraken nigga

Bittrex cracka

What is the best site to trade cryptocoins, with preferable multiple coins on 1 site?

This

what are like the pro or cons?

yeah, if you wanna see what coins ACTUALLY pump, take a look here.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

Fuck off shill faggot.

My tekno ananyluz skills tells me that we're going space moon city once we break 0.00003575 BCT.

PACK YOUR SHIT CUZ WE GOING SPACE

Fuck poloniex

Gatehub is the official wallet and the cheapest place.

the market cap is wayyyyy to high for this thing to ever even reach 5$ sorry to burst your bubble fgts

Muh smart contracts