Gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2220

CardCaptor Magisa: Electric Boogaloo

>Recent News
McDonalds SkyCompass Collab - Eat burgers in Japan, get damascus crystals and a sunlight stone
Fourth Crew Skill - Available if you have 21+ members
CCS Collab - Dark Unknown Staff, Sakura is the loyalty character

>18M Player Celebration *Co-op won't be affected by MagFest
10/10 - 10/24 - MagFest(Login Raffle, Half AP/BP cost for Raids, Half AP cost for Free Quests/Main Story/Special Quests, x1.5 RP/EXP bonus, Double effect for Journey Drop Buffs)
10/11 - 10/24 - Free Single Rolls and 200 Crystal Login Bonus

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=63956414&mode=medium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sample
Sasuga, Magisa cuck.

Magisa is already perfection enough, no need to ask for more

I love Magisa and I'm proud to be a cuck!

this isn't a shota thread

>gbfg/
Hagisafags can't even OP properly

Magisa is a whore and gran should leave her

Fuck off Shacuckganexa

722F30D2 RQ 4/6 Cuties only

I love wind

Dumb cumdump. Go suck some dicks ugly

>people surprised a woman dressed like that and with that kind of personality is spreading her legs for anything slightly attractive when she's on the razor edge of turning into a pile of ugly sag

EATING OUT ZOI'S CUNNY

cog is a whore too

Fuck off shitposters, I hope you fucking explode in your basement

>there are retards farming the celeste mines
>meanwhile you can get 4x FLB ex staves in 4 hours of flipping as you just buy the damascus and tickets and urn
>tfw in literally 1 day you can have a 5 EX 2 normal 3 magna elemental build that can handle pretty much anything

Reminding this sub again that there is literally nothing wrong with being a cuckold

There's Magisa and a bull so it's close enough.

See you on /trash/.

Sakura is a fucking shitstain fuck CLAMP and everything CLAMP ever made

but i only shitpost while in the gym

Basements are actually pretty rare in Britain.

Help gbfg i literally cant stop imagining magisa getting fucked silly by shota cocks so much that im losing sleep

Post your waifu/husbando /gbfg/!

>this sub
Reddit please.

cog is pure

>using Veeky Forums in public
Wow! So this is Autism!

>Every event proves just how shit /gbfg/ tastes are in some new and awful way

>Magisa LITERALLY summons a bull

Ntr is great though

if i go for gao, i'll be replacing my gw dagger with xuanwu axe, yes? and the extra slow will be for xuanwu shellfists?

>still 4/6
A-anyone?

Your pathetic attempt of shitposting will never bring us down. We will love Magisa forever and ever.

His normal version with the full mask is pretty cool, but I do not like that half-mask.

>implying the gym is a social place
>implying anyone can even see it

besides, what else am i supposed to do between sets?

>Morax is a giant black bull
Holy shit.

>WE

Shut up

slot*
godbless how did i make that mistake

ITS A FUCKING GOLEM LIKE COLO ALSO ITS A FEMALE GOLEM YOU STUPID, READ HER FATE EPISODE

>magisa having raw creampie gangbangs with black doraf shotas
Make it so.

After this event Clarisse is coming back to my fire team, i don't even care if she's bad, i refuse to have a cuckbait in my party

Fuck of with your delusion, shit for brain

>these virgins crying cuck when they were never going to fuck the fictional woman anyway

Claimed the cutest

Good, I never cared about stat, rating or any of that shit, i put cute girls only in my team, cuck and whores are not allowed

kissing sakura-chan!

REEEE GRINDING TO 101 WITHOUT SLIMNES IS SO HARD

HALO ONLY GIVES 2.5K AND TAKES WAY FUCKIN LONGER

Enjoy getting cucked by cuck team in every raid, cuck :^)

>That one doujin where magisa is swallowing some random guy smegma while getting double teamed on the beach

At last i truly see... Guess im a cuck now...

>she is literally just teasing the naive hoing through puberty kid to see his reaction
>cuck cuck cuck cuck
pathetic

Why the fuck would you need to AH or slime to 101? Regular play and getting your first grid or two should easily get you there which is far more important than having a half assed grid with a t4 class.

>After this event Clarisse is coming back to my fire team, i don't even care if she's bad,

user, Clarisse is pretty good and has an excellent compatibility with Zeta and Percy. Sometimes rather than filling the team with attackers, it's useful to have someone with dispel and other tools to weaken the enemy.

he's probably 100 and really want his 101 for class champ weapon

NO!
Finally KMR recognised NTR as a legitimate fetish, I will not let you take that from me.

WUZ

There is literally nothing wrong with half assed t4 class, and unlocking HL is far more important than your first grid that mvp your own hard raids.

KEKZ

Which granblue would you see getting her NTR event next? I nominate this slut

Literally made for cuckolding with black bulls

but Zeta is already in a relationship with Vasedaddy, only cucks would fall for her

You are beyond help if you think that grid is any good

Why would it being female change anything?

Row IV classes are a massive power boost you dipshit, the earlier you HL the earlier you get it.

also SSR seraphics and 18 extra red chests from hosting as well as +1 upgrades

What makes it hilarious is given how he had no reaction, it was even shit as a token VA interaction meme scene, but boy people sure get defensive and rationalize it out to be more than it even was. It's like you really want to be teased.

>implying this is not a part of KMR masterplan to testing Magisa popularity
>part 1 will featured NTR bait to atrracting autists and NTR creature
>part 2 will be vanilla lovefest with Gran/Dj and magisa BTFO the shitty CLAMP primal beast together and making sensual mana transfer press while Syaoran and Sakura watch in horror as the ritual manifest with Tomo recorded everything into her camera

THANK FOR FUCKING NOTHING FAG

Just give the game r18 scenes like Kamihime already, I want to see zeta fucked by an old man, vira gangraped raped by villagers and Catherine getting punished for stealing from the wrong person.

NTR is a mistake

vira bestiality rape where she's killed and eaten after

people like you should never leave their basement, not even through the internet

I do not even know why is a thing. Seriously.

initial >>>>> shit > second > 5*
how did they fuck up Six's sprites and portraits so much

It will become yuri and Gran can join in too

The ones calling everyone else cucks are the true cucks. They see NTR in everything because that is their fetish, they would pay good money to read doujins of their waifu.

>people insist that summer characters and events aren't canon to make vira pure katsexual
>meanwhile people insist magisa is shotasexual because of an event
Are events canon or not? Because if they are it makes vira worthy of a threesome with gran and kat. If they aren't it keeps magisa gransexual.

Mistakes into miracle

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=63956414&mode=medium

That's what the viracucks say all the time. Are you saying it's somehow different with Magisa?

With this shit art, LMAO No
God forbid for a friendly playful witch act like a friendly playful witch

Vira line was mistranslated. She shit on you in jp.

Different is I don't give a shit about Vira or kat.
>Vira
>only good for Veil
>Kat
>water which is shit

Vira is lying in the summer event. Magisa was just teasing the kid.

Take a shot every time someone writes "cuck" in this general.

How much she shit on you though? like she want Gran to die or something? Sorry, i can't read moon

This is my wife. Say something nice about her!

>surprised people so desperately deprived of female or human contact in general project their fetishes on to everything
It's not really a surprise it's main users are neckbeards who larp as NSDP

Vira is literal shit.

>It's the delusional "friendly playful sadistic witch" poster

>God forbid for a friendly playful witch act like a friendly playful witch
It's the same people who insist Silva and Song are into each other so they can do a double NTR claim for those into either of them.
At this point everybody is cucking everybody including Dorothy who cucks you for the queen then comes back with Claudia as a set.

I don't want to die from alcohol poisoning

see you on /trash/ magisaposter

She likes fucking big dicks while you watch from the corner!

Once someone told me, if we fapped to the same girl it's just like we both fucked the same girl. Since that day I've never let anyone know about my waifu.

There's just a vocal user here that really hates Vira for some reasons. Just ignore the shitposter.

She's pretty tight

Its literally her character though?

enjoy doing no damage
fucking gridlet

>>water which is shit
kekku