When did Jews take so much power in the media, economy, politics, etc...? Why did they take so much power...

when did Jews take so much power in the media, economy, politics, etc...? Why did they take so much power, and how can they be stopped?

Jesus will stop them inshallah

thats nice but it doesnt really answer my question. What happened to allow them to take so much power?

Because they are smart.

okay i mean that doesn't explain when or how they took it

>Jews are a threat

What the fuck are you smoking, and where the hell can I (not) get it?

>the genocide of my people through forced cultural marxism is not a threat to me
you must be american lol

There's nothing to explain.

Jews like to put themselves in control, they like to organize things. They simply recognize which branches are the most useful for control and they put all their efforts to apply them and put a sort of monopoly over them.

Jews never produce and create like other races do, they lack the talent for it. Instead they control.

then why do they want to put out the fire that is the white race? If they stomp out the people creating, they have no one to control?

>Europeans being retarded
>THE JEWS DID THIS
>rinse and repeat
European history in a nutshell

There's always someone to control. The world is a big place.

thats fairly modern though, who's to say the failure that was wwII was simply that, a failure. And the next time we fight back it may not be the same.

jews were locked out of the traditional centers of power in most european kingdoms since they could not gain become large landowners or gain titles, so they instead focused on commerce and banking since most european kingdoms also barred christian from charging usury. The decline of feudalism and rise of capitalism in the early modern era put some jews in an advantageous position.

you may find this hard to believe, but "the jews" are not some hive mind

>fairly modern
Sephardic Jews were exiled from Spain because muh NWO, Da j00s

because whenever the jews get successful, white people crawl out of the woodwork trying to take that success for themselves because they are jealous

/pol/tards really need to go

thank you for this answer i actually dont browse /pol/ im just curious

Then why do you go on about stopping the Jews? Stopped doing what? You think there's a Jewish conspiracy or something?

If Jew are guilty of anything it's nepotism.

Because banks become a major player in economics.

Once banks stop being so important, Jews influence will recede

i mean, it's fairly obvious that they are forcing multiculturalism through media, politics, etc...whether or not it's a "jewish conspiracy" has yet to be determined.

I don't think it's a conspiracy, so much as it's just obviously beneficial for them.

It's like people on welfare voting for politicians that promise more welfare. They aren't conspiring to cause economic collapse, it's just in there immediate best interest

this makes sense but wouldn't more people object to this?

why do you have that saved you fucking merchant

You make it sound like they're some kind of fucking hivemind or something

i always figured mike was a jew in disguise

Nepotism, as well as having a vitalistic culture.

Pretty much every race is guilty of nepotism to some extent (those people that aren't generally end up dissolving into the faceless "common man", and ironically, are the ones being pinned with all the crimes of racism in the past now), but the Jews really take it to another level. I worked for Jews in the past, and not only did they almost exclusively higher Jews, but they'd give discounts to Israelis just for being Jewish. Of course Jews like to say it's not a race, it's a religion, but when they're so autistic about Judaism only being passed through the mothers bloodline, but not at all about whether or not somebody actually practices, it's hard to take that claim seriously.

They also have a reputation for being smart, hardworking, and studious people, and they fully deserve that reputation. There's a reason that, black people for example, aren't the ones in positions of power to overwhelmingly promote or higher other black people. "White" people do the same thing, and even breaking that into sub-ethnicities, people with latino names generally higher other people with latino names, people with Germanic names: other Germans, etc. the whole world does it to some extent, the Jews (for obvious historical reasons) are just a lot more aware of that.

The best solution imo would be to require all citizens to swear allegiance to the state, renounce any religious or racial affiliation, and serve for several years in the military, however this is considered "fascist" and "racist" by the small minded.