Is it normal to find money more sexually arousing than the sex itself?

Is it normal to find money more sexually arousing than the sex itself?
Would you rather have sex with the most beautiful woman on Earth (in your eyes), or a guaranteed 100% gain in net worth?

>guaranteed 100% gain in net worth
not even a question

I'm a poorfag who's going to have increased his net worth by over 100% by the end of the year anyways so I'd take the sex option. Ask me in five years and my answer would likely be different.

If she would bear me a child I'd take sex with some top tier genes. Otherwise the doubling for sure.

Doubling, no question.

pussies only pussy and I get it when I need it - Drake

>have sex once or make 300€

What kind of a question this is ofc im taking the money

Sex with beautiful womenobviously, it's not like doubling my net worth would change anything.

And we subhumans that browse Veeky Forums want money to fuck beautiful women anyway unless you are low T faggot.

I'd take sex with the most beautiful woman on earth for the ego boost

Sex only once?
Can I impregnate her?
Does she have to keep it?

You gotta post rules ffs

>sex with a beautiful women
would last anywhere between a minute to half an hour tops
>doubling net worth
depending on your net worth it could mean getting the outcome of potentially hundreds or thousands of hours worth of work in an instant

people choosing sex are children

>hmm, should I take the one time experience that I could actually buy with a little bit of the other thing anyways
>or should I take the thing that can be converted into pretty much anything else in the world..

please, doubling my net worth I could hire some chick to be my full time sex slave

Eh, I'll take the sex.

I mean, the most beautiful woman on earth sounds pretty good to me.

This is such a dumb question. I feel the most sexual when everything in my life is going great i.e. if my financial situation is great, my sex life is too.
100% gain means I am fucking killing it.

It sounds like you might have limerence over a girl. I've been there. It's not worth it.

What if I have a negative net worth?

I don't like sex with extremely beautiful women.

It's threatening and distracting.

easily the woman. you cant buy real love

perfect looks.
no babies or baggage.
education.
chance to keep her forever.
inspiring enough to help make me 100% gain in net worth
probably has her own income

just beauty as in looks ? the money

If I really wanted sex that badly, I could buy some really nice hookers with that kind of money. What a dumb question.

I quit my job weeks ago once i discovered options. my morning routing consists of working out completely naked in my garage with a stiff erection for test boost. have a little table to put my ipad on so i can watch my positions rise through the morning to get even more test flowing.

You trading options on indexes or individual stocks?

What broker are you using?

>inspiring enough to help make me 100% in net worth
have you even considered having 100% gain in network would make that woman come to you anyway? And not only that you'd be in a better standing to actually KEEP that type of woman.

It's 2017 and all you niggas got it backwards.

i use e*trade... no recommendation if thats the best or not its just what ive used for a long time. so far individual stocks. mostly selling options for apple, xom, cvx, aep, few others. trying to get options enabled on my vanguard account but its been difficult.they want me to mail in forms or something. Vanguard/ETFs starting to seem like a meme desu

My networth is like $70 worth of BTC so i'll take the sex.

sex with any woman isn't worth it.

its best to just focus on improving yourself (get Veeky Forums), your net worth and the pussy comes naturally.

honestly, chasing tail is a massive waste of time and resources and if you're really horny just hire a hooker and get it over with, or best yet, just jack off and focus on your work.

pussy is a depreciating asset and there is plenty of fresh new ones coming of age year by year.

that goes for companionship to, its overrated, the vast majority of woman drain you physically and mentally.

it really isnt that expensive to have a nice asian hooker over every week. i usually pay 300 because i want sloppy throat fucking and feel bad about it but she's more than happy with the amount. women are fucking useless. You can have a six pack and a 7 figure networth and she'll nag you "Why arent you indie acoustic guitarist?! God you let this milk expire you're a slob!" too much nagging not enough gagging.

You doing covered calls?

Sex with the most beautiful woman on Earth costs less than 100% of my net worth.

I was going to use TDA as my broker, but I discovered tastyworks last week, and they sound pretty good.

yeah I know what you mean, I frequently get hookers as well when I stop focusing. Its just nice to get easy access to what I want without all that bullshit.

I swear its the hormones on these women, it never enough for them and they're constantly comparing themselves with what they say on TV.

I mean-- bitch, if I was the god damn Saudi Prince and can afford a leopard to lick the peanut butter off my cock what makes you think I cant find someone else to spin their tounge around my anus.

Where you find your hooker user?

Yeah just covered calls right now. It's not a huge amount of money but i cant believe Veeky Forums doesnt talk about these strategies. Looking at doing cash covered puts. I'll consider using margin when I'm more experienced but honestly I'm pretty happy with my returns though I'm working with about 200k of equities.

visited asian massage parlors for a long time finally started talking to them more/getting their numbers for outcalls.

Nice.

How did you get the 200K to trade with?

engineer wagecuck for 10 years..finally got a job that paid 150k a year. worked it for about 3 years but got tired of getting up at 4 in the morning and being on call all the time. covered calls alone paying all my expenses and some additional savings. also made alot on the eth train but havent started to continuously trade crypto.

Sex isn't worth 25K to me.

100% by a mile and I'm not even poor so I don't even need it