/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #133

Corrected OP. Feel free to correct mistakes if anything else is wrong. I'll change them unlike the other cunt who always insists on making the threads.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Bonz is currently roaming duel world until the 20th
>Duelist Kingdom will be back on the 17th
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Outdated in parts, but it's the best we've got)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Aandroid emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>Konami doesn't give a shit about the modded APK nobody has been banned for farming. We can only hope it happens at some point.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14142231
drive.google.com/file/d/0B77pql4TUlhId3NqWnJuam1lWjQ/view
youtube.com/watch?v=dLIhKAbSq0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once again
Is Alyssa bothered by the fact that her chest is noticeably smaller than all of the other Obelisk Blue girls?

So what have you guys gotten from Zombie boy so far? I already have a full set of Call of the Mummy and most of his R cards besides Ghostrick Mummy.

Is her chest really smaller?

Not him, but the other Obelisk girls are all C's and D's, her's is noticeably smaller, like a B.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

strawpoll.me/14142231

How dow e make fusions great?

I have Pumpking and his trap card twice. All the other three or more times.

Masked HEROes

vs.

Bring shaddolls

Hmm, that chest is really rather pathetic.

Kito-san really needs to take it easy with those f-bombs. This is a children's card game.

Here's Madison too

And Alexis, for the sake of completing the set

I think madison is slightly larger than Kylie

Do you have econs? If not, econs. If you have 3,then first figure out what kind of deck you should make, so some research. Then you'll know what you need.

Where's her penis?

I need to know

How tight is Kylie's ass?

>"You wanna stick it where, user!?"

Don't lewd the Kylie.

kill yourself

>Crowler might only be farmable by GX characters
I'm scared

just use the based apk

He's gonna be unlockable, so it's likely to be a gate based event.

Nice one, zombie boy

Konami will fear the samurai

post the link

>early thread
kys retard

drive.google.com/file/d/0B77pql4TUlhId3NqWnJuam1lWjQ/view

Dont unistall the oficial game, using the apk in ranked is dangerous, and make a Konami ID, so you can use the same account for both version
>Konami doesn't give a shit about the modded APK nobody has been banned for farming. We can only hope it happens at some point.
So, someone finally updated the OP

>Cyber Tutubon
glad fierce queens get to be meta
meanwhile cuck-eyes and red-eye shitters will never recover
lmao

Day 2 and I only need 2 more Pumpkings. The most intimidating thing about Bonz is Pumprincess but he fills up his back row so fast with other shit you can then just kill them for free.

>Accidentally duel against Bonz Lv.40 using Pegasus' starter deck
>Win

So this....is the power....of Zombies

>tfw my cyber angel deck has the edge because of my secret tech 3 mirror walls[/spoilers]`

I've been playing for a while but never checked out Naturia until recently. Any pointers for making this deck better? No I don't have MW, please forgive me.

>No I don't have MW
then fuck off

Cut the strawberry and dragonfly and add another stag beetle and hydraga if you've got them. Pumpkin + beetle + hydraga beatdown is usually an OTK going second and you want as many 5+ stars as possible for beatdown.

And maybe cut the Seven Tools for another econ.

THIS is what I get for 8k??

awwwww are u gonna cwy??

>Duel level 30
>Get an UR
>Somehow upset at this
?

FUCK YOU

I haven't even gotten a single SR from lvl 40s yet.
His cards are trash, but 2 more call of the mummy would be nice, maybe.

You're really getting that hostile over a phone game? It's refused to give me that card so far.
Thanks, I'll switch out tools for the econ. And I do have another hydrangea.

This But Naturia has really fallen out recently, it's Tier 3 at best right now. If you want to hit KoG, look into CA, REZ, or Hazy Flame

>when you mill the milltard

why is everyone so mean to him ;_;
what did he do to deserve this treatment

Being a zombie shitter

Wow, toon brainlets really don't know when they've lost

How can BIG fish be made great again?

>it's October
>she's not exclusively playing zombies
Explain yourself

>TFW still no Megaman Battle Network Links

youtube.com/watch?v=dLIhKAbSq0w

i'M grinding her right now but zombies is for odion

I remember buying an old booster with yami yugi on it, i got several GK's, Knight Jackal, and that axe mummy that Odion has.

I fell in love with the Egypt theme ever since.

I love ninjas. Is there any way to make my ninjas better? I recently switched out a second sasuke for an ebisu and an armed for a crimson.

Apparently Duel Links is coming to PC/Steam this Winter. Is Konami crazy or do they want 10x more hackers than they have right now?

>Have almost all the characters
>Have a good deck built up
>Some pretty good rares in there by absolute luck of the draw
>Can't play for months because phone is shit and didn't have enough memory to update and keep all other apps
>Get new phone
>Replace DL with an app converter for new phone
>mfw I probably deleted my profile
>mfw I'll have to do that shit all over again

As long as they get a pc user to buy 1 (one) pack for 99 cents it will be worth it

you had plenty of opportunities to sync your account to google play or konami account

Just build Cyber Angels lol

Dump all your gems into Neo-Impact and pray for them Senjus/Mirror Walls

I know it's my fault.
I'm still sad though.

imagine being so fucking stupid you din't sync your acc

dark magician of chaos might be rubbish but god damn I'm hype for it. I've got 3 escape from the dark dimension so I'm ready

why didn't you sync?

why didn't you just play on an android emulator?

why did you just use a microsd card for additional storage?

I don't want to kick you while you're down, but you dug that hole for yourself my man

I really want a Megaman Battle Network mobile game. I think it would be so fun to collect cards through gacha, and the Net world of the game was already emulating a connected world - now it can actually exist.

Sweetie, I...

Honestly I wasn't in a very good position mentally, started losing all interest in everything I thought I liked. So then I just thought I would delete it or buy another card, kept putting that shit off, now we're here.
I mean yeah I fucked up, guess I know better now.

>Megaman Battle Network for iOS/Android
>Build your own custom navi
>Option to use them like Siri/Google Assistant on your phone
>Find navicust parts/styles/chips/zenny/etc by beating other players online or viruses
>Can also buy Green/Blue/Purple mystery data with zenny or by finding them in game
>Fully fledged story mode that keeps expanding
>F2P elements are limited to allow for certain slight upgrades, no buying items outright

N
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Why are Bonz' deck so terrible? His level 40 is laughable, Wonder Ballons is the only real problem card. His Call of the Haunted doesn't matter because Pumpking is his strongest monster and it only has 1800 ATK.

One day

All he has to his name are normal zombies, Pumpking, and Call of the Haunted

Because unlike Mokuba, they couldn't bullshit half of his cards because he had a very specific and memorable deck.

What do I even build? I'm almost done grinding for Equatia on Mai so I'm pretty close to having all the drop cards for Amazoness, but I didn't do the event so I don't have that one card you need.

Post dick

>Use balance cyber angels in plat
>Barely got to legend
>use lif point boost B in legend
>cruise my way to legend 2

This is a mad game

Skill: Life point boost B
3x Stein
3x Mallet
3x econ
3x Thunder dragon
3x tttd
3x Gale Lizard
2x reload

If you got turn 1 and get stein in hand you basically win.
Turn 2 is still winnable if you have ttd or econ with Stein, maybe a lizard to stall

Are SPELLCASTERS good in this game?

Ojama brainlets are even funnier when they lose tough. I don't think there was a single Ojama fag that waited for his defeat and did not rage quit after I destroyed their precious King with my Lava Golem.

You should probably add that the next minibox, Servant of Kings, is coming out next week. DMoC and Birthright are in it.

No. The next box might be spellcaster heavy though.

Dark paladin is a good meme

I won 6 in a row, I wish I knew whet you were talking about but I don't speak ebonics.

Where can I download a good rip of the Yu-Gi-Oh manga, anyway? All the torrents on nyaa have no seeds, and apparently my bakabt account is no more.

animebytes ;)

...fuck dude, I've been there before. Sorry for your loss, but now you can be reborn from the ashes on your new account. Now you can play optimally and invest in the right boxes and the gem stimulus from the anniversary should catch you right back up.

>netnavi tournaments
>bet on netnavi tournaments with chips in darknet
>darknet is an active PvP zone and you can get attacked by other players in it while exploring
>but darknet has bootleg versions of the mystery data chips and its the only place to get them
>style change with friend navis or NPC navis

Absolutely never ever

>spend real life money to get chips
>and then add the RNG of possibly getting the wrong chip code
No thanks.

Oh yeah!
I'll take ya on!
Let's go go go!

>Chip Trader feature so any worthless chips you find can still potentially be used to get good chips
>Can fight much tougher versions of bosses and final bosses from the games with other players on a team
>Can team up against another player in PvP, 3 on 1 style where the 1 person has 3x HP, or super rare chips, or can use Hubstyle or something
PLEASE

Here's mine but like said, naturia kind of suck now. Good luck user

Kylie's tits sure are woowee.

I want to give Kylie my Cyber Angel deck so she can be the bestest duelist ever!

Hey you, please don't lewd Kylie!

fug

Why is she so