Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14143713
youtube.com/watch?v=JWOY1VJc6A4
strawpoll.me/14143768
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

: D

Ebin :DDD

+Spd/-Res
Should I give this mysterious lady LaD3+Desperationn?

Where's the lip lick edit that's also 10000x10000

Reminder that three DLC packs have been announced for Warriors under the season pass.

One for each of the three games represented.

wtf should I do with 3 inigos

smash his boipussy (x3)

>Shitarriors
No one cares.

Tailtiu is a SLUT and chugs semen on the reg.

No one cares

JUGDRAL!

strawpoll.me/14143713
strawpoll.me/14143713
strawpoll.me/14143713

How many holes you got, user?

I want more members of the Freege family

Tell me about Bruno, why does he wear the mask?

how do you spell her name

This is a LIE! Delete this post right now!

lady ishtar when

It's that or Renewal to keep her health from being low after pretty much every fight.

Fuck /tv/ and fuck what they've done to the other boards.

Because in Fire Emblem it is all you need to be unrecognisable

Arden's wife!

Why does Eyvel look like she got stoned?

>mfw just pulled yet another fucking off banner
>mfw it's yet another falchion user on a dragon banner
Any value to +ATK -DEF Chrom?

Someone get this hothead outta here!

Reinhardt was never even that impossible of an opponent, he's pretty easy to counter since he can only do one thing and is blue. Blyn is the one who got a whole fucking kit filled with stupid meta whore bullshit.

I WANT TO MAKE NEPH PREGNANT

I'm going to S rank Deirdre and kill Sigurd and Arvis!

ティルテュ

What was the point of adding Tilt into the game, no one can even spell her name right.

Why the fuck did they have tailtyu instead of someone who would make sense like quan or lex

>I don't think you understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.
Which FE character says this again?

Crappy but workable IVs. Slap Renewal on him and he'd work as a Falchion Medic.

YAS

if you have a spare brave sword, he's alright

otherwise congrats on your aether fodder, enjoy padding that arena score

Dew is CUTE!

>Deirdre is literally better Julia
I-it doesn't matter
I'll still love her and care for her

Yeah not sure what else to do with her paper thin defenses. She can't even tank magic hits with that bane.

I'm wondering if it's worth trying to run Gale Dance + Hone Attack in order to squeeze a couple more stats out of her dance buffs for blade users, but it's probably not worth such a minor gain.

Why not the obvious - WoM3?

You know, this was the perfect time to introduce a new common tome with a new effect, instead of just re-used an already existing one.

Does Glacies take in account things like Water Boost and Berkut's Lance for the damage calculation?

They can't add Quan until after Altena so he can powercreep his kid's prf like Sigurd

He's a big guy

They needed a useless shitter to drop to 4* after the banner ends

Every banner needs that one unit obviously placed in a banner to get demoted / cuck your pity rate.

Azel's wife

Roll on my fucking banner.

Quan and Lex aren't cute girls.

Sure.

I mean, we get a free one, right?

That's what the merges, seals and supports are for. I have multiple builds that I will try to make her strong. Brave Lucina will be her buffslut.

Jaffar

t. Drill

Honestly I'm pretty bored of WoM dancers. It's great for defense but I find I never actually use it during player phase because I never position my units that far away from each other in the first place, especially on someone like Axezura who's always busy providing buffs.

Don't have to ask me twice. Didn't have to ask me once either

Or to give Thoron+ to a non-generic unit.

>there will never be a proper, full blown Fire Emblem with Heroes' chibi sprites/models

Why so serious, Sigurd?

It wouldn't be the first time she got stoned.

>Alfonse used to get to be fucked by this

No wonder He searched for him through dozens of worlds

le spoony bard xD
I'm just guessing, I have no idea

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble

You're the only character I want.

Obligatory mage for Obligatory mage spot on Verdanne map, though Jamke would've worked just as well. Should've had Verdane Army OST instead of Chapter 0 music for it though, since they otherwise got it perfectly mapped like in the games (should've had tiny little carve out in the middle for Lex's little pen for 100% accuracy).

youtube.com/watch?v=JWOY1VJc6A4

TILTS IS CUTE

Show up with good IVs faggot, I have 192 orbs just for you

>Julia partner in the gauntlet
>Deathblow 2
>Vantage 2
>Breathe of Life 3
>HP +3 seal

strawpoll.me/14143768

Nope, I'm saving for the Halloween banner.

That's what FE Switch will be.

Lord Sigurd, if you have bad IVs, I'll never forgive you!

I wish she got a Prf tome with Wrath. I know it feels weird to give her a prf tome but she can't even use the skill she originally had in FE4.

I never used her in FE4, but I gotta admit, she's hella cute. My dick is trying to persuade me away from Sigurd. Please help.

But Julia is still better due to defensive spur bonus vs irrelevant buff-bypass (especially since enemy can't use it well and panic ploy is straight up better).

Comfy.
Snuggly.

In heroes when

>No Tilty option

Pelleas didn't deserve to suffer.

FE switch will have all the smash swordies as cameos. Screencap this post.

Dorcas, finally free of his horrible wife.

>there are people voting for anything other than WoM dancers

AI Predictability is your greatest asset, and WoM dancers fuck you over the most with that. You can have dedicated units to counter Rein and Lyn, but dancers can turn anything into a positioning threat and they don't always dance when you expect them to. Combine that with the ability to teleport across the map to either kill your unit or dance the enemy to get a chain kill and you have the most fucking infuriating bullshit.

am I the only one that is going to support Arvis and Sigurd?

Black Knight is cute, CUTE!

Which is why they'd be even better.

Fuck. You just reminded me I missed my second match of Ninian's multiplier last hour.

I'd like a Fire Emblem title in same vein as SD Gundam GGeneneration, would work perfectly with Heroes style characters and story too. Plus worlds merging together would be cool.

we posting smols now?

How to build? SPD+/DEF-

If BLyn counter, do I waste all my feathers on my 3* Cecilia?

I've been planning a Chrom build with Reciprocal Aid, HP+5, Renewal 3, Infantry Pulse and Panic Ploy seal. It was originally planned for a soft boy but Chrom would do it better.
The idea is a full support unit with a huge HP pool for healing allies with reciprocal (and regenerating it back through Falchion+Renewal) and reliably proccing panic ploy and infantry pulse. The huge attack also helps him dent enemy units when he needs to and Falchion gives a little extra utility against dragons. -Def will hurt you a little but his defense should still be workable enough for the general purpose he needs to serve.

Otherwise he's the strongest (most attack, I don't mean best) infantry Brave user. Just run Brave Sword+ with Death Blow 3 and watch everything die.

I wanna tilt Tilt's teeny titties!

i s supported bike and bk together already so i'll do the same for those two

You can't say that without knowing stats. For all we know, Deirdre could have 2 more res than Julia.

S-so will I! Also you can't guarantee you'll roll a Deirdre with good IVs, nor can you be sure of her stat line.

Julia along with her statline and Naga effect will probably remain more of a bulky defensive unit while Deirdre will probably be more of an offensive force, if that makes you feel any better