He won't invest in taas ICO

>He won't invest in taas ICO.

I swear to god, you guys want to stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

taas.fund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How fast will this moon after the shitters hear about it?

Fucking speed of light! It has everything for a shitpump:

- russian autism
- ethereum
- new application (closed funds)
- limited number of tokens

It wont go to 100x but I can guarantee 2 o 3x ico

Can I get rich of of this? How soon?

I am in. 148 TAAS tokens. cost me £100. current buy price of 1 token is $0.8, when the ICO finishes the starting price will be 1 token = $1. Can literally dump the lot straight away and come out with profit (£27.approx).

But why would I do that? this isn't going to moon over night, but I honestly can't see it dropping below $1, so you'll always be in profit.

It holds huge fucking potential, won't be worth crazy amounts but could very easily over the coming months be worth around $6.

Hope I've convinced some of you. Short term just dump after ICO finishes. Long term, we wait it out see how it rides the markets and bail if we have to or dump after a heavy pump.

This is the best attempt to bring some sense of stability to the crypto market, read their blog and their website. 10% reserve, 15% operations (bit steep but hey ho), 75% portfolio. The Portfolio will heavily be built on ETH and BTC, and if ETH really takes off then we are all laughing.

THIS IS THE DOGS BOLLOCKS.

You seem to know what you are talking about (not even sucking your dick) may I ask you a question?

What this guys are trying to so is to make a fund (closed fund only open to investors during ICO) and use 75% of the funds to invest in crypto.

Then distribute the profits between token holders?

What if these guys turn out to be shitty investors?

What if the ico just collects your money and then they just never do anything and run away with the ico money?

3.9 YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE TAAS TOKENS IF AND BY BUYING TAAS TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NEITHER A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. IN ORDER TO BUY TAAS TOKENS AND BY BUYING TAAS TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT NONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY, OF WHICH YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER, ARE U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES.

they pay out 50% of the quarterly profits to token holders. They reinvest 25% of profits back into the fund. And the other 25% is used to pay and operate the fund I am guessing.

The USA has some serious legislation when it comes to hedge funds. Not only that but the crypto market is barely regulated and requires some attention. In order for TAAS to be operational in the USA it'd have to meet a certain levels of criteria which it just can't practically do. But who knows in the future when crypto's get more regulated and incorporated more into the wider free market it could establish a presence in the USA.

On a separate note, how would TAAS know you were in the USA if you brought in using Bitcoins? You literally just have to tick a box. It's about profit sharing.

Why would they not want to invest wisely? The more profit they make for us the bigger chunk they take for themselves. And the value of a TAAS token lies completely on the value of the investments which are built upon ETH and BTC foundations underpinning the whole crypto market.

I just looked into it, the ICO is being audited by HLB International (hlbi.com) they are legit.

So how do i invest in this?

If they can generate those types of returns by investing in cryptocurrencies, they would already be doing it with their own money, and they wouldn't need to put out an ico.

>If they can generate those types of returns by investing in the stock, they would already be doing it with their own money, and they wouldn't need to put out an INVESTMENT FUND.

By that logic collective investment scheme wouldn't exist, it's called risk distribution you stupid cunt...

>being such a nigger.

How do they front up the money? can't walk into a bank and be like "yo guys, so I need roughly $150,000,000 with no collateral coz I am gonna invest in some cryptos". They'll throw you out pissing themselves. I am sure when it takes off the investors and the company will deffo have some side gambit going on with insider knowledge and shit. But the best way to get the money to begin with is clearly to crowdfund it. Plus I think I read that the founder is a principal investor in TAAS anyway. Nothing to fear.

taas.fund

click on the "INVEST" button, make an account, choose the amount you want to invest and transfer the funds.

This ain't no nigger coin. I'm in.

I recommend you guys to do the same, /lambo/ here I come

Most collective investment funds fail to outperform. The people who want other people's money to invest are the people who can't generate above average returns with their own money.

99% of investment funds underperform, no matter what they are investing in.

TAAS is telling you guys it will keep generating high returns consistently for you guys? The best people/funds in the world don't even promise that.

But you guys want to believe so bad.

So if they underperform why do they even exist? also, mention one single coin with real life, currently in use applications, all alts are memes but memes that make us money, and this meme has everything to tingle the average crypto autist glans, if there are profits to be made (even if the concept has no real applications) I'm going to invest my dude

Americans can't invest retard, it's literally in the ToS

You can go on LIvecoin and buy TaaS just like any other exchange. Right now. It's on there right now even during ICO. The site you're referring to is only from the TaaS site directly.

So yeah, Americans can invest you fucking moron. Quit being a fucking newfag.

Arn't all extra TaaS coins going to be destroyed? Where exactly is livecoin getting the coins?

Have you looked at the ico price?It is thousands of times higher than the initial price of other altcoins. The ico is way overpriced.You gonna be holding somebody else's bags.

>Being such a stupid nigger

The price of the token is not relevant, what matters is the market cap, you can have millions upon millions of coins at 100 sats, or less coins at 1 USD, the marketcap will be the same. Enjoy being poor, I cap'd this, see you in a month nigger.

Ok, I threw some bitcoins at it, yo better not be shilling op, this looks promising. May kek bless us with 10x plus.