How much would it cost to buy your own island with a nice little home atop of it? I want to escape from this evil...

How much would it cost to buy your own island with a nice little home atop of it? I want to escape from this evil, evil world.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/
privateislandsonline.com/caribbean/british-virgin-islands/villa-katsura
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look it up yourself
privateislandsonline.com/

it gets really expensive when you need
>a boat and pier
>water source
>electrical source

better off just buying somewhere remote, or a good boat

Is that an outhouse on the far left? I can't imagine it has proper plumbling.

>tfw when you have to shit at night
>tfw when the outhouse is at the very edge of the island
>tfw when you go over the top, drench yourself in cold water which clentches your anus, then scale it all the way up again
>tfw when want to shit once more

Why build such a generic suburban home in a location like that?

what the HELL, why are private islands so expensive? I would think 200-300 grand and you can do it.

Nobody shits during the night.

post the one you think is expensive?

Because private islands are territories of other countries. No country would ever rent/sell their land for a cheap price.

At that point you better get a house in the woods far from society

True but you always have to go deal with society, and find yourself among normies, soccer moms, people who watch Game of Thrones or listen to rap music.

biggest problem I think is how the fuck would you get electricity/plumbing. I mean it's probably possible but it would be expensive as fuck. Also most of these islands are in the tropics so more storms = more chance of disruptions to your grid and then how long until it can get fixed? and how much would it cost?
Then there's the problem of getting groceries. Who the fuck wants to fly/boat to the nearest town just to buy some ice cream or whatever?
This lifestyle is only for ultra rich people.

diy

still need an internet connection and way to get drugs tho, not everything you could do yourself

>he doesn't cook

Wow, some of the Michigan ones, I can actually afford. But then I couldn't afford a place in the city so I could work the job to get the Island...

Just get someone to build you an adobe shed where they aren't growing/conducting illegal activities in a south american country. tons of fruit trees year round, and you could plumpem up pigs and have 20 chickens for safety and basically live off that.

No matter what you will still need to see people, means going 20-30 miles to any village with 100+ people and waiting for the gas/water truck to come, even more if you want fresh meat. desu life as a young man in a shit town in mexico is pretty comforting. The houses are so cozy, you sleep in your sweat on a shitted mattress. Nothing will change in 50 years either.

DAMN
privateislandsonline.com/caribbean/british-virgin-islands/villa-katsura

>Location
>Little Dix Bay peninsula
Sounds perfect for you, user.

I'll take it.

Typically about half a million to a million or so if Island Hunters is to be believed.

just get a shit bucket for emergencies
one of those nice buckets with a lid

Water is easy, just desalinate seawater
Electricity is difficult though

>what is solar/wind

Fucking expensive and only provide intermittent power?

>privateislandsonline.com/
I recommend the pudget sound region, or canada.

>"buying" an Island from some shitty Pacific country
>expecting it not to be seized or having to pay 100% property tax suddenly when the brown people on the island decide they don't like you anymore

Where would you start desalanizing without a power source? Plus desalanization is not a simple process.

I think it's a pre-fab house.

>what is battery

>he doesn't know about the Tesla rooftiles and powerwalls

Wave power might be clutch.