Monthly expenses

>Monthly expenses
>$350
>Monthly income
>$1350

So I take it that you live at home and have a part-time job? There's nothing wrong with that, and it's admirable to see young people who save money.

What's wrong with this? Invest $500 and save $500 every month. If you fuck up your investments massively you'll still have $60,000 in ten years

>monthly expenses
>$1350
>monthly income
>$2250
I'm so excited to start investing but I fell for the plastic Jew and I have $3600 in credit card debt to pay off first

Same here user :(
Don't worry, with a little hard work and some smart choices you too can clear it up! Here, just buy my video course for 19.99 a month on how to erase debt the way banks don't want you to know!

I've always wondered about this. What exactly was going through your mind when you were racking up credit card debt?

>monthly expenses
>$350
>monthly income
>$7000

>monthly income 5.5k
>get taxed 31%
>company matches up to 6% on 401k so would be stupid not to put it in
>effective $ is 3.4k a month

>2.4k expenses

just fuck my life up

buy XRP

Pay it off first. Sure you'll have to hold off for 4 months but debt is one hell of a Jew trick

kys shill

why are investing and saving two different things? lower risk investing for part of the money, sure, but don't just throw it into a savings account, that's dumb

>Income:
>2,000
>Expenses:
>1,000

With my previous job and apartment, my bills totaled exactly my take home pay, so anything in excess was on my credit card. I moved, budgeted, and got a promotion so I'm financially comfortable now but I still have the debt to deal with.

They goyed me good by constantly raising my credit limit

>Monthly Expenses
>$3590
>Monthly Income
>$6000
How the hell do you guys keep your expenses so low? I'm only 21 fresh out of college but my rent alone is $1750, Internet is $65, Utilities are $175, and everything else like food and gas is $600. I am married though so that affects it too I guess.

>rent 1750
>internet not included
>no roommates
That's why.

So I'm supposed to find some drafty little apartment with roommates for me and my wife?

Our house is a reasonable size for 2-3 people if we have kids I think.

Also I've never heard of houses with internet included? Are there places that really do this in the US?

rent is 1750? Shit, sounds like you make about 100k though so congrats on that.

>married at 21
Top kek you fucked up bad

I'm not saying you should, but that's why a bunch of us have cheaper costs of living desu

>Monthly Expenses
>$2k to $2.5k
>Monthly Income (after tax)
>$4k

Still feels like I'm behind.

>monthly rent: $2,100

i am exact same as you.

JUST

no joke

monthly expense shud be like 1.2k

i want to FIRE so bad

fellow nycfag here

>monthly expenses $350
>monthly income $4,000

Monthly expenses
>1235
Monthly income
>1932

>Monthly expenses
>€800
>Monthly income
>€1350

Oh, the perks of living in Southern Yurop.

>Monthly expenses
$25
>Monthly income
&34,000

Halb bls :DDDD

Income 2500

Expenses 4200

Start living faggots. What are you saving your money for? Retirement? Even though you shits will die looking before you can even see the finish line?

>Rekt

>Monthly expenses about $900
>Income $4,000/Month

>Sit around watching anime and reading manga when not engineering

If you don't have a mortgage and are just renting the house you are wasting money.

>everyone in this thread makes less than some random panhandler in san francisco and probably lives in some shitty non-coastal area too

>income
>1700
>expenses
>1000

p o v e r t y b o y s

live with mommy?

You do know your credit card limit, no matter how high, is not actually money that you have right?

>monthly expenses $300
>monthly income $3400 after taxes

its ok

ur living my dream sir

>Monthly expenses
>$1,490
>Monthly income
>$2,080

The spare quickly gets sucked up by maintaining a business wardrobe and haircuts etc

true bonds and low risk stocks are great for saving and increasing your wealth slowly

oh baby

Do you live in Auckland , new zealand, by any chance?

I dont belief such posts.

>31
>monthly expenses 2000
>monthly income 4000
>will never have to work again after 40

?

>Monthly expenses
>150-200$
>Monthly income
>200$

>Income: 2250€ after taxes
>Expenses: 850€

>35
>monthly expenses 700
>monthly income 200
:^)
Savings will last for 2 more years

>monthly expenses $3.42
>monthly income $52,749
Hahaha nocoiniggers crack me up

I used to be
>Monthly income $10,000
>Monthly expenses $1,500
>Managed to stash away approx $300,000

Now I am
>Monthly income $4,000
>Monthly expenses $3,500 - $4,000
>At least I'm not eating away at my stash?

Currently looking for a real job since my 3 contract jobs have shriveled into worthless shit these past few years.

income $1890
expenses $810

das rite
much MUCH better than living with roommates

Sounds good, whats the problem?

>Monthly income - Fuck off IRS
>Monthly Expenses - Used to be around 10,000 a month

>Monthly expenses
$300
>Montly income
$2100
>Taxes
8% in this shithole of a country
>Debt
Literally living like a king. Still no gf tho

Expenses: 2700-3400
Income: 4200 after tax

>10k
Explain

>budgeting

>implying I have any idea what my monthly expenses are

>poorfags

kek

KEK

>hurr

Income: $7k/mo
Expenses: $3500 (including tax payments)

Pretending I'm house poor so I can keep saving for retirement before the wife & I have kids lol

Also that's just my income, because I have little faith that my wife won't want to quit after she has our kid. She makes about $3k per month net of taxes (so around $5k/mo gross), all of which is getting saved right now.

>Monthly expenses
>€600
>Monthly income
>€0

P A R E N T S M O N E Y B O Y S

>monthly income: 1100
>expenses: 100
What do with monies

monthly expense 1400

income 2200

i'm dumb and just had to have that nice pickup so $500 is just car loan and insurance but it gets paid off this june and I can lower insurance on it and I won't be broke anymore. But fuck my old pickup I bought for 1k does the same shit as this new one, what a waste of time and money.