masternode.me/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2500.msg34211#msg34211
youtube.com/watch?v=gF_ZQ_eijPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn son, you in the big leagues

>Blockfolio
Looks neat

Its a great app

Want to open a PIVX masternode? I got a Raspberry Pi I can put it on.

Nice if it's real.
imho you have too much BTC. I would also get rid of XRP because cryptocurrency is not about allowing banks to centralize blockchains.
Sell half of your BTC before the hardfork, get some LTC and more ARK, FCT, DCR.

Lol are you just listing shitcoins that your bagholding?

Who the fuck throws away money because "not what muh cryptocurrency" is about?

This is why you're poor. Also, every coin you listed is total fucking trash.

hard fork is pretty much dead at the moment and while i agree crypto is not about banking, banks will want to use the tech and that will bring value. I plan to hodl ripple for at least 2 years, same goes for pivx, xmr, bitbay and eth.

If you're holding PIVX long-term, you should open up masternodes for additional passive income. You're throwing money away if not.

so how are your eth holdings bruh

Yea i have been meaning to just been super busy and I have to reformat my laptop to have a dedicated machine. Whats the yield for a node atm?

I bought in at 7 and 15 so pretty good. Dips happen its probably korean shenanigans

>poor bagholder
I don't have as much as OP in crypto but I'm not tech and market illiterate like you seem to be. Factom and Decred are well established projects with more than legit dev teams and roadmaps. Good long term hold
ARK is new and undervalued right now. The tech
they bring to the table is CRITICAL for the blockchain ecosystem. SmartBridges solves one of the main problem of current cryptocurrency world which is the lack of inter-operability between blockchains.
And of course I'm shilling for coins I hold, duuh. But I don't hold them for instant pump and dump gamble day trading money like 90% of Veeky Forumsraelis.
I don't see BTC going anywhere without a hardfork. Even if SegWit is a succes it's only a temporary patch for a few months. I've sold my BTC and bouhgt LTC as my main reserve of value (price stability, reliable and secure alternative)

Time will tell, i used to have 150 btc and turned it into what you see in OP. I think its worth the hold because if the hf happens i think eth or ripple as of today would absorb the capital fallout. I am not a tech guy in the slightest but how i understand what i have is;

Btc is brand name

Eth is brand/great tech with a good transparent dev team

Ripple is doing stuff with japs and uae bank

Pivx is the nee dash and people like dash model but dash is shady, so i bought as a bet against dash

I thinmk these buys cover the big appeals of crypto

Right now masternodes pay 10.12 PIVX per day, for a yearly pay out in fiat terms of $3285.94 a year-- a 32% ROI on the 10k you need to start it. In your case, you could open two nodes.

That payment fluctuates though because it uses a "see-saw" system to keep stakers and masternoders in check where the more noders there are, the more staking is valued, etc.

But I think there will always be more stakers since it's much more accessible and now PIVX isn't cheap to maintain.

I've researched the masternode thing heavily, there's a lot of money to be made that isn't at the whims of the exchanges and other whales.

An extreme example, but if you moved all your money to PIVX masternodes today, you could open 22 of them. 22 Masternodes would pay you $180 (and change) DAILY, $5,749 A MONTH, and $65,017 A YEAR.

At 22 masternodes, it would only take you 49 days to open another masternode and add to that if you just saved your PIVX for that.

Not to mention while you're reaping the reward of interest, PIVX itself will still increase in value the whole. You would also then hold 22 votes in PIVX proposals and can shape the future of your investment like a member of a board of directors.

Thank you! I wouldnt put all my money into pivx atm but i do plan on buying if i see 75.

No problem, if you ever need it I made a table to calculate a large-scale masternode operation.

I honestly think that considering the stable nature of the returns, what could be successful is a sort of "masternode sharing program" where somebody like you pays for 10 masternodes.

You then sell "shares" in those nodes to other people, collecting a fee for the operation of the node. Those shares then finance new nodes, which increases the payouts to the other shares. Set aside a little of the payments as well as a "Treasury" so that eventually you can save up for more nodes beyond financed nodes.

Most people will never have the money to finance them, but they are actually a stable investment vehicle for a cryptocurrency compared to everything else out there. So I think if you sold "shares" that allow people their % of the profit in accordance with their investment, it could be successful.

Kind of like cloud masternoding instead of cloud mining. :)

masternode.me/

This guy does it with DASH and by doing so operates over 100 DASH Masternodes, each worth 70,000. He manages 7 million worth of nodes (based on 100 being the lowest number since he doesn't say exact amount) and is now cloud masternoding by selling shares.

I personally believe PIVX has a higher upside and will reach $5 soon, that's why I would pick it to masternode on instead of DASH because I think DASH has reached a ceiling whereas PIVX has room to grow, important if you're holding large amounts of it.

>. Even if SegWit is a succes it's only a temporary patch for a few months.
No it's not. After segwit we get LN and complains are over.

Also in the small % of a hard fork, if you are not holding BTC in your wallet, you don't get the free BUcoins to dump on the exchange for more BTC (just like how people got free ETC and dumped it). So you have an incentive to hold even during a hard fork attack. Satoshi was a genius indeed.

About your portfolio, assuming its real (it probably isnt) you are insane to be holding those shitcoins. Sell inmmediately and buy LTC before it goes 0.01+. You don't want to get caught with no LTC when segwit activates.

When does that happen and what happens when it does?

More info here:

Nope. SegWit will decrease transaction size but it will never be enough for a mass adoption of BTC. I won't be enough for a single city of 2 Millions inhab's daily microtransactions. It's a quick fix of a serious scalability issue.
Lightning network is a meme. It's fast but only because you're not on the blockchain. This is a false solution to a real problem. Off-blockchain transactions? Who wants that? Nobody ever. It's like letting grow the transaction mempool and absorb it into the blockchain every month... This is wrong on so many levels.
>Hardfork will double my BTC
Yes but Nope.
You will have BTC on two chains but the value will drop immensely. Don't expect to have 1 BTC before the fork = 1000 $ so 1 BTU = 500 $ + 1 BTC = 500 $
BTC would lose the networking effect they have, and that's all they have right now. If the community is split in two, expect the price of BTC to be less than the half of pre-fork price.
Just remember the ETH - ETC hardfork atfter the DAO and look at the price - 21 $ to 7 $.
Satoshi was a genius but if you read his original whitepaper he created bitcoin to be a mass adopted online micropayment cash system with 100% on-blockhain transactions.

So if you wanted to pull that out as cash, say USD or dollerydoos, is that possible?

Of course he can, nocoiner.
For Bitcoin, Ethereum and LTC he can cash out directly in any fiat currency.
For the rest of his coin he has to translate them into Bitcoin before he can exchange them into $$$$
ARK is working on making this easier tho

Interesting, directly meaning with no fees?

>Off-blockchain transactions? Who wants that? Nobody ever
You are too stupid to talk about technical matters. Stick to gambling money in crypto.

For the time being, you should already know most transactions are already off chain. Everything that happens on exchanges is off chain and settled once withdrawals are approved. All gambling website, all payment procesors...

You should know how in order to scale a protocol to worldwide levels you need to built on top throught second layers, just like how everything doesn't work under TCP/IP.

No amount of raises of the blocksize will ever make Bitcoin viable to compete against *centralized* payment procesors such as VISA for obvious physical reasons.

Furthermore, if you knew anything about game theory you should know the blocksize would be too big to be sustained by anything that isn't (((specialized datacenters))), which would mean Bitmain would control both the nodes and the mining, which would mean users can no longer have an impact on the number of nodes.

If we were under such an scenario, Bitmain (Jihad Wu) would easily shape bitcoin anyway he liked, and ultimately the PBOC (China).

If nodes are all put inside datacenters controlled by businesses, they become easily bribable by the TPTB and thus prone to anything a global attacker with enough resources would want to do. A centralized mess, as oppossed to a conservative blocksize which allows the network to be backed by random participants potentially under Tor: extremely efficient against global attackers, bitcoin remains censorship resistant and extremely hard to change (a feature that makes it the gold of crypto).

so did you buy all that shit when it was cheap or are you some rich faggot who has enough cash to just throw into cryptos without worry

>You will have BTC on two chains but the value will drop immensely.
Which is why you should hedge with LTC (and ETH but has less potential of growth at this point)

>Satoshi was a genius but if you read his original whitepaper he created bitcoin to be a mass adopted online micropayment cash system with 100% on-blockhain transactions.

This is nonsense. Satoshi talked about payment channels which means he envisioned LN, and the foundations where there since the beginig. Also atomic swaps. Bitcoin can handle any amount of transactions; through mechanisms like payment channels which were designed into the system from day one.

His friend and first person to ever recieve a bitcoin transaction (from satoshi himself) Hal Finney, already saw this too:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2500.msg34211#msg34211

>Actually there is a very good reason for Bitcoin-backed banks to exist, issuing their own digital cash currency, redeemable for bitcoins. Bitcoin itself cannot scale to have every single financial transaction in the world be broadcast to everyone and included in the block chain. There needs to be a secondary level of payment systems which is lighter weight and more efficient.

Note: Hal Finney didn't know about payment channels back then. Implementations like lightning would allow financial transactions with bitcoin but completely securely without trusting any institution like a bank. It would also confirm instantly and have much lower transaction fees.

Due the nature of cryptography and a strong power money (Bitcoin) this time people can't freely print money.

You should learn how LN works:
youtube.com/watch?v=gF_ZQ_eijPs

how about your real portfolio now

> 24h change + 104%
> you just added every number few hours /minutes ago to post in this thread
> had actual 4% gain on your made up numbers
> think no one will notice
> no one actually noticed but me
> guess no one uses blockfolio here

Notice how you claimed "p2p cash" while wanting to put corporations in charge of the nodes. How absurd is that? You can't call cash something that due the nature of the block size that it would take, would be easily controlled by institutions. Centralization of mining + nodes = game over.
Mainstream onchain level of transactions wouldn't be "cash", it would be e-fiat.
With a conservative blocksize, you are at least backed by a decentralized censorship resistant network, something that worries TPTB which is why state-sponsored actors such as Jihan Wu and CIA compromised Gavin Andresen do what they do.

In any case, my current thesis is that Bitcoin will be impossible to change and will remain as it is.

Bitcoin is not a medium-of-exchange. It is a unit-of-account and a store-of-value. Litecoin will be the medium-of-exchange. Small blocks will make Bitcoin for settlement amongst power brokers of finance.

Segwit will be activated in LTC, and we will get LN.Development of LN will move in LTC. Never will be activated on Bitcoin. Satoshi designed the game theory of Bitcoin so that the vested interests would never be able to agree on modifying the protocol. Otherwise Bitcoin would have no value as power broker money. Please learn that the tail does not wag the dog in finance.

It's definitely fake. You don't get to that amount and then suddenly decide to enter all your positions at once into the app.

see

Too bad blockfolio doesnt have API to exchange

Ya i just downloaded the app today. Anyway if you dont beleive its fine, theres some good non shilling talk in a crypto thread dont spoil it.

Million dollar idea

Fuck off, jew.

If singles you give me 70$

>no MILO
Darling...

Nah you are dumb cunt, and you are missing on LTC gains because you didn't listen.

Middle-long term you should buy Bitbay. Best tech out there in cryptolnd and hugely undervalued. I bought in last week and amazed by he marketplace.

Shadowcash market hasn't build anything yet is 3 times higher in MK

Also bitbays is 5 times better than syscoins and that's 3 times higher in MK