/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

hangin with your homies edition

Has information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

be noice!

Fock you

ahhh

kos

Bowblade acts like Guns right? Where durability down doesn't affect it, since shooting with it takes no durability (im assuming no durability, or just so fucking low it wont matter, i've been using an evelyn for like 3 months and never had to repair it once)?

Choir Garb description: "Together with the left behind GREAT ONE, they look to the skies, in search of astral signs, that may lead them to the rediscovery of true greatness."

Great Isz Chalice description: "It was also the first Great Chalice brought back to the surface since the time of Byrgenwerth, and allowed the Choir to have audience with Ebrietas."

Pearl Slug description: "Of the all the strange lifeforms that reside in the nooks and crannies of the old labyrinth, the slugs are clear signs of the left-behind Great Ones"

Yeah. As long as you're only using it while tricked, durability down does nothing.

why beast down over kin down, just unlucky?

Don't think I had 3 kin down offshapes.

Anyone up for farming either of these bosses?
Loran Elder in 6tyhmgva
Rom in v5v5fpsd
Isz Watchers (any glyph)

I'll host savescum for Loran Elder and Rom

Best gems for a bloodtinge build? I plan on trying out several of the weapons, if it makes a difference.

Also, are the gems from Lanterns in the DLC just before Orphan acceptable substitutes?

2000 doesnt seem like that much. Hopefully that's a real number and not a random guess, because I've killed him like 300 times so far (going by BHM used) and only that shitty triangle offshape.

>blt gems
Prepare for worst.

Are you using discover runes? I get 1-2 offshapes every 100 runs.

Why's that

2000 is a real number, I counted with BHM stacks. Each run took me close to 40 seconds. An hour is 3600 seconds. 40 * 2000 / 3600 = ~22 hours of farming. Did it over the course of a few weeks while listening to podcasts and checking out new albums, wasn't that bad.

This for Korea, temperings for lazy white piggu.

Thanks Mr. Park.

Orphan gems are fine. If you do chalices, tempering 27.2% are the best if you're making a hybrid build or just don't want to spend dozens of hours farming. Offshape 31.5% bloodtinge gems on a pure bloodtinge build if you're going all-in on farming the best stuff.

yep. All 3 eyes, and milkweed. I have absolutely no arcane though.

Would the bsb gems be better than 31.5 for weapons and no one does it just because savescumming for offshapes takes even longer than killing fatty?

I'd come for Rom but i'd have to run the dungeon first. But after this spelunk

You just got unlucky then.

Where are the tinge ones found? that one watcher that's not a boss in some FRC chalice?

Yes, y592byza is the most popular.

Just tell me when
I'll be solo farming Elder in the meantime

y592byza first side room. Shotgun watcher guarding a chest drops them.

I can go into the math if you want, but the short answer is no.

This doesn't seem too bad. A lot easier than looking for regular physical gems and doing watchers boss over and over

getting bloodtinge weapons for main-hand weapons is a pain in the ass because you need to get them offshape. They normally drop as circle. There's a small chance they will drop as another shape. IME, this is low-to-mid single-digit percentile chance of happening. So like 3 to 5 percent per gem dropped that it will be offshape. That, combined with the fact that gems don't always drop, sometimes they have shitty curses, and sometimes they'll be warm instead of bloodtinge, and you're in for a long grind if you want to get offshape bloodtinge gems.

Are the chances for good physicals better? I've done those before and it wasn't too long before I had what I wanted.

Not him, but I find the grind for blt gems much more simple and relaxing. Watchers boss I have to be on edge, parrying every move, never having a misstep, going through lots of loading, quitting the game, downloading and uploading saves. After about 40 kills and only 4 of the gems being 27.2% and only 1 of them being usable (or 2 since weapon dura down on bowblade isn't bad) I went back to farming that coffin guarding fatty.

Thanks to beast mode I eat so much shit it's incredible.

can someone help me with Maria? i'll be running out of vials and bullets again soon. ringing at the lamp before her.

I died again, waiting for you beast man

ty for the help! spent probably 250+ bullets on her

Fucking hot dog I fucking hate this fucker so much fuck

Gotta go, good luck with hotdog

What are you guys doing?
Defiled?
I can join if need be

They need the help

Glyph here

SRRCing now
Hopefully I don't get cucked. I like fighting Hotdog

I think you got cucked by hottie being dead as fuck.

Maybe there's a layer .

We just got him, sorry user.
Sadly no fourth layer, was fun though.
Thank you for joining.

Guess I'll just go back to solo farming then

What are you farming, friend?

*Layer FOUR.

Thanks for hosting m8.

Loran Elder
Loran Amygdala
Rom
Isz and Ihyll Watchers

Let's farm Isz Watchers.

Why would anyone want to farm together? It just takes like triple the time waiting around for each other.

Because it's fun.

Ok. I'm in rpkipbdn
Password benis
Meet at fog

Boy I sure do love getting perfect elemental gems on a pure physical build

Where's the FC at?

well if you're farming Rom and you get 3 people with whirlimemes the fight actually goes a lot faster since you can stunlock her in 1st phase and just instantly kill her

FC IN PTHUMERU
FC IN PTHUMERU
FC IN PTHUMERU
FC IN PTHUMERU
FC IN PTHUMERU
GET THE H*CK IN HERE

I asked this on /dsg/ but anyone got an idea of what the hell happened to Lucifer? Did he get sucked into the Shitposter's Nightmare ?

DO you think Djura ever tried to have sex with a Beast?

the fuck is this?

looks like an ocarina

THERE'S FUCKING EYES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROCK

WHAT THE FUCK

byrgenwerth was a fucked up place, man

I'm ringing, where is everyone?

I've been ringing for 10 minutes, reset my internet, and ringing again.

I saw some fight going on with the white phantoms and figured I just had to wait for one to finish.

I've seen the spider side, but never the eyes, the tiniest details in this game, man, who at From sat there and did that, knowing nobody would ever see it? Madmen, I love them.

I fought 3 different chikagey users but then all summonings stopped, weird.

Maybe it's a network issue because I'm still ringing and I know at least one other person is ringing and not getting anything.

I'm gonna reset too then and google to see if there's a server issue while I do.

I got shiki, seems its back to usual.

I got a fight too so I guess whatever was wrong isn't wrong anymore.

ludwig's story is real messed up

Ludwig raped Maria and Maria an hero'd

I can't deal with a Rosmarinus or it's wielder dashing around spraying it after me, fuck me this is the first time I ran into someone actually doing that I wasn't aware it was so efficient.

I don't think that ever happened.

Don't just rely on shooting with the reiter and eve

That's my build, and when I tried to get in close by dashing through the spray and getting into melee I was dodged and sprayed taking more damage than before.

This isn't dark souls you dingus gimmick builds won't work but keep at it with the autism.

>showing up to fight club with 117

>your build doesn't work don't use it
>lemme just dash around with my Rosmarinus tho
fuck you too I guess

I'm using it because your to dumb to counter it you heckin goober. I mean I could use one my weapons if you really want to parry fish it.

I got into melee, you still just outpaced me by dashing and spraying.
I repeat, fuck you too, Chikage builds are more interesting to fight than you.

Why saturday fcs are always the worst and full of drama and cancer while impromptus are the comfiest?

because cancerous tryhards infest Saturday FC

I'd rather have a wide range of blood levels show up than have 3 people show up to an FC.

Your r1's hit for literally nothing my god my dude if you are gonna come in with a shit build and reee at people for memeing on you go make a better fucking build.

i'm considering getting hold of a ps4 to buy bloodborne as i'm a huge souls fan, but i'm put off by 30fps and loadscreens. as a pc gamer who is used to good performance, do you think i'll be able to overlook the performance issues of bloodborne?

Why are you asking us? You would know that better than anyone?

>calls my build shit
>admits to memeing on me
as I said before, fuck you too, also for some reason my EPS didn't work at the start of that fight

yeah, someone who has never played the game would know how well it performs

Actually this is exactly what happened, I presented very compelling arguments not too long ago

>mfw turtling with greatbows in duels

dark souls had some fun PvP gimmick builds

Look up digital foundrys video on it. I look past performance issues but i've never gamed on PC
If you get sprayed to death that easily your build is shit sorry man turn up with something better and i'll take you seriously enough to throw out an r1

>turn up with something better and I'll throw out an r1
Wait are you just scared of getting parried so you spam Rosmarinus?
It looks like if you spam Rosmarinus you'll just shit on literally everyone since you just need to dash and hold L2 while locked on.
Maybe I'll bring that, oh wait, I won't, because I'm not a cunt.

My dude you literally counter a rosie by r1ing it thing is you build is so shit I out damage your r1's with my rosie. Come back with an actual build

Are you trolling right now?

>why is this gun build so shit for damage in melee?
Do you have brain damage?

I'm so fucking glad I started skipping saturday FCs.

>Muh gimmick build just can't fight everything
Mate you have problems

>loadscreens
Not an issue after the initial patches to the game. Don't get a ps4 just for Bloodbornu though, you will regret it. Buy it if you have 5 or more games you want for it either released or coming up.

I go from 144hz overwatch to 30hz bb ez