What is the best crypto to invest in now?

What is the best crypto to invest in now?

Mid term hold for like one week?

>crypto
>invest
>one week
baka

Is Shift ok?

Planning on buying 1k$

Why ask Veeky Forums? Are you looking to be shilled left and right? Are you being satirical? Invest in DOGE motherfucker

Already made nice profits on PIVX.

Looking next coin to invest short term.

Suggestions?

And why Doge?

Up

Nah you just never know whose legit and whose being a massive faggot here. But seriously a lot of answers on Veeky Forums will only yield you little success, everyone here shills their bags and opposes anything that may contradict their positions.

Invest in your own research user, study charts, follow people on Twitter, Tradingview, anything. Personally I trade on a shorter term with coins I have studied beforehand; bag holding is naivety in sense.

Bitbay will make u very rich

DAR

Don't ask Veeky Forums, thousands of shills will flock to this thread and try and get you to buy their pump and dump meme coins.

Do your own research.

I bag hold and have seen those bags grow tremendously in value, I'm not a day trader so I don't fuck around trying to scrape up extra where I have no business doing so

Bag holding works if you can nail the patterns. I bought pinkcoin a few days before it mooned at 75%, and I'm getting the feeling that Exclusive Coin will do the same. In the purpose of full disclosure, I am not holding any Exc coin at the moment as I'm bag holding on PIVX, Ripple, COVAL, and bitbay. I'm long term holding all of those in preparation for orbit.

No one knows.

If someone could come up with short term predictions and be consistently right they'd be a millionaire inside of a year (or less) and they wouldn't bother talking to us.

My long term bets (that I plan to hold for years) are BTC, DASH, XMR, & XRP. I have some ETH but I feel pretty iffy about it's long term outlook.

Litecoin will blast off bigly, above all time high.
Some very big bags have been filling lately.

xrp ya dumb nigga

Why would it?

What's the attraction?

There's not really any attraction apart from it being bitcoins little brother, but I have been following the movements of a massive amount of bitcoin that is being washed through ALL of the top alts.
It has moved through dash, eth and ripple and they've been filling up on litecoin.

This fucking THIS

ETH for this week, get in anytime before XRP settles

> mmm bagholder

I bought XRP when it was @10 still in huge profit

BTW, it is consolidating @45/50 now, wait for the next pump and you'll regret

PIVX will be on POLO soon, just that means a $1/PIVX. No bagholder again fag.

Litecoin

More pumps to come undoubtedly and XRP would not be a bad choice, however if we want to go today and be up by this time next week I think ETH is a solid selection. Good luck with your investments gentlemen.

Bitbay will go to the moon one day. I'm talking X20

bitbay is the biggest scam coin of them all

the dev is holding atleast 100 million of those coins, he just wants you to pay for his retirement

Are you the same nigger that was posting this in the other thread?

Dude 100 million BAY isn't even alot, I have 1 million and i'm a struggling college student. No shit he has 100 million BAY, he fucking invented it and it's still valued at less than half a penny.

Gas yourself.

shut up you dumb negro

you are a struggling college student because you pay for someone else's retirement and invest into worthless cryptos