Hodl your ether tight the rocket will start this month : 14th aprill and 26th of April new EEA member will be announced

Hodl your ether tight the rocket will start this month : 14th aprill and 26th of April new EEA member will be announced
eventbrite.com/e/enterprise-ethereum-and-the-future-of-blockchains-tickets-32967723348

Just trying to make this shitty 0,02 ETH (yes, a $1 worth of) from faucet claims. Anyone wants to try with me? Use this link:

ethfaucet . net / faucet-list ? r= 0x91fa86121e4fa3041DAD 343FB21a1d14613aC4Dc

(remove spaces)

Thanks. And, no, it's not my page. I just don't have money to buy ETH, so I'm using the faucets.

beat me to the punch with this announcement.

The lower the eth usd gets the bigger people's eth stacks get bcuz proof of stake minimum is 1500 eth to get like 8-10% returns on continuously. Only people selling are traders looking for another quick buck but holders are believers in the fundamentals and would love to get more eth on the cheap.

Also imagine how many times people thought the bitcoin "bubble" was going to burst only to get bigger and bigger so take that for what it's worth btc is 8 yrs going and eth has but 1.5 yet the backing of an entire planet of banks and corps.

>The lower the eth usd gets the bigger people's eth stacks get bcuz proof of stake minimum is 1500 eth to get like 8-10% returns on continuously.
This is false, they say you will only need 32 ethereum to stake.

What exactly are faucet claims and how do they work? Why would people give you free ETH?

Faucets used to be common to get free crypto, this was to encourage adoption because the more people that got bitcoin and started using it the more it encouraged adoption by companies and led to a rise in price. Nowadays there's not many and most are just to try to get ad clicks and shit.

32 sounds like absolutely nothing, but if the internet really gets based upon the ethereum network and blockchain, and banks and it companies begins to use it, it'll literally take millions of dollars to afford enough ether to run a masternode or whatever the correct term is

>tfw might be able to live off ethereum and be home playing video game and watching anime all day untill deaths takes me

how long does it take to make those 0,02 ethereum?

I am only 0.2 ETH away from having 32, but I'm a total fucking noob, what does it mean to stake, and should I just buy 0.2 ETH more to get to 32?

Staking is securing the network with coins you have, I don't really understand the technical side too well but it can be looked at as interest on your ETH. This is not implemented yet but supposedly will be within a few months. Yes, you should buy .2 ETH to prepare, it is currently dipping so try to catch the bottom of this dip, should get a decent price.

Sweet thanks for the tip, I'm maxed out on coinbase atm but will buy the 0.2 (at least) once enough time passes

Also you might want to get a bit over .2 just to pay transfer fees. As you'll need it in a private wallet you control to stake, unless coinbase implements some kind of interest on it themselves which while possible I would not count on.

So how does the "interest" work exactly, do you get more ETH added to your wallet over time or something?

Yes, you would get more ETH added to your wallet. Could take a while to get any though so you'd need to leave your computer running.

You literally have no idea.

Guys I'm all in 2.5x margin on ETH.

Am I gonna be ok?

are you long or short?

If I do it alone non-stop, then it's gonna be around 500 hours. Do it all day only and it happens to be around 50 days. Laughable.

You're not giving anyone anything.
The site owner pays you money for viewing ads on his site. He gets ridiculous traffic and gets paid serious money from Google Adsense etc.

You go to the site, solve captcha, click "Claim" and get paid a stupidly low amount of coin. Of course if you do it by yourself you have to do it 10000 times before you can pay anything out.

I guess it's a waste of electricity... unless you get referrals like I'm trying to.

I read the thread and I'm not understanding. What exactly sends the ETH over? I pressed claim ETH then it takes me to a page where it tells me I need to claim gwei?

>What exactly sends the ETH over?
The owner of the site, once you hoard 0,02 ETH.

>I pressed claim ETH then it takes me to a page where it tells me I need to claim gwei?
Check out the whole site. You can check your "balance" - it shows how many times you gotta click this shit until they pay you.

You can't really trust anyone posting about ETH.

A few days ago you autists were rambling about going to the moon after March 30th and now what?

It's actually dipping.
Nobody should ever trust posts on here.