You guys realize everyone pushing altcoins are shills trying to scam you out of money, right?

You guys realize everyone pushing altcoins are shills trying to scam you out of money, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

no shit dumbass, get in early get out quick. make a few dorrars. i made 400 are u mad yet?

I think most people know this deep down but they are trying to get in on the scam early on.

Realistically, anytime you get into an altcoin there is 99% chance the coin is pre-mined, coded poorly, or just a straight up knock off of another coin if not a combination of all of the above.

>nocoiners

Congratulations OP! You discovered the secret of Veeky Forums. Now for working out the underlying reason for 80% of the threads we have some wonderful prizes for you such as these SuckCo brand super endurance Kneepads, and a dogeared copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad personally signed by Dave Ramsey for some reason.

Thanks for stopping by, we'll be right back here on "the Bleeding Obvious"

>nocoiners are this desperate for validation

>implying

>Buffet
Highly overrated, Gates's portfolio has been outperforming his and his background isn't even finance, he also is bullish on bitcoin.

>overrated
>literally third richest person in the world
user, when you make 1 billion dollars then I'll listen to you over Warren buffet, even though he'll still have more net-worth than you.

>He has more money therefore I should listen to him
Go listen to the richest man in the world instead and get crypto.

>Gates's portfolio
Y-you mean owning microsoft?

kek

>owning Microsoft
He only has like 3% of Microsoft, most of his portfolio is elsewhere.

I push a few because I want you on board with me, life on the moon would be shit by myself

this senpai

They don't even remotely believe in karma OP.
They wouldn't even sell this crap to their own mothers....would they?

What really pisses me off is how I invested about $1000 into alt coins and got scammed into a $2500 profit in a little under 2 months.

Never again.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

I discovered Veeky Forums in early 2015 and it took me 6 months to realize cryptos were not Ponzi's schemes. Then I threw 100€ on an exchange to buy bitcoins with my ass clenched in fear of a scam. I sold my BTC few months after and I invested in an Ethereum miner. I was too much of a pussy to invest in real ETH directly and I preferred to have hardware I could re-sell.
I survived the DAO crisis, Bitcoin Halving, and several crypto world apocalypse scenarios in 2016 and gained confidence in the strength of cryptocurrencies.
Now I have since long sold my miner and I trade cryptos daily. I even manage to invest in ICOs with confidence. I mastered cryptographic functions and governance protocols and I'm able to accurately assess my chances of gains or loses.
I'm proud of my current portfolio but I calculated in January 2017 what would my portfolio be if I invested directly the money I threw at my mining rig into ETH and BTC.
If I had the balls to invest at that time, I would have right now approximately 6 times what I have now.
That's why I just grew balls and invested all my net worth into cryptos (mostly ETH) and so far I regret nothing. I have enough to finish my PhD and travel every summer without wageslaving.
All of this is thanks to Veeky Forums and cryptos

That was a nice blog post.

Nice work fampai

They're literally no better than those MLM cunts who spam their friends and families facebook pages with their stupid vitamin pills and what have yo

Not really, I have genuinely tried to help anons get wealthy.