I have 81k in my bank. I want/need double jaw surgery cause pic related. It costs 41k for everything, no insurance...

I have 81k in my bank. I want/need double jaw surgery cause pic related. It costs 41k for everything, no insurance. Should I do it? I really hate my smile and want confidence but its a fuck ton of money. I

>Should I do it?

no.

Go to India and have Pajeet do it for a tenth the cost. Bigger chance he'll fuck your shit up but it might be worth it.

Move to a first world country, get insured and you're done.
Then move back to USA and REEEEEE against Obamacare and Medicaid for assisted leeches

why not? my gummy smile is worse than elway
Can't its a long term process and dont want to live in 3rd world shit hole for a year desu

how old are you? If less than 25 I would say go for it. you'll get some prime years out of the results.

im 29 and i hate myself

Do it faggot. Money is a tool, to be used.

woudl do it..i honestly cant stand gummy smiles you'd be doing everyone a favor...you should have been saving in a HSA orsomething....see if insurance will cover somethnig say you're depressed because of it

His isn't even bad wtf

Get a cool cyborg jaw dude, the future is now

Lets see a pic.

Also what are the risks? Some cosmetic surgeries are more dangerous than others. As an example, I would get a nose job, but would never get a face lift or eye lift as they are more complication prone.

Also consider the following. Let's say you spent $5k in an attempt to do everything you could to find a woman that would love you. If after that, you still have not found love, then sure go for the surgery.

buy kneepads instead op
youll need it causse your a cuck who will spend 50 gs on amazingly stupid cosmetic shit bc you are incredibly concerned about other ppl & therefore a submissive cukold

Its more about self confidence for me

If we added up all of the purchases by cucks on being cucks it will still not add up to 50k. Congrats Op you are the world cuck champion of its the current year. Why not just be an actual cuck at this point it will cost less. I swear if you spent this money on a grill I would have more respect

>2017
>spending 50,000 to give yourself something that is free

its pretty bad mines worse i would say
its relatively safe procedure maybe some minor nerve damage but nothing too bad. sorry no pic
some people derive their confidence in different ways. having a nice smile is underrated and something a lot of people take for granted. you wouldnt know what its like to have a gummy smile. ofc im assuming u have a perfect smile

I don't care about stupid shit so no I don't care about my smile and neither does 999999% of the population but I DO care if we are doing business things and you have a history of dropping 50,000 on snake oil. Actual snakeoil would be a better investment

WEW dropping more than half of your networth and an amount that could get several entrepreneurs businesses off the ground on literally nothing my god this is probably the most offensive Veeky Forums post I've ever seen

so how do i grow my 81k exponentially? that way i can feel less bad about spending half my net worth

Invest in businesses that provide you with a detailed business plan and associated risks
And don't spend 41k on this wtf are you doing

thanks for the advice. i know its a lot of money

that is a huge waste of money

All jest aside you don't need to spend 50k to get self confidence it's something only you can give yourself
Remember that people give you respect based on your position in society, not how you look

Go to LA and visit a Korean surgeon near K-town. Your procedure will cost max 12k

Go to Palo Alto/SLC & invest in someone's business and you'll feel a lot better about yourself than hanging around the halfdeads in the hospital. You'll also find you now have a group of people that like you quite a lot

yea its a lot
good point appreciate your pov. thanks user
doubt it

Yfw you change the face you were born with
Yfw your mother doesn't recognize the son she came to raise
Yfw you will be shunned by your peers and family as the guy who had surgery for self confidence
Yfw you will find other insecurities to depress over

Good luck OP!

just b yourself OP