Oh boy... how exciting...

Start a business faggot

>tired of wagecucking try to think of ideas to get out of it
>make the best breakfast chorizo burritos
>get up 5 in the morning making 50 burritos
>start selling my burritos at an intersection for 3 dollars each
>whatever this is worth a shot
>I'M ACTUALLY SELLING.
>people glad someone delivers burritos straight to their car at the stop light dont have to wait around in the drive thru
>only 30 minutes or so I've sold half my fucking stock
>city ordinace pickup truck pulls over
>old faggot gets out
>do you have a food truck license do you even have a foodtruck you cant sell food 1000 ft from a restaurant. (points to gay mcdonalds down the road)
>cop car stops like 1 minutes later
>do you have health certificate sir
>faggot cop inspecting my burritos
>City guy gives me a ticket for 500 dollars for selling food 1000ft from a restaurant
>cop lets me off with a warning but tells me not to do this anymore
>cop asshole watches in satisfaction as I have to load up my burritos and drive off

Everything is set up to protect the wagemasters and force you into a wagecuckery. fuck this country.

>doesn't file for necessary permits
>gets butthurt

so fucking stupid.
everything controlled from the top down.
they don't want to see us prosper.
solid idea though for what it's worth though.
Any progress in what's next for you?

Actually, faggot, it's called a local health ordinance so that a NEET can't bring his nasty ecoli infected food to the market without proper oversight

Yeah yeah I'm a faggot. They still tacked him with a $500 ticket on sight which imo is absurd.

I get it. Instruct the guy what to do for next time etc. but taking his money? Greed.

Should've just walked away from ordinance guy. He has no authority to take your ID.

But ya dumbass you need food permits. Sell waters in the summer perhaps.

i wrapped them in foil and put a little sticker on them it was professional as fuck.. i doubt they give people in china this much hassle which is why they're winning

I'd invest in your truck buddy

>Wageslave for 15 years, everyone drill into my brain since birth I need to work 9-5 job or else I'm worthless.
>Got cucked and humiliated daily and miserable for everyday I was a wageslave.
>Bear it because my brains been hard wired to think this is my destiny, climb the ladder, kiss the boss ass, clean up my popular co-workers mess.
>One day stumbled upon an idea, make enough money to quit.
>Quit.
>Been happy ever since, like I just woke up from a long nightmare.
>set my own hours, work in my pj

Only regret is I didn't do it sooner.

Wageslaving is the most dreadful scheme a jews bestowed upon humans, guilt tripping everyone to be a cog in their machines.

>tfw hired by courier company getting paid $20/h for 6.5 hours even though my route takes 3 hours

feels good mang

Same flying out of Seattle tomm

I'm in Seattle. It's finally sunny again here

no joke thats cute bud, how can we help you out?

oh yeah because people are literally being FORCED to buy his neet burritos.

fucking kys faggot, lrn 2 free market

My mom made tamales for 5 months every friday morning and would net $350 a week in straight cash by selling to mexicans working at construction sites on friday afternoons and saturdays.

Never got bothered by city ordinances or law enforcement but she eventually got annoyed at her weekend being nothing but driving around seeing mexicans and stopped.

Citizens must be protected from themselves. They must be treated like toddlers. Regulations are for their own good. They aren't created to reduce competition and create barriers to entry.

A message from your friendly neighborhood Jews.

this was beautiful

Why won't you get all the permits? If you're selling so well it's obviously good shit.

It's bad for the economy if you can't trust the food you buy to be safe. Burrito guy actually is on to something but if we lived in your faggy ancap system nobody would buy street food because it would be notorious for giving you aids

Get the permits and start again user. If you can make money from it then It surely beats wagecucking.

Yes get the permit and try again. You can do it

Yeah man, the system is KEEPING YOU DOWN. Who cares if your burritos could have had arsenic in them? The fuckin' MAN just doesn't want you to make money.

Fuck the government, am I right dude? xDDD

You sound like a faggot. Also that doesn't explain why you can't sell stuff near a restaurant

>land of the free

>tfw reading this in bed until my alarm goes off, signaling it's time to test city traffic in a place that just had one of its interstates partially burn down

My job is doable remotely. My bosses are suburban plebs though and have no idea what's going on

Atlanta is hell to drive in regardless. My condolences.

Hmm I wonder (((who))) is at the top?

You can't sell stuff near restaurants because the restaurant lobbies against food truck. Brick and mortar locations don't want the competition. The unfree market.