Girlfriend inherited $10k one month ago from her dead grandpa. I told her to save it and not tell anyone anything...

Girlfriend inherited $10k one month ago from her dead grandpa. I told her to save it and not tell anyone anything. She had a family meeting over it and they agreed to save it for the family instead. Today she inherited another $20K I told her once more, don't tell anyone.

She;s the only person who works. Her dad and mom are both on disability, her mother is recovering from cancer but I don't understand why her able bodied father can't fucking work. On top of that her brother and sister don't work and expect my gf to pay for everythign with her wage cuck job at best buy.

Help a man out here guys, what should she do? Her family is terrible to her, I also want to know what this means for her tax returns.

Break up or move somewhere else with her. Her problems arnt urs

Become independent from those worthless sacks of shit. If you don't need them they can't touch you or gf

The question is :why are you posting a ukrainian girl
Are you ukrainian diaspora in Canada by any chance?

>Help a man out here guys, what should she do?
is your girlfriend a man or ... ?

It's how poor people are.

When one of them comes into money everyone in the family hits them up for it until it's gone. To come out of generational poverty someone has to unlearn a lifetime of behavior from that environment. I'm sorry dude, but your gf isn't coming up out of the ghetto until she learns to keep a tighter hand on her money.

Inherited money isn't income, and inheritance isn't taxed until it crossed 3mm so that isn't a worry.

If you really want to fuck with her family report it to the IRS as them receiving a gift over 20k in value come next year's tax time and it will knock them off their benefits and get them hit with penalties.

You give her advise, and she doesn't listen. That's it.
It's not your life and it's not your money.

Thank you my dude

It's all true what you said, I actually landed her the job at best buy. i do believe the hard work and sales experience is still good for her in the long run.

She's a smart and loyal girl I'll probably end up marrying her. Her brother and sister are all arguing over the phone with her as i shitpost. They both inherited $20,000 aswell for a total of $60,000. We are going to the notary tomorrow in order to have the money sent from Egypt she has to sign in Arabic, I'm expecting this ISIS money will take some time to process in our banking system. I'm hoping once her Arab family blows through this cash she will at least be gone away from them with me.

Thanks for informing me about the tax information lad.

I'm German and my gf is Egyptian

>Help a man out here guys, what should she do?
You know exactly what she should do, you're just looking for reinforcement

Talk her up about how tired she is after a long days work = good strat

That's generally what poor people do. I lived the same way. My wife is from a poor family.Because of that, my wife doesn't have any access to my money - if she did, I would be poorer and her family would be temporarily a bit more rich.

Poor people have this clever way of convincing themselves and each other that the reason they are poor is because they are good, caring and sharing people.

Let her make her own mistakes, so long as you aren't married yet and don't have a joint account

How do you know this isn't money to pay for an explosive vest?

Dump the dumb cunt now. Kill your Messiah complex.

>Her problems arnt urs

>If you really want to fuck with her family report it to the IRS as them receiving a gift over 20k in value come next year's tax time and it will knock them off their benefits and get them hit with penalties
And then she'll have to pay gift tax so she'll not only lose the entire inheritance, she'll owe thousands. You are brilliant

>KILL YOUR MESSIAH COMPLEX

Holy shit that's a hard line.

would you really try to fuck with their taxes though

jesus man sounds way too harsh, just let them have fun with their chew toys while you and your gf escape into irrelevance unless your gf has ties to them

I was in a similar position: there's just no point worrying about it.

My gf had a trust arranged by her grandparents when she was young. Some cousins had the option of being a part of the trust back then but didn't trust the grandparents with their details (??)/ couldn't be fucked. Now, ten or so years later the "clan elders" of her family decide its "only fair" that she and those that did opt in to the trust should have their money distributed among them all.

I told her countless times that it's unfair and fucked up, and also probably illegal that a trust under her name is being tampered with, but in the end she basically just got mad that I was tacitly calling her family poories who want their gibsmedats.

>"clan elders" of her family

not the grandparents that arranged the trust btw, these are the parents of the aforementioned cousins (conveniently)

>I'm German and my gf is Egyptian
Good, good.. Mix those aryan genes

>Her problems arnt urs

Her problems arnt urs