Been catfishing for months

>been catfishing for months
>keeping incredibly detailed records of replies, words used in replies, willingness to pay, etc.
>building smart bots to automate massive usage of tinder for cash

did I do good Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/women-running-5-dollar-tinder-scam-judenpresse-praises-them-as-heroes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Willingness to pay for sex or for pics/vids?

Yeah, except for the part where you're catfishing manually for months. That's pretty gay.

Tell me more about your:
>note keeping system

>account management

>bot usage

basically
>hey $5 if you wanna see more ;)
>sends $5
>Unmatch
>move on

Its only gay if the dick touches

I basically kept a tally of what words were used for each similar response, such as how did they say hi, what were their responses to being asked if they wanted to see more, what did they say when they were skeptical, etc

Elaborate on account management

Bots are run on cloud servers purchased for like $10 a month

How do you get many Facebook/Tinder accounts?

I mean create them, deal with sms verification, etc.

Android virtual boxes along with cheapy disposable phones

Oh, you buy actual burners? I wanted to do someting like this a while ago but GV, Twilio, etc. numbers were all banned.

Twilio can do SMS, it's like 1$ / month for a number and cheap per text (less than a cent).

Are you using only one account?

If you're using many do you track the relationships at all? How do you keep track of all the credentials, who the're talking to.

I'm working on sockpuppet / persona management software right now, so this is market research.

I'll probably build in bots as a side game, but that is more for false flag stuff (also, obvious to the companies when you're using their API). Like making an obvious bot shill for a cause and calling it out can hurt that cause. I think the real power is in hand cultivated accounts.

this is my bread and butter op, fuck off with these threads faggot.

Tons of bots already do this and they make NO money.

If they make no money then why do they exist?

How tf do you monetize twitter bots? Ads?

Same reason people make Let's play, music review and MineCraft Youtube channels, and same reason people send flyers and spam emails. People hope they make money, but they never do.

Some people do make shit tons doing all that though

Pls make sexbot that sends sexy pics and vids then I won't feel ripped off if I can nut

thats weird, i spoke to a person on tinder once that thought i was a bot lol. it seems like theyre cautious of them

When I got into coding as a kid I built a bot that gathered and mass sent ads to yahoo groups. Made several K a month with no effort except occasional tweak. Money was so easy back then (early 00s). I was convinced if I learned C++ I'd take over the world. Of course I never did but I'm not poor either.

I still love bots but low on motivation and ideas these days. General depression, can't enjoy anything. Now that I think about it it's been a year since I last made one even though I know the real me fucking loves that shit.

would you be able to make me a bot for runescape or diablo 2?

Learn a little bit of Python, Runescape bots are easy.

dailystormer.com/women-running-5-dollar-tinder-scam-judenpresse-praises-them-as-heroes/

Twilio is overpriced as fuck for VoIP trash numbers

I have a osrs bot that I made
>pic related is my account that got banned last night. Bot sends me emails with screenshots if it can't login