ETH Long Term Investing

You'd literally have to be a fucking retard not to buy ETH right now at $45 a coin.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/?source=dam

From the article

"Thirty big banks, tech giants, and other organizations—including J.P. Morgan Chase, Microsoft, and Intel—are uniting to build business-ready versions of the software behind Ethereum, a decentralized computing network based on digital currency."

"Members of the Ethereum alliance also include Accenture, BBVA, BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, BP, Cisco, Credit Suisse, ING, Thomson Reuters, and UBS. Also joining is IC3, or the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts, an academic group consisting of researchers from universities such as Cornell University, UC Berkeley, and Israel’s Technion."

Not to mention having an all star dev team, with practically a fucking genius behind the project named Vitalik Buterin.

It learned from bitcoin and improved. Bitcoin will be like landline compared to the smartphone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY&itct=CA8QpDAYAiITCJPgqJewh9MCFUe8fgodFCUPpTIHcmVsYXRlZEjYis_CwvjHxVY=

Video with Vitalik Buterin.

i already have 232 that i bought at $22 thougg

When all these other companies build on it, ETH will not make any money from that.

They have the financial sense to invest in what is going to be the future. Wtf do you mean it's not going to add anything. Them using it adds value because these are credible companies.

All the private blockchains will and have to rely on the public network/blockchain, the price of ether will skyrocket if big companies start doing transactions on the blockchain due to the need for ether to pay for said transactions.

>he fell for the eth meme
$45.41 (-10.48%)
LOL

still have doubled my money, you dumb negro

you greedy fucking moonkids who just don't know when to sell are comedy gold, the kicking and screaming is hilarious

reminds me of the guy that sold his stock of 1500 bitcoins when it hit 75$ or something, was all smug about it

oh i'm planning to buy back, but thinking the only way is up for eth right now is fucking cringey

Can't fault that but the majority of my time is spent elsewhere, I have no interest in 'learn to trade' or the daily fluctuations, I'm on ETH for its long term legs

people said that when it recently hit its ATH of 24$ and was down to 16-18$, same when it was hovering in the late thirties

when do you people learn

Ok OP I bought all in on 2.5x margin. If this fails it will ruin me. I fucking hope you're right.

You're not the fucking user who just found out about margin trading are you?

godspeed user, if you actually did it

I am selling Eth back to 15 dollars. I think its not in demand at all.

You're gonna make it user

it really isn't, it's pure speculation atm

but that also means it's extremely undervalued atm

Today XRP has all the shine, ETH will be back in flavor after the who's who of earth is announced

i used all my xrp gains to purchase ethereum with.

i am kind of excited to see who's who of earth.

rumor has it that it's Nvidia / Bosch and maybe Tesla

Nope.

Yeah I really did it. I doubt it's going to go down to margin call, which is somewhere in the high 20s in USD, but if it does I'm fucked.

I'm willing to wait til the end of April. If I'm still losing money by then I'm going to panic.

how much did you pitch in?

life savings?

I've got more skin in ETH but recent hikes in XRP and recovery of BTC have me fairly evenly loaded between the three

What's your coinfolio looks like?

Just like that a relatively even loading between the three, about 300% up at this time across the board since I entered via a mostly failed experiment in mining BTC

>moonkid buys top of pumped shitcoin
>shills desperately as it dumps

Always a classic. Some things never change.

Announcement isn't coming till May.

ETH about to drop below 0,04 BTC
It's over lads.

gunna pick up £250 worth in two weeks thinking of using coinbase (UK)

Use Cex.io instead

can you explain why if you don't mind

He's impatient and prefers speed to lower fees.

Cex will give you lower fees than coinbase by far

does cex or coinbase require ID verification?

both do to withdraw or deposit more than a certain amount ~$750

>higher fees on card
>1% on crypto withdrawal
>$50 on cash withdrawal
Do they pay you to lie about their services or something?

Actually I apologize, last I looked coinbase was cheaper but cex seems to be now.

Eth is inflationary, has no production cap and too large of a supply.
It's not a store of value.

So you'd rather hold something in USD? It's all fiat. That argument doesn't discredit trading one fiat for another.

>bought at $54
why didn't I wait

If you're expecting it to be worth something some day (100s or whatever), 54 isn't bad.

This statement isn't true either. They have a coin cap from mining and then a set inflationary rate for PoS

This, everybody, is the definition of a nocoiner.