Invested my life savings into Bitcoin when it was $70...

Invested my life savings into Bitcoin when it was $70. Have not touched it yet but thinking about cashing out 1/4 of it right now. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/606fz4/my_final_margin_call/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing wrong with securing your gains.

>Invested my life savings

lol what was it, $80?

Why now?

Yeah, maybe even cash out 1/3rd or 1/2. Secure that money. And of what you cash out, buy some silver and gold.

I have feeling it wasn't much, otherwise the temptation to cash out would have overwhelmed him already.

I mean use a small portion of what you cash out, like 10%, for silver and gold.

Cash out directly into silver or gold. Avoid the taxman. JMBullion accepts BTC and doesn't report anything sales if they are under $10k and aren't the special gay-ass coins.

i got rid of bitcoin about a month or two ago. I would seriously consider selling right now :/ theres likes of good opportunities out there now. and bitcoin has too much drama.

550,000 PLN

Price looks nice and wouldn't mind some extra spending money.

>Drama
You are an idiot. There's no drama and unless you go looking for it in trollboxes, reddit, and anime image boards.

If I do cash out I will buy land and build a house. Near my village with views of forests and mountains all around and a view of downtown city that is only 10 minute drive.

If that's true then get at least 500,000 usd worth out. I would then take at least 50% of that for some dividend yealding investments and improve your life with the rest. Honestly you are looking at 1m+ usd so might as well cash it all out.

Your ride is over and you made it. That being said 10k would mean a lot to me desu

Cash out half of it now, get some nice gains, but some say bitcoin will crash and die and others say it will go to $3000 this year and then crash and die, kindof like how krabby patties will go to your thighs but you'll always blow up

You were a millionaire before you even started, you earned 1900% in 4 years and now you're "asking for advice" on Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is full of kids making shit up

Do that.

Read this and see how it can all evaporate in a very short time. reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/606fz4/my_final_margin_call/

Obviously this guys was trading but who knows, you could wake up one morning to find BTC has crashed and you have cents on the dollar of what you had before. Especially if you have such a large portion of your wealth in BTC, just diversify and have a great life!

I don't know how things are in Poland, but don't forget about taxes like capital gains

You should do this OP, try to build a solid portfolio and live your life as you want

500000 puts your life in easy mode? You can un-wagecuck your life with this little?

Please tell me how to do this as I have similar cash reserves but don't see this adding up.

Assuming he already has a living situation, he could modestly upgrade that while living on 250k for the next 10 years living normally (he lives in Poland so cost of living is low I presume)

The other 250k will give him an extra yearly income or grow. And he also has his 700k in bitcoin to fallback on. He can be a Neet for at least 20 years with 500k

If he plays his cards right, it's more than enough to never worry about working again. For me 300k would be enough.

You should cash out 1/4 or maybe even 1/3 and invest in more "conventional" things. Also maybe use some of the money to better your living standards.

And here I am,living with 250 bucks a month, why haven't I invested in anything I wonder

What a great world to be alive. I could probably uncuck myself with about 20 000$. With 100 000$ uncucking yourself is easy. Funny, people with skills lack the money, people with money lack yhe skills. Best solution, fuck everyone, get money and uncuck yourself from the bottom, then own it.