I just got $10,000 given to me. what should I do with it?

I just got $10,000 given to me. what should I do with it?

Give it to a single mother, like the gentleman you are.

Buy from Aliexpress, resell in the USA

Seeing at this board is now a cryptocurrency board ...

what's aliexpress? how much profit could i make?

is this what people really do?

is this legit?

All on black

Nevermind put your money in a trust fund or something
Holy shit this board is full of literal children. I'm 19 years old and do this as a sidehustle. If you cannot fathom the idea of stocking an online store with cheaply manufactured goods and reselling for a higher price point you should just fucking end your life.

Before I end my life, where do you resell shit? Amazon? EBay? Surely there must be many competitors doing the same thing

Good thing Amazon and eBay are not the only platforms for indepdent vendors.

can i even make good profit buying bitcoin right now? i thought you had to buy it when it was a lot cheaper

Just put the money in a savings account or trust fund. Seriously you seem clueless as fuck. You're gonna turn four 0s into one 0.

you didn't answer anything...

you're right i am very clueless. if it was your money what would you do with it?

Buy Litecoin and convert it to $50,000

I did, no one with even remote success is going to explain to you how to make money. Thats just more competition.

Put 2k into advertising, 3k into more products for my e-store. 3k into stocks, 2k into my pocket.

advertising? what kind of advertising?

My store listings. Paid promoted listing through the site, google adsense, facebook/instagram adverts. That kind of thing.

Bear with me (This is what I would do - see attached graph)

You're welcome.

Research, my dude.
The main ones this board won't shut up about are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
See how they fare for you.

[spoiler]invest in ETH and Litecoin NOW[/spoiler]

Buy MiloCoin

buy some canadian funny money for sure

as soon as they kick weedman to the curb its going to bounce back

Give it back, Tyrone

C U C K

Short XRP (Ripple) by buying Bitcoin on poloniex. You'll be a millionaire by the end of the year.

Not OP, but this makes me want to bite the bullet and hop on the bitcoin train. Is poloniex the easiest way to do it? How much would I need?

I find polo easy once you have the BTC, it's not btc vs xrp, spread your risk across both.

Thanks for the info