"O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself...

>"O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.
You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!
- koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host."

That's gotta be the first documented instance of a shitpost on all of history

Were the cossacks our guys Veeky Forums?

If they were still around, would they be in Veeky Forums shitposting about the poles or the turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DUy72ZZx7lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Were the cossacks our guys Veeky Forums?
Absolutely

>a good christian king has given us dominion over his ass

What did he mean by this ?

It means that major turkish ass is being pounded tonight at the banks of the Dnieper.

>fuck your mother
wow, rude

>Were the cossacks our guys Veeky Forums?

youtu.be/DUy72ZZx7lI

>the first documented instance of a shitpost

have you not read the graffiti at Pompeii

>bunch of Russian neets and airshitters
>cossacks
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>fuck your mother.

some things survive the ages

>That's gotta be the first documented instance of a shitpost on all of history

also that never really happened

it's not even real actually

Don't you try Mehmet.

Welcome back.

Cossacks are definitely our guys.

>Independent bands of loosely aligned hosts who live in the wild and do nothing but shitpost people that try to rule them

>Independent
Veeky Forums is not independent.

Cossacs also weren't.

But you, or he, claimed that they were.

>also get mercilessly owned twice and their "independence" stripped from them

Yeah, seems like the kind of group Veeky Forums gets a boner over.

>That's gotta be the first documented instance of a shitpost on all of history

>he doesn't know about the graffiti from Pompei

is lil rood yaes

I love this turk shitposter and I'm glad you're back

And Diogenes.

I would say Veeky Forums is independet. Veeky Forums belongs to neither /pol/ nor Veeky Forums and we've somewhat managed to mantain independece, we just need our own Ataturk to forge a secular destiny free from /pol/ or /leftypol/

>we just need our own Ataturk to forge a secular destiny free from /pol/ or /leftypol/

i am be wherever my turk friendo goesm, we nevr been too cool so i hav to help him. Stickk togheter

But they are talking about christian ass.

>and the crick in our dick

EVERY FUCKING TIME