Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,

Can anyone tell what style of architecture this is? Where it can be influenced from? What, if any, symbology is represented here?

Is that the Bill Clinton pedo island?

I cant confirm or deny

Yeah. Spill what you know.

>billionaires own literal islands which they invite former presidents to in order to have ritualistic sex with 11 year old girls

why is communism bad again

why is that bad? age of consent is a spook

>/pol/ has spent the past week "investigating" a pedo ring amongst elite american democrats based on a couple of emails mentioning pizza
>/pol/ has spent the past week trying to label the clinton campaign manager a satanist

You guys could be doing something much more productive with your time

It's Moorish.

Nigger its actually real. The info is out there.

We are going deeper.

The stripe pattern made me think this as well.

>age of consent is a spook
no its not you weirdo

>imagine 15 naked sweaty 11 y.o models sprawled across the floor with 3 on you in an amphetamine fueled orgy in a room that looks like an acid trip in the middle of a remote island
a day in the life of a world leader

new age cult architecture

The idea of Veeky Forums investigating the government for pedophilia is too great of an irony for any of us to pass up.

Yeah I also thought it looked like a mosque.

Just went on /pol/ to check out the lelz and came across another pic.

Looks like a Moorish mosque to me.

great howls of laughter

>Moorish
WAIT, SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ PEDOS N SHIET?

Can someone confirm that it faces Mecca with google maps or something?

this is an overhead view oriented north.

and this is the east wall. Shoddy photo but there appears to be no niche for facing east like in a mosque.

This design must pre-date Islam.

looks like a very simplified levantine arab architecture

About when did this style start appearing?

The stone pattern style is called ablaq,
The earliest dates back to 11th century but the style really took of under mamluks in 13-15th century, the style stayed as regional style in levants and parts of egypt

>Bill Clinton pedo island
???

It's possibly derived from earlier Byzantine architecture in the region. There are similar styles in places like Italy and Corsica, so you could call it a pan-Mediterranean thing.

OP's example definitely looks Levantine though.

What the hell is this about anyway?

>golden dome
dome of the rock
>blue and white stripes
colors of Israel

2 + 2 = ?????

It's based on Levantine architecture. I think it makes sense for it to have a Levantine dome (though the gold plating on the Dome of the Rock is actually pretty recent).

stripe pattern is roman

And the Cube looks like a Byzantine church

Stripe patterns are Roman/Byzantien too, but this one is clearly based on Levantine/Egyptian ablaq, like . Roman/Byzantine stuff like pic related is a very different style. The dome also looks Levantine, and I've never seen a Byzantine church that was just a little cube with a dome. The patterns on the pavement outside also look Levantine, similar to what you can see in .

This is a good thought.

Whatever its function, the basic structure (that surface area, anyway) is quite similar in appearance to the Qaaba: quasi-cubic structure the size of a house, with an offset door/portal featur one one side.

Funny how there's a ladder in that pic, like the local HVAC guys are just finishing a job on the opening foyer for the Gnostic pedo dungeon, boss. Real good now, be back on Tuesday.

kaaba has no function, its empty inside

The sacred black stone in the Kaaba which Muslims kiss and touch on their pilgrimage to Mecca was in fact dedicated to Shiva who in Vedic astrology is represented by Saturn.

The worship of Saturn is at the core of all secret societies and Satanism.

I was not speculating as to the Kaaba's function (that building has one, you twerp). but instead with regard to the mysterious illuminati building on pedo island.

Just because the Kaaba is "derp, empty", does not mean that it is a building without a function. It is a religious building which serves as a literal focal point for a religion, and so it clearly has a function in that regard.

It's also not even true that the building is empty; there are a handful of ornaments inside. It's just that almost nobody actually goes inside. If you are actually interested in learning and seeing more, simply youtube videos of this.

It's the top of a ziggurat.

Fairly safe to say the facility continues underground.