Convince me not to spend 500k on an investment visa to USA. i only have 800k

convince me not to spend 500k on an investment visa to USA. i only have 800k

give it all to me bro

Where do you live now?

toronto, canada

Please please please give me 7K so i can leave this shitty country.

Why do you want to come here; they have wi-fi in Toronto too, don't they?

>Leave universal healthcare, reasonable tax system, freedom
>Come to USA, world-wide tax on all income for life, healthcare is so bad it makes babies cry, obsession with SSN, credit scores, fingerprinting, background checks

From one greencard holder to you... be sure you like freedom to own guns and have your own antibiotics because moving from Canada to USA doesn't bring much advantage

Dude with that much you could buy at least 10-12 units of apartment rentals. '

Do that and live off the income for the rest of your life. Hell, you could travel as long as you did it somehwat frugally with that much per month

Canada is shit, literally Muslim invasion like in Europe, taxes are also pretty high , and it's full of leftist cucks.
Op , you won't be able to do shit with your money in leftist Canada. Move to hong Kong

You're a fucking retard if you think moving from Toronto to the States will give you any advantage at all

Why not tell him to move to a right-wing country like Iran

Is that you in the pic? You probably need breast implants instead

you can't live of it you know that right? you source of income for living needs to be something else, also did you know we have niggers in the us?

Check the Darkweb instead

Move to Thailand or the Caribbean faggot

That's Jessica Alba you dunce

Are you autistic?

That's got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Don't you have travel visa rights? Just come and visit us during the winter months, and save your 500k

>Dude with that much you could buy at least 10-12 units of apartment rentals.

Where? In Somalia?

He just implied Muslims are bad

And here I am, living with 300$ a month, want to help a fellow user OP?

Where have you been investing? Detroit?

He could easily. Just look into creative financing. Seller financing is easy leverage.

Retarded. Look at investment in Monaco, with 500k in a business or property, and living on the island for 6 months, you can literally have an EU passport in a little more than a year. After that you're free to move anywhere in the EU, and you can rent out your Monaco property.

>Monaco
>Island
Burger spotted

with that amount of money you would be the king in my country and get all the pussies.

pls dont say somalia