Do all his defenses hold up or is he being a sly psychopath and saying the right words?

Do all his defenses hold up or is he being a sly psychopath and saying the right words?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what happens when nerds get popular, it goes straight to their heads.

Well, he made fuck loads of money, he was probably smart enough to do it slower but he decided to get shit done and be rich during his golden years, he is fully uncucked and I respect that. I won't take time to fact check though faggot

>Do all his defenses hold up
What defenses? He's lost over 90% of his net worth.
>he being a sly psychopath
I thought that went without saying.

Jesus Christ is coming back soon.

He already came back. Nobody cared.

Martin is the messiah of neetism, our savior, the light of our world

>What defenses? He's lost over 90% of his net worth.
[UNVERIFIED]

>Raises prices of product to remain competitive
>Points out examples from big pharma that greatly exceeded his price hikes during the same time period he was demonized
>Everyone freaks out because muh children
Why is everyone so butthurt that the 'little guy' did something the 'big guys' have been doing all along?

The dude has no defenses. He's just throwing shit and seeing what sticks. He talks about wines in the VICE Documentary video about him, but there's a "Wine For Dummies" book right behind him as he said it.

He's autistic whenever it comes to finance, but he lacks in everything else.

That's just factually incorrect. kys my man.

he just had luck faggot, you don't decide to make "fuck loads of money quickly"

life is all about luck

>The dude has no defenses.
He gives free lessons and advice on YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI

He has an internal locus of control and doesn't care about the ideological trends in society. You just hate on him because that's what your FAKE NEWS parroted again and again. You could just take 5 inconvenient minutes and objectively judge his actions.

If he wasn't a retard he would have bought bitcoin but he's too dumb to get it.

Are you one of those "He just read books to learn things thats not impressive" types of people

he's going to prison for stock fraud.
he'll serve 6-9 years.

Yeah but scienter must be proven do you even know what that is?

he's borderline autistic, has a god complex, made most of his money through questionable means to say the least, and every woman he comes into contact with files a restraining order on him for being a creepy bastard

[UNVERIFIED]

I've watched him hit on girls on his live stream. It's one of the cringiest things you'll ever see. Money clearly doesn't buy charisma.

He bought the patent on a a certain aids drug that ONLY his company owned and immediately hiked the price up 640%. Either you don't follow what this piece of shit does or you're mending hard.

> convicted insider trader Michael Kimelman describes meeting Shkreli in late 2008. Shkreli, a 25-year-old “freakishly skinny, on-the-spectrum biotech trader”
> Despite having nearly 10 years on Shkreli, Tudor was torn apart by Shkreli’s rapid-fire questioning and “psychopathic level of statistical recall and brainpower,” Kimelman writes.
Let's be honest, Shkreli is most definitely autistic.

Oh so now he is only autistic and you made the other things up. Do you have any proofs?

His "defenses" were bad. He could have easily deflected blame onto the insurance and HMO system or just kept his hands clean by appointing a CEO to do his dirty work for him since he was the controlling shareholder. He decided to try and squeeze fifteen minutes of fame out of the situation by being controversial and edgy, and the backlash encouraged the Feds to hunt for some past indiscretion to hang him with.

Let me suck your dick Shkrelli, I'll let you ream my ass whenever you want and you won't even have to buy me anything.

From my understanding the drug was going to be discontinued and no longer produced because of how few people actually bought the stuff.

Let me guess, you're not rich?

The claim that he lost 90% of his net worth is from people saying he lost his company, he didn't.

He's no longer involved in it but he still owns it.

It's 50% being in the right place at the right time, the other 50% is skill.

If you're born into poverty, you can get out of it, just by not being a fuckwit.

It's a toxoplasmosis drug, not an aids drug. The price hike was to fund R&D (Turing puts more into r&d than pretty much any other pharmaceutical) so that they could create a better toxoplasmosis drug, considering Daraprim was made in the 1950's and has debilitating side effects. Insurance should cover it (the price hike is shouldered by (((big insurance companies))), not the little guy--thus why there was a media shitstorm) and if it doesn't, he will give you Daraprim for free. He has all of his bases covered tbqh