I forgot cammy has an air throw
what do you use that for

throwing in the air

rootkit

Imagine if Juri was your mommy gf?

LTG's zeku reaction is hilarious
dumps on the strider shit lmao

thanks but why do you use it over an air to air

I'd probably kill myself because she's worst girl.

LTG is the anti-max

The J*w is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a J*w and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: Ive been found out.

because you can catch a lot of stuff easier with it, for example you can air throw a Laura out of their anti-air shoulder

Abductbirth.

*goobs*

Linne is made for chaining and cruel abuse!

NOW WITHOUT YOU I'M A SOUL FOREVER HAUNTED

>he doesn't main donte

woah really
that's fuckin sick

kekez isn't jewish

Don't worry she's hundreds of years old mentally.

Because you'll only play on PC or play PC games that dont have cross-platform play.

Also, it's good for positioning the opponent. Throwing them back in the corner and such. Start-up is quicker than most air-to-air options and takes priority.

now that zeku can kick fullscreen can people shut up about sfv being stubby?

Dhalsim can do it too and people called it stubby anyway

fuck you infant rapist

lmao nigga it doesnt exist, its a drawing lmaooooooooooo

What did I ever do to you?

But fightcade and melty run on every toaster so that's not an excuse

Linne is an elementary schooler, not an infant.

Have you ever thought maybe people don't give a shit about Melty?

I don't understand how the Dhalsim - Akuma matchup is 5-5.

Where at does Akuma have an advantage? If anyone says close up, you're a fucking retard. They never fucking block. They either spam v-reversal or teleport, there's no in between. It's impossible to punish teleport because it recovers too fast and throw looping them is the most retarded shit because you only get 1 to 2 throws which equal less to 200 damage. Your next throw is probably going to whiff or get jabbed out on some panic bullshit.

The entire matchup is only focused on capitalizing on Dhalsim's mistakes rather than forcing errors on Dhalsim's part. That's not fun, that's bullshit.

I genuinly don't like melty, why play melty when I can just play Uniel on steam?
As for fightcade I don't really know what that is.

Air-fireball.

But there's literally all kinds of games on fightcade including SF and KOF, yet people still dodge me...

>why play melty when I can just play Uniel on steam
Well liking the game more or less is taste, but for example because melty's netcode is not pure shit and it actually has a playerbase and it's not an outdated version.

Can best boy get a birthday VROOM?

infinite has surpassed kusoge
this is KINOGE

>As for fightcade I don't really know what that is.
The fucking state of current fgg

VROOM

Never forget how he was the most hated character reveal in SF history but is now one of the most played characters online.

The busted model in the reveal trailer probably was part of it as he doesn't look as ridiculous when not inflated, but stil.

BASED ABIGAIL WORKING THE VAPPA SMARKS

wow dude
I'm memeing when I call people infant fucker but you're disgusting if she's canonically an elementary schooler

What we watching.

i would play with you but you know, regions and shit

Keep on vrooming my nigga

I'm listening to a bunch of Beyonce songs while doing trials in MvCI.

How viable is Ryus parry?

Any word on if we’re getting another stage or more costumes with Zeku?

play video games
do not end questions with periods

I unironically want this costume

This is an ancient magic robot beam loli of many charge moves.

She only has the body of an elementary schooler though because she recently died.

meme

only use it for heavy reads
if you don't do that it will become too predictable

It wasn't a question, it was a rhetorical demand, where you tell me what the FUCK we are going to watch.

Very...if you’re good.
youtu.be/she6ARJrSnc

Seth is cute!

This is what I'm talking about incase anyone was wondering. When he uses his V-Trigger he gets bigger, and this bigger form was used as the default in the trailer.

His face looks not fucking terrible which is nice. They fixed regular Dante's face in game, but his win screen pose is fucking horrifying.

play video games

to be fair
it actually does look better than the Dante in DmC

alex parry is so braindead

fuck alex btw

Cute. I want to take her home and do lewd things to her while she hibernates.

So wait. It's actually 30 costumes for 30 dollars? What's the problem again?

It’s kind of bullshit how parries cancel v reversals

It's pretty hilarious they took more care modeling his DmC face than his regular face. Shame they didnt both with Ebony, Ivory, and Rebellion though.

I'd have preferred a dmc2/4 Dante, but this one doesn't look terrible. I didn't finish DmC, but at least his face is better than the default. Capcom also made his devil trigger resemble DmC's which is nice.

>didn't even bother to change the weapons
fucking capcom

>When he uses his V-Trigger he gets bigger, and this bigger form was used as the default in the trailer.
Oversight or intentional?

People wanted them to be unlockables in the game,

the problem is paying $30 for costumes lmao
the game should be $30 everywhere

I’m guessing these costumes must be much, much cheaper to produce than SFV’s considering that games $30 pack only included like what the original 16 costumes

this is season 1

Ok fair enough.

git gud

Abigail is a big boy

So I finally started playing Infinite online. I can see why people think the gameplay is shit: tagging makes things too safe. When you run into someone who knows how to abuse tagging bullshit it’s imposoible to punish anything

its a parry
it's as good or bad as your reads

How much has parry changed since then?

if you watch anime you are a child molester
I just always had this idea and know I'm right

What fighting game should I play if this is my favorite book of all time?

sounds like it favors game knowledge. When will Capcom fix this?

depriving people of their fantasies are what make people act on it. anime is a blessing.

Have you seen DmC's rebellion? it fucking sucks.

Why is Cody so OP in USF4?

This week's tournament is Street Fighter Alpha 2.
Friday, October 20 9pm CST.
FT3 Single Elimination.

fggvo.challonge.com/r6fm4lkk

do we like ed's design?

SFV. Main either Rashid or Cammy

It's not that bad against a lot of the typical medium button into medium button pressure strings that SFV has. You can use it to condition someone into going into interruptible staggered pressure or throws. Falls apart against tighter strings though. V reversal parry os in the corner is one of the few neat things about ryu.

arcana heart 3 love max

I slept through the breakers tourney. I apologize. I'll make this one.

No. The battle costume should have been his default.

>we want the chariot audience
no

>heh 30 bucks for some over priced dlc costumes for a busted game that nobody is going to play isnt that bad

why are capcuks so consistently stupid

I liked him better before he became a gorilla.

his english voice and lines are the worst thing in jive desu
also trash rap theme I literally need a mod to avoid hearing

hey dank do you have a cute butt

unironical pederasty

filtered

I do but only his default. Story is too plain and battle costume is too gay. Default fits a dictator/boxer young leader of some organization.