Will evolutionists ever recover?

Will evolutionists ever recover?

I feel like this metaphor has broken down now that weather forecasts have reached a point where they're pretty damn accurate most of the time.

I know this is bait, but Evolutionary Biologists & Forensic Anthropologists =/= weather forecasters

No, this is the death blow. this comic converted me to judaism

Comparing a Prognosis to a scientific hypothesis is just a particular type of retarded

Look mom I used the r word again. Wait until you see the (You)s I get when I start calling people cucks and autists!

>weather forecasts have reached a point where they're pretty damn accurate most of the time.
I wish that were true but it just ain't.

>Because all scientists are the same.

Right, and Muslims are good theists.

> Let's just forget all the time religion lied to us about end of the days.

Lets demonstrate how silly you are right now.

You say: I don't breathe air.
We say: All humans breathe air.
You say: I know this is bait but other humans =/= me.

That is you.
And we all come here to laugh at you.

Sorry to reference reddit shows, but the new Cosmos with Black Science Man had a wonderful visual metaphor for it. When you see a man walking a dog on a leash, you can looks at the road and predict where the man will take the dog, but you can't predict sporadic movement of the dog around the man

And after their walk, the man and the dog come to the kennels where the dog tells another dog of his journey on the road with the man, and all the joys that that road had to offer, but the other dog instead sits all day doing triple integrals in his head and makes claims of what the road looked like millions of years ago and has the audacity to disagree with the dog that actually walked the journey and even claims that the man does not even exist, that he is imaginary and could never take you to a walk.
Now that is religion versus science.

No you're just an idiot who can't differentiate between theory and practice.

?
???
?????

People exist today that were there at the creation of the Earth?

Nice non sequitur.

Not an argument

You are probably letting outliers influence your perceptions. Short term weather forecasts at present are reliably accurate in terms of temperature. Hell, you can use your phone to look at approaching fronts in real time.

> Science can't predict the future...
> Means it can't know the past! XD

>Can't know what will happen tomorrow.
>But absolutely does know what happened millions of years ago.

Lel

To be fair, when religion even once was right about tomorrow?

>implying science claims to absolutely know anything

More like
>Science Dog: Going on walks is great, there's the exercise, the wideness of the path so I can walk anywhere, the smells of the dogs who went before me, and let's not forget the man who walked me and petted me, my owner, and they were all great. I love going on walks, they make my life better and I learn a lot from it.
>Religion Dog: No, they don't! No, they don't! Walks aren't good for you! You're walking around tempting fate every time you go out! My dad told me that walking is bad for you, and he's never lied to me before! The holy Beagble says that there's no such thing as a wide path (factually incorrect), and those smells were just planted by the Bulldog down under to fool us! That man who you claimed is your owner doesn't exist, the only owner who exists is mine REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Science Dog: Even though you're totally batshit crazy, I'll agree with you because your friends over there look like they're getting ready to go on the offensive. Have a good one.

>Science claims
>Science
>claims

Science neither claims nor can claim anything.
People do.

Why get in to semantics? Why would you ever want to argue semantics?

It isn't semantic, more like terminology question.

You can twist it all you like but it always ends the same way for science dogs.
The science dog in his adamant disbelief and faithlessness which is rooted in fear of the unknown bites the man (God) who tries to take him for a walk every time the man tries to help him, and in his wasteful end the kennel people have to put the science dog to sleep as he is just not compatible with the world around him which leaves the science dog with no joys while in kennels nor does the science dog ever get to know the joys of the outside and that road, however wide or narrow, short of long it was.
And more importantly the science dog never got to know the affection of the man (God) while on that journey.
How pitifully sad that is.

Okay then
>implying scientists claim to absolutely know anything

>bites the man (God)
But that's the thing, science dog never bites the man, he walks WITH him, not against him. Science hasn't disproven God, and probably never will, just that God isn't the idea that we've convinced ourselves he is
However, the religion dog is the one who's going to be put to sleep if he can't learn to control himself, as he bites everybody, both dog and human, that he comes across that doesn't agree with his incredibly narrow viewpoints.

How will they ever recover?

Selection is actually harmful for many dogs.

>natural selection
Is this a parody comic or self-congratulatory sophistry for YECs?

>The evolution of pets
>Natural selection
>Natural

Lel

Yes but that's artificial selection not natural selection

Christ, why do Christfags want the world to end so badly?

dogs breeds going full retard is caused by their domestication in non hostile environments and human intervention in their reproduction based on a parody of eugenics, only aesthetic traits are selected with total ignorance of eventual results which systematically lead to biological degeneracy. Also dog owners are redneck subhuman shitlords

natural selection doesn't do what the pic says, either, because:
1. a lab doesn't turn into a beagle, which turns into a daschund, which turns into a poodle, and
2. the dogs getting smaller thing is a matter of artificial selection, not natural, as it's humans that are doing this, not nature

t. Abd al Bari

Because it's their ultimate endgame. The entire religion is based on shouldering earthly burden until Armageddon. Earth is shit, humans are inherently shit, Jesus returns, all suffering ends, and all the good Christ cucks get to go to heaven.

Christianity is basically just one long trip to Disney world and all those times is the equivalent of "are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

>Christ, why do Christfags want the world to end so badly?

So they can gloat over everyone who makes fun of them.

>r word
Holy fuck. I want to beleaf that this is ironic shitposting, but Veeky Forums is just leftypol enough for this to be srs

>I think this is ironic shitposting, but it will suit me better if I roleplay that it's not

They know they're a dying breed. They want the world to die before they do.

>ironicaly shitposting about other posters ironicaly shitposting

so meta

That wasn't my point, nor was my post "irtonic", nor is this thread of a decent quality for it to matter. Your post on the other hand is complaining about my meta-ironic shitposting, which is exactly what you complained about; so what was the fucking point?

>"irtonic"
ironic*

I think they have this thing where at the end of the world, god or some baby sheep or whatever appears out of nowhere and magically solves all problems there are, and then everyone gets to be happy. Obviously that's something you want to happen ASAP.

Lol this. Not very christian to be honest.

>If they can't predict the future, surely they can't predict the past

Repeat slowly until you spot the error

Especially considering all the data is available and you can forecast the weather yourself.

>forecasting the weather is the same as observing the functions of dna and natural selection

Wtf I hate evolution now

Nice fallacy fallacy

I check the weather fairly often but I never saw something ridiculous like "100% sunshine/0% risk of rain" while it was raining on me. That's not even a prognosis problem, that's a failure to update their information.

It is. Its all atoms moving around. That's all that's happening

>natural selection

Fuck off

And I'm sure the dozens of end of the world predictions have no bering on the fablibily of the Holy Texts tm?
Or the fact that biblical history doesn't line up with actual history?

lol

Good explanation
What is this? And how is one inscribing proof of something?

First recorded mention of Israel outside of Biblical texts. It's some sort of Egyptian charter or record.

Ok? So?

>Israel is wasted, its seed is not

Wow, Jews have apparently always been cucked and BTFO by stronger peoples. No wonder they want to subvert the whole planet

It shows that biblical history and "true" history are one and the same, and at only fools wish to suppress the truth.

How
How does one vauge phrase mean anything as significant when everything else is pitted against it?

>It shows that biblical history and "true" history are one and the same, and at only fools wish to suppress the truth.

Biblical Israel
>Yeeeah das rite, little Chosen ones, we wuz Meleks n shiet. The Israelite empire was so big and rich that people all over the world visited and admired King Solomon. I aint shittin you?

Actual Israel
>Just one of the many shitty Canaanite states that infest that region.

Only proves that something called Israel existed, now nobody denies that. However, I fail to see how it proves anything else.

No it only proves Israel existed as a political entity back then.

>Meleks
thanks for that, user