LEPEN coin pump in 30

I and a few other will commence pumping LEPEN coin in 30 min. We will not allow it to get lower then it is. Watch the volume for proof of my claim. We are getting ready to launch. WATCH THE VOLUME.

I bet you won't even move it more than 5sats.

the aim is 5-10

>People not buying Lepen while they still can.
>Putincoin just doubled
>Lepen still at an affordable price.

Pretty soon you will be buying at 50 to double. Why not get in now and get an easy 5X?

This guy gets it. The price is starting to move right now

Bless Kek, and bless you user

All aboard the LEPEn train. Its up 4 sats already!

Someone just bought like 8 bitcoins worth or more so

Volume still climbing.

The big BTC groups starting to eye Lepen. VOL attracts VOL.

We'll easily make it to 40 today!

Thats the goal. do your part and buy some to help the volume! The election is coming up fast.

40-50 next floor

Too early, wait for the campaign to start

Also MCRN is relatively cheaper

Transferring Polo to Yobit getting in on the meme train. Lepen to Pepecash.

Keep going

How much did you buy in total?

Not my buy, I have 2.7 mill at 9 stats

That was what im assuming was OP's buy
about 10 bitcoins give or take

OP here. This is from my group. Buy LEPEN!

how much more are you guys going to pump?

15-20 btc more is the goal. minimum. Some members of the group are pretty secretive about how much they have and how much they plan on putting into LEPEN. This is a conservatve guess.

That's buys of half a lepen, not buys of .5 BTC. Just who are you trying to fool here?

If you want to buy a bigger amount, is it good to make a bunch of small buys?

It was a sarcastic response which got lost in text. No shit they are half of a LEPEN coin.

And I suppose that saying someone had put in 8BTC in in this supposed pump when volume has only went up by 2BTC on yobit was also sarcastic?

This reminds me of madman's shitty threads.

ITT: People who can't read charts

That wasnt my claim. What do you want from me? Im shilling LEPEN.

BUY LEPEN.

Both claims were from the same ID, why'd you respond to the first if it wasn't you? Your little group has managed to move it a whole 0 sat from where it was two hours ago, its still at 21.

Youre quite the sleuth! who would have known that this board would have people promoting their own interests?

Seriously though LEPEN will moon, im just trying to speed it up a little.

BUY LEPEN. It will make your dick bigger. Thats a promise.

I put 0.312 btc more into it today.

I already a couple million LEPEN, I'm uninterested in buying more, I just find this failure of a pump amusing.

It will moon but give it a few weeks. We still have the election on April 23rd and May.

So is lepen a meme currency, then?

The vol is going up that is most important. Lepen is going to rocket as the broader crypto community becomes aware

Yes, just like Trump coin. There's money to be had in memes if you get in and out at the right time though.

The guys involved in this are the same dipshits who started Trumpcoin.

Use your head, everyone.

OP here. Total failure. At least i stuck around to admit it.

Do you even know what a user ID is?

Hey I'll give you credit on admitting it, that's better than most anons.

I don't get why people run when found out. Its an anonymous board. Lies, but not the kind that hurt. I just want to make a few bucks like everyone else here. I really do wish I had a group to co-ordinate pumps.