TESLA PASSES FORD IN VALUE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/10/06/goldman-sachs-downgrades-tesla-due-to-concerns-over-solarcity-model-3-launch.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw bought in at 190

Company is literally a giant ponzi scheme.

good

>tesla literally has negative operating income
Yep, nothing strange going on here. Buy more stock!

Speculation investors. Ford is fucked though. EVs are going to dominate the market in the future.

Ford just switches production line to ev's.

Got in at 187. Feels good.

got in at 30 and trade options

feels even better

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thanks for that in depth analysis and argumentation.

maybe in the 22nd century; batteries are still way less efficient than ic.

But electric motors are more efficient than IC. There's lots of interesting shit happening in the battery market right now, my man.

>TESLA PASSES FORD IN VALUE
Well... Ford is losing money.... Tesla is stealing money... I know who's side I'd want to be on (for now)

Wow, I didn't know Tesla was the only car company that manufactured affordable EVs!

i actually just invented a car ran entire on magnets and shit. better pull your money out of tesla soon.

Lucid Air is cool, but everything else looks like a mobile butt plug.

Goldman Sachs is a joke.

Goldman Sachs downgrades Tesla due to concerns over SolarCity, Model 3 launch
cnbc.com/2016/10/06/goldman-sachs-downgrades-tesla-due-to-concerns-over-solarcity-model-3-launch.html

Good lesson for people, whether it's equites or pm, fundamentals are absolutely meaningless

TeslaCoin bout to take off nigga

>tfw short at 220
Increasing my position from here

these fuckers are speculating on the car loan bubble that's going to burst 'any day' now.
that shit will be the catalyst that'll weed out the weak, and leave only a few players in the market. guess who they are betting on to dominate the industry in the aftermath or at least be bought up for much moneros.

>2017Q2
>still thinking there's not a tech bubble

I'm Elon, and it all feels great.

stay mad

hangon anons were saying stocks were overvalued when they were around 180

not experienced in stocks but does this have long term growth potential?

The higher Tesla's stock grows, the more hair he gets.

I live in Arizona and just saw one of these intel self driving ford cars.

If anything everyone should buy some ford stocks soon...

>but the Tesla AP is learning by itself
>Tesla has the most selfdriving data

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8A1pdU-8kQ

Can't make this shit up.

Read this article: Bradford Cornell and Aswath Damodaran “Tesla: Anatomy of a Run-Up”

If you have time, also read this article: Bradford Cornell “The Tesla Run-up: A Follow-up with Investment Implications”

>mfw peak oil happens and Tesla is the only electric vehicle company poised to capitalize on standard cars becoming obsolete

Imo there is a high chance Tesla will be the apple of EVs.