Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
twitter.com/alicesoftmoomin/status/920503586806788096
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how blunt her sword would have to be to not slice her in half when unsupported.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY

Should put the subbed trailer in the OP next time.

>(embed)

ARRRRRRRRISUSOFTO

>Alicesoft/Rance General #671

This shall be named Rance General 671.1

The general has been claimed by the pink thief. Can anybody stop her?

Is the programmer of the quiz game still around?

Or she got a special rest made called pauldron

KEKEKEK

I always wanted to know this: Sill´s first was with Rance?

It was.

>purityfags

>Saying she´s pure

Kou would disagree with you

Whose the 2nd one?

One of the mercenaries of KR. Cecil something I believe

Cecil from Kichikuou. She was a mercenary without lines, but she got a powerup when you deployed her with Milli, so they probably had something going on together.

Cecil

Will Rance get to fuck her this time or maybe she will take Milli's place in Medusa's harem.

I swear I remember a small scene between them two somewhere although I can't remember what happened, either it was talking to her or a start of turn event I can't remember.

>she will take Milli's place in Medusa's harem.
That´s actually not a bad guess.

Put the snake between her tits.

I actually really like the character design in this series. Any other games/artists that come to mind when you think of a really colorful, dynamic, action -packed fantasy?

Ikusa Megami

Was looking through a book from 2002 I hadn't fully read and I found this pic. Hadn't seen it online so I took a shitty photo. If there's already a better version, don't mind me though.

Shadow of War

Cute Maria

I'm kind of worried that the dark lord girls are going to get ignored in terms of scenes and screentime outside of Satella

it feels like they aren't exactly primed to get a lot of screentime

I love this dragon and want to see her survive X

I bet Siezel and Hawsel will get a decent amount of screentime to cover their arc, I don't know what they'll do with Silky and Hornet screams captured prisoner for 90% of the game.

Hawzel and Siezel are likely to get some screen time.

Silky could if she goes to Rance's team earlier than in KR. Maybe Satella could convince her.

Kamilla is a maybe. Less likely than Silky, but more possible than Lexington. We'll see.

Hornet could have a lot of screen time, but this depends on how long and how in depth the Creator Phase is.

So Evenicle needs a "Core i3, 2 gigs of ram and a direct x 9 video card"?

Cecil and Milli are old buddies. It's made pretty clear that they don't fuck, unfortunately. Maybe it'll have been different in canon.

They have a scene when Cecil leaves at the beginning of a turn.

Question:
If Rance apparently makes a great and terrible Demon King the likes of which the continent has never seen, why didn't Gi pick him as his successor?

Maybe Gi had plans? Plans to end the games of the gods?

Maybe his good side had just enough control to make sure that he didn't pick anyone TOO good for the job.

Gi can't pick something he didn't know.

Because that nature only appeared once he became a teenager?

He searched through the entire world to find a successor, but couldn't find one good enough, which is why he went into another dimension.

That implies that he somehow managed to scan over all of humanity and monsterkind to determine if anyone was good enough.

I thought Gi was a big human lover that wouldn't want a brutal king?

Rance was already 17 and going on sex rampages by the time Gi decided to go after Miki.

I doubt it. He hasn't been fucked by Horaga yet. Unless you're telling me he somehow became near all knowing.

Gi has a personality disorder.

His good half was. His evil half was a typical bloodthirsty monster.
Miki also has the makings of a good demon king, hence why Little Princess tends to cause instant game overs when she appears, so it's not like he intentionally picked the worst candidate.
It's just that Rance is clearly even more terrifying than Little Princess when he's the demon king.

>I doubt it. He hasn't been fucked by Horaga yet. Unless you're telling me he somehow became near all knowing.
How did he know about some girl in an alternate dimension who would make a good successor, then?
I assume he had Berksham's Apostles look into it for him.

>How did he know about some girl in an alternate dimension who would make a good successor, then?
He didn't. He thought he wouldn't find someone good enough in the Continent after searching and since he was running out of time he tried the desperate option of searching somewhere outside the Continent.

Maybe Planner somehow made sure that Gi wouldn't learn about Rance in hopes that he would remain a human and cause chaos in the human world separate from the monsters.

But he had Hornet, who he originally wanted to replace him.
What in the fuck changed his mind?

Finding out that Hornet was a whore.

He's a crazy dude. That's for sure. All we know it was a last minute decision.
It could have been for shit and giggles at the end of his life. What does he have to lose?
I mean his last will created chaos in the Demon realm that's for sure?

It's a big mystery. Maybe we'll finally learn in X.

>Whore
But she's still a virgin, at least until Kayblis or Rance get to her, or if you count the uncanonical threesome she was in with Kentaro.

>uncanonical
>X reveals that it not only really did happen, but that Kentarou is fucking all of the women in the Hornet Faction

>This is a good reason for rance to go demon king on their asses.

His evil half probably realized that she would be too soft.

His good half completely regretted his decision to make Miki the demon king, and let Kentarou kill him as a way of atonement. Presumably that half intended for Hornet to be his successor.

I would be pissed. It would be a hilarious parody of isekai bullshit though.

Satella was a virgin.

Anal.

Very Bottom Akuma is cute!

Gi seems like he was a weird guy. He must've been a bitch to work for.

I think the devils will be relevant to the creator phase because of this. Giving Feliss a prominent position in the PV would be weird otherwise, even more so if it turns out to be the actual OP (I doubt it since they usually reveal OPs closer to the game release date if they reveal them at all.)

Kayblis definitely secretly hated him, at least.

His evil half was apparently a lot like Rance.
I imagine that his good half was kinda like Tourin.

I'd find It really weird for X's OP to not have Satella so I don't think it's that either

Could it be most of the OP or is that never done?

Heya bud

Maria is dumb.
A giant drill pierces the heavens not the ground.

Hey.

Oh, these are cool. I don't think we've seen any of this before.

That's the lewdest looking Sill I've ever seen.

This Rance wears a very Helman-ish armor.

It could be the last half of the op or something like that. It feels a bit short.

There are AS ops that are about a minute and a half, but they usually have traditional animation involved.

I'm guessing there's another scroll that they cut from the start.

>Asta left his girl be raped by a tentacle monster
Is he, dare I say it, a cuck?

They got fondled, not raped

What's up

I can't see Hornet doing much if they're drawing inspiration from KR she'll be irrelevant until the last 20% of the game

Hornet and Rance actually getting to interact was the thing I was looking forward to most in X since they shit the bed in KR so if she's just unavoidably captured for more than half the game I'll be really disappointed.

I thought she was dreaming about ice cream

he technically let a monster fuck ramius even if it was sort of him

Post pics from this book.

I did some writefagging for you. I think its pretty mediocre so feel free to chaneg it if you want.

So that's why he looks so miserable in X. He knows that Miki's about to find out what he did while she was captured by Gi.

Speaking of which, I wonder if they going to include Keiko in X. She apparently exists in canon. Maybe they're doing another Sheila and she's the one captured, disguised as Hornet.

Too bad he's still a virgin in canon.

>she's the one captured
They aren't that big of hacks to reuse the same plot twist back to back just to keep her a virgin

The two images I posted were the only real Rance-related ones. It was mostly a dev diary/book about Alicesoft as a company than anything else. I've ordered a couple other books for my collection lately, so we'll see if there's anything interesting in them when they arrive.

Any other Alicesoft stuff?

If Gi picked a child as a demon king he'd be stuck as a child for the rest of their life. At least Miki has a pubescent body, that's ALMOST an adult's. Meanwhile a literal baby or a toddler as the Demon Lord would be pretty stupid no matter how you look at it.

Also Rance would never hit puberty and so he'd never fuck any women, what kind of awful future is that?

Rance was 18 when Miki got picked.

Rance was 17 when Miki became Archfiend.

Oh, I was under the impression he was a kid because of what said. Guess that's irrelevant then

This and that, I'll take a couple photos later on, but don't expect the quality to be great.

Should be 18.

GI 1016 and LP 1 are the same year. Rance is born in January and was 18 during August LP 1.

So Rance turned 18 in January GI 1016 and Miki becomes Demon King sometime during that year before August when Rance 01 happens.

>win auction for one of the X books
>seller immediately puts another one up with the same image and description
can't tell if I'm getting scammed/never getting this or if he has multiple

twitter.com/alicesoftmoomin/status/920503586806788096

Due to the great demand, they are doing a second printing for that 50 page booklet. It's probably best to buy from them instead of outrages auction prices. Sorry, auction-hannies.

Do they ship overseas?

No he isn't. He for sure fucked the waitress at the restaurant he and Miki ran for a while. He just hasn't fucked Miki.

So despite being too dense to be seduced by Miki he fucks a ton of women?
I'm calling bullshit.

AHAHAHAHA

He fuck Kenja Keiko and Hornet in Little Vampire.