Let's admit I have 20k sitting in my bank account and no debt whatsoever

Let's admit I have 20k sitting in my bank account and no debt whatsoever.

What would the best items to invest in?
I was thinking about gold, silver and cryptocurrency, what do you think?

go all in on LBC

Look up Top 15 Cyrpto currencies, use majority of money for the best and the lower percent for the rest. Wait 2 years. Cash out.

I though one of the rule was to diversify my investments?

Yep, those are definitely the best all right. Clearly nothing better out there.

Put some in Bitcoin for long term
Put some in ETH for long term
And put some in Lite, it's been steadily increasing this is the one I'm treating as short term.

Thank you but can you precise me what does ETH and Lite stand for?

I'm only starting out.

Google it you pleb, don't throw money into something you don't know about

They are plugins for limewire that make you passive income by displaying ads

A suit and get a job you have nothing

Currently in college,I live with 200$ a month but I invested 20$ in Reddcoin ,you can give it a shot. It has some nice applications instead of the other shit currencies, it might be integrated in Facebook or YouTube as well, read about it if you're interested.
But your best bet is Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term,if you want to make a quick buck just buy shit currencies when they dip and sell when they rise. If you want to help another user out my btc address is 16GuxQtuLRkT4Xo6QE4PdjHqfuU76vqXRq

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Also,don't be fooled by shills that want to pump the price of an altcoin, look at it's usability irl

Last questions for the crypto, do you guys have a wallet to recommend and an exchange place?

BitBay circlejerk coming through. It is honestly one of the only altcoins that you can actually do anything with right now. The marketplace is ACTIVE, and it has huge potential.

Get in while the getting hasn't got gotten yet.

It also has a wallet for offline storage, and you can buy more $BAY in the marketplace without having to go through an exchange that'll take out large fees.

For your VERY first exchange, I recommend Bittrex. It's pretty easy.

Cheers user

Physical silver
Bitcoin in an electrum/mycelium wallet
Smallcap cryptos - cbx (crypto bullion), LEPEN, siacoin

Why would you wanna put all eggs in one basket?

Long Black Cock?

buy ETH

when-only-farage-will-do

This go fund me page? Wise investment to fight the whiney lefts.

Gold and silver are a single basket?

Yes.

Maximize your roth ira contributions
use robo investors like wealthfront

Don't make a significant investment (more than $100) before you've spent atleast afew months learning this shit.

Its one thing to have random cunts on an anonymous forum tell you what to invest in. Its another to learn for yourself what to invest in through experience.

Remember there will ALWAYS be another investment oppotunity that just as good, if not better than the last.

Theres no good reason to ever make a hastey decition with this stuff.

You'll probably have to loose money to learn and actually put into practise anything I or anyone has to teach you anyway. So just get interested in whatever type of investing seems cool to you and go from there.

The best advice anyone on Veeky Forums could give