A professional dance teacher...

>A professional dance teacher, Mr Lloyd was not a paid member of staff at the university but worked there part-time as an 'evolutionary psychologist.' He carried out research, published material on his own site accessed via the official university server and even gave a number of seminars based on a video he had made relating to the evolution of man.

>Mr Lloyd, a bachelor with a degree in archaeology...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-393381/Lecturer-rebuked-essay-force-feeding-vegetarians-lard.html

lol you're relying upon a dance instructor, with a bachelors who dabbles in pseudo-science for your source of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBOlVTSiOEs
youtube.com/watch?v=LXEiJQP8434
youtube.com/watch?v=0MkTISjmJXM
youtube.com/watch?v=nJUhrp3_xH4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHnjDJpkVc
youtube.com/watch?v=al5SZnjZzgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think anyone here posts about him unironically.

But he's /ourguy/

I honestly don't get all the hate for Lindybeige. Like I watched a few videos and decided I didn't like them all that much, but in every one he states that he's not a professional historian and just explaining personal, amateur theories. And yet Veeky Forums has this raging hateboner for the man.

He seems really interested in history and archeology. Why didn't he go for a Masters or PHD?

sounds like an enemy of the people to me

hahaha top lad

>implying this is some shocking new info
>implying that doesn't make him more qualified than 90% of this board

Absolutely fucking brilliant

fucking gold

My guess is that he lives off of family money. There are enough clues in his videos to suggest that his family is fairly well off, and he seems to like dancing and making videos more than putting in actual academic work (which, for archaeology, requires a fair amount of manual labor). So, if he can still live comfortably while teaching dance, occasionally being involved in video production (TV in the past, youtube now), and only being involved in history through travel and LARPing, why not?

As someone else said, he never tries to pass himself off as some kind of expert. He's just a hobbyist who makes videos talking about things he finds interesting. Like a modern version of a rich Victorian gentleman who reads a lot about history, possibly acts as a patron for antiquarians, and writes about shit he thinks is cool to show off to his friends.

the man tailors, dyes and buys his own $5 shirts, he's on the dole

Reminder that vegetarians were so butthurt about this they got him fired

>pseudo-science
People only use this term to glorify their ideology.

>implying I rely on him

i just like watching autists

lol
fucking based

>they actually printed it, the absolute madmen

This dude is literally shilling his videos on Veeky Forums in person
Of course we hate him

He's the typical nu male fedora tipper tier pseudo hsitorian, just slightly better than Jhon cuck Green

This can't be real

It's 100% real. It's the same article posted in the OP, just under a different headline. I can't find a better resolution of a scan of the printed version. It's WAY funnier with the printed headline and his smiling image beside it.

he can't even dance well though

>There are enough clues in his videos to suggest that his family is fairly well off,

What? No there aren't, and wealthy people don't make advertisements as he does for audible.com

You just think he's wealthy because he has a middle class accent.

he mentions that he went to an expensive boarding school, at least his parents are loaded

Which school?

Also in Britain, at least 50% of the inductees at the best "private" schools are from the state sector, paid thru grants.

just watch the video, he mentions that his father got a job in America, and the school now has special security systems for the children of russian oligarchs

He's mentioned working in television and film more than once.

He has hundreds of videos dummy.

He has zero (0) credits on imdb.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBOlVTSiOEs
youtube.com/watch?v=LXEiJQP8434

>37 year old
>2006

Holy shit I didn't realize he was so close to 50.

Why we hate this lad Veeky Forums? I thought he was /ourguy/.

Bryanston is pretty good, its fees are in the ~$15k a year range which is high for Britain but obviously not high in absolute terms.

It's 15k per term, $45k or so per year.

This. He also has a video about being poor in college, and he basically says that it's the only time in his life he ever had to struggle financially (by his standards) and he thought it built character.

He has a few videos where he mentions being involved in TV productions, I think one of them was implied to be Ivanhoe. But he only held really low levels positions and mostly in the 90s before things like IMDB existed or were popular.

Omf I forgot he made this

I think we can all agree Lindy > Skallagrim >>>>> scholagladiatoria

How come some many popular/famous scientists who study human behavior are trash. Pinker, Dawkins, etc.

Is it because narrative>truth and science just isn't a very good storyteller?

Reminder that Lindybeige claims

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic
>battle of Zama didn't happen
>Romans carried one pilum
>Vikings weren't real
>berserkers weren't real
>climate change isn't real
>stagnant social mobility isn't real
>castles were defended by three soldiers
>butted mail is better than riveted mail
>operation market garden was a success
>Napoleon was literally Hitler

He claimed literally none of those things. Actually watch the videos before you post low-quality pasta bait.

>>Vikings weren't real

He is saying you shouldn't use the term Vikings to refer to the entire ancient scandinavian culture. Vikings were raiders. Thus, the term "Viking Children" makes no damn sense.

You must be joking, Matt is way better than the two of them combined. He's a HEMA instructor and studied fencing for years. He has deep knowledge of historical fighting compared to Skall who knows only basic stuff and Lloyd who talks out of his ass.

>He has zero (0) credits on imdb.

That doesn't mean much. That's only for the most important cast and crew. It doesn't list the majority of low level positions.

>He's a HEMA instructor and studied fencing for years.

Fencing is going to do you jack shit on the battle field.

I really like the idea of boarding schools, I would even advocate all children should be in state or private boarding schools but I am a bit of a fascist.

>>Napoleon was literally Hitler
so hes like any other anglo

He's going to be way more useful than the other two. He also killed a man with a sword so he has some experience.

>lol you're relying upon a dance instructor, with a bachelors who dabbles in homosexual intercourse to run your country?

You're going to let a middling painter of flowers and shit establish the third reich?

>daily mail

>He also killed a man with a sword so he has some experience.
No he didn't.

You know what? That's pretty fucking based, even if it's Lindybeige.

>>climate change isn't real
source?

>Implying you're any better with your GED.

Delete this bullshit meme

yes he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MkTISjmJXM
youtube.com/watch?v=nJUhrp3_xH4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHnjDJpkVc
youtube.com/watch?v=al5SZnjZzgw

absolutely based

lard so hard

BASED
A
S
E
D

He likes beige and nobody sells that style of collar

sauce or it didn't happen.

>In it he dismissed vegetarians as 'tree-hugging leaf eaters', compared them to the Nazis, mocked them as 'dungaree wearers' and warned of 'muesli belt malnutrition.'

sounds based to me

There isn't any source but it's not hard to believe considering his past. He used to spent his youth in nightclubs and pubs occasionally getting involved in fights. He also said in a couple of videos he's been attacked by hobos with bottles.

that faggot has not killed anyone

>Matt
>faggot

I bet you like watching skallagrim

Yeah, Lindy isn't an expert, nor does he claim to be, but he has some interesting videos; and I think that he, personally, is pretty goddamn bizarre in a funny way. Dance instructor, autist, LARPer, the vegetarian.

Let's be real, He is a nonprofessional history autist like all of us here on Veeky Forums
(still better than John Green)

Someone's gotta be feeding these shitheads disinfo. Might as well be him.

but..but you're wrong

How is his Punic War comic going?

Lmao based.

Pretty much

>Lloyd talks about something wildly outside of his range of expertise.

Why do people do this?

It's because he makes fun of france, frogs and frogaboos cannae handle banter.

Matt while definitely mroe knowledgeable is just soooo fucking boring. Lindy tends to be upfront when he's outisde his field of expertise, and even then he actually has charisma dn is entertaining. Matt is just a dull nerd making too long slipping in uuhhhs and eeeehhhs in every sentence.

Face it, you're not watching youtubers to actually learn stuff about history, you do it to be entertained, and Lindy is far superior there.

To be honest this is all but confirmed. He killed a home invader. I don't know the circumstances.

I personally think he's much better than LindyBeige and infinitely better than Skallagrim but each their own.

>Face it, you're not watching youtubers to actually learn stuff about history, you do it to be entertained, and Lindy is far superior there.

There is an element of entertainment but for the most part I watch Matt to be informed.

why are Anglos so butthurt about him? He's seen positively in the rest of Europe

>
>he's not a professional historian and just explaining personal, amateur theories
Literally everyone on Veeky Forums

>why are Anglos so butthurt about him?
Do you even History?

>academic

Those videos are quite old, he posted another video later stating that he didn't hold the same beliefs anymore, but that he would keep the videos up for achieving purposes or something.

He worked in a circus, TV, teaches dancing and has a Patreon.

He's the modern reiessance of autism man.

What is good for Europe is seen as an abomination to the Anglo. There is nothing more Anglos hates than Europe.

The Anglo fears the Grande Armée

Same reason why frogfags get buttblasted by Lindy so much

Napoleon stuffed the Brits, Lindy often talks about stuffing the French

People who did nothing worthwhile cling to the ''''muh ancestors'''' to feel better about themselves so they take offense in place of people who are long dead

>frogs hate him
>vegetarians hate him
Why does he attract so much hate from effeminate men?

>offense
>not offence

Americans should be banned from this board.