EN: DiaMari Ochinpo Rally

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jzpQ627WHQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsga2WTr6S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did they turned Maru into yurislut/shippingwhore?

blame /llsifg/

Next month Maru will be shipped with Mari and Chika.

song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=9jzpQ627WHQ

Got my refund!

We hope you continue to enjoy Love Live! School Idol Festival.

who would win?

I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to save gems, but missing out on another refund would feel horrible. They couldn't possibly refund this, could they? If they do, I'll kys myself and take intern-kun with me.

You'll just get a single SR card anyway. All the luck was taken away at this point.
Don't kys if they do decide to give out a refund.

>tfw got 500 gems refunded on kotori's birthday
>tfw some people hesitated and missed the chance

The chances of them refunding this are probably a lot lower than the other times they messed up. You can take a chance but I can see nothing coming of this either. Send klab an email about.

Real talk, don’t bother. It’s not a banner banner mixup. This is one of those times it’s just not worth it

>tfw no free gems on Kotoris BD and I'm completely fine with missed opportunities at this point

Printemps is so shit Kiab had to make a “small text error” in order to bait retards into hoping for a refund.

Hanayo is so shit they replaced her with Umi.

I thought Eri's scouting was today.

Did anyone on reddit make a post on this yet?

I got a UR seal so it's not the end of the world if I don't get my gems back.

3 days from now. Or 2.

Just 2 more days

Yeah, under comedy. They don't care.

Unless some of them decide to write emails too, I don't really see this going anywhere. Better monitor that thread.

Kiss Umi

I love Printemps!

We're getting a refund right? Also I rolled for Pana, hate rate up.

Post more printemps please.

Better make lots of emails to them.

Prawntawns isn't Prawntawns without Hanayo, you plebs.

Maybe if there are enough emails but much less likely for a typo then a banner. If it does happen though you'll be able to feel extra lucky about getting another SR!

Printemps is such a good ot3.

who?

I prefer these cute 2nd years tbdesu.

They are cute.

2nd years is definitely very cute too, but printemps is still first for me.

The center of Prawntawns' best songs.

I just sent mine, pls be true.

pana a fat

user a fag

should i pull on the printemps box for that small chance of compensation

>Failed 2 expert level songs

RIP Exp. Since i'm only rank 40, i need all the exp i can get, but i had to get greedy and attempt it for the extra event bonuses.

nigga you need some cards.

But user, I got 1 SSR and SR seal!

Don't worry about it. Eli's box will get you some cards that will heal you and stuff.
And more HP when you level them up.

It's unlikely, more so given that they still haven't fixed it. That said never forget this basic truth: """refunds""" of in-game currency never cost kebab anything at all. It's just bits flipping around in their db. Generosity is easy for them, and it won't make whales scout any less, they're spending hundreds/thousands per month. So it never hurts to push for it, people sometimes act like it's actually some big deal for klab to change some numbers in their database, like refunds are actual for-real-money refunds. But it's not, it's just publicity.

Not unless there is something you actually want there.

Spend, and regret the impulse.
Save, and regret having saved for that long for single SR pulls.
You cannot win the game.

have they ever not given a refund?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsga2WTr6S8

Kanan and Ruby are improving their voices except You

You're new enough it can be forgiven. Remember to bump the speed of easy/normal/hard up to expert (or even master), that should be a big help in getting used to the proper timing for EX songs while still being much much easier then EX. Failing a bit early on is a good sign you're challenging yourself, you'll improve more in the long run that way!

For mere typos? Not sure. They've never failed to for a banner error I think, but I rarely even notice typos anyway.

this is.... really good

Stop avatarfagging.

Please show what you've written in your emails. I have no idea how I can possibly convince Kiab that it's somehow their fault that I'm retarded enough to unironically expect Umi from this box.

I thought about sending an email but I can't think of a proper reason to do so. I'll just enjoy the seals if I don't get a refund.

>tfw I'm literally the only one who gets banned for avatarfaging here
No idea how the rules work

Nah, you're the only one that doesn't know how to ban evade.

Just type out that you saw Umi and you are hoping to get a refund in order to get free cards.
Honesty is the best policy.

"Hello, I rolled in the limited time box expecting to get a couple Umi cards but didn't get any. If there is a description error is there any chance I can get a refund?
Sincerely, poshn."

Good night!

The banner for the Printemps box will be fixed. No compensation gems will be rewarded. We hope you continue to enjoy Love Live School Idol Festival.

Holding hands with Riko

How are you posting right now?

Hey, I served my time already.

I missed makibro...

How do you "avatarfag"? Most of our avatarfags are just waifufags that want an excuse to post their raibus.

You must be really obnoxious if people actually bothered to report you.

It was literally one post and the only post in the given thread and it was just a question with a reaction image

Then you probably posted kotori or maki and people thought you were on those faggots that constantly avatarfags with them

You must be a poshn then. In which case, good riddance.

Let me guess, it was either Kotori, Maki, or Honk?

"The description said Umi was in the box so I scouted for Umi cards but none of the cards were Umi. Please fix the mistake so people don't waste gems scouting for Umi and compensate for any lost gems."

Where's Bouquet Nico?

i want to try to get the refund but i don't want a honoka UR... do you think the typo will still be there when there's rate up for kotori or umi?

Just seal JAV cards and idolize a good girl.

you have 3 boxes
one for honoka, one for kotori and one for pana

You mean like right now?

You!

>banner says Hanayo
>banner shows Hanayo
>title and announcement both say Printemps
They couldn't possibly refund this. R-right..?

It really breaks my heart that people get offended by Kotoriposting.

You forgot to include an emoticon for better results.

Stop avatarfagging.

ah fuck, you're right
turns out i don't want any of these cards...

soooo will the typo still be there when other attributes come out?

My mind says they won't but if you send klab an email and play every part the retard then they may do something. I only wasted 50 gems because the error is so minor.

;-;

Threaten legal action.

No, roll now. Buy gems if you don't have any.

You know what's the funniest joke in Love Live? YoshiRiko HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA It's as bad as EliUmi HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA ChikaRiko is the best
Stupid ACK

Just write like any moralfag would write and bingo!

only real nibbas remember when yoshiriko was still a thing

In the case of a refund, would they refund gems from any of the banners or just from Hanayo? It's too much of a risk for me.

They all say Umi, so any.

>no kemen
good op

Typo is across the whole limited box. If they refunded (unlikely) they'd just refund everything, that's how it always works. But refunds are normally for banner errors, this probably doesn't rise to that level. Doesn't hurt to beg like a bitch though, fuck kebab anyway.

Guys should I scout 5 SRs or 1 guaranteed UR

I always do 5 BT
Once for 3 UR
Other times I get 1 UR and 4 SR

Doesn't matter, you're getting shit either way.

Your call on whether you feel lucky or not. Just remember that the odds only truly hit the long term averages for whales. In the short term there is room for truly bad (or good) luck runs. Over 5x5 bt scouts you've still got a 1/3 chance of lolfivesrs. You have a 2/3 chance of at least 1 UR and some silver seals, so do you want to roll them odds or go for safety? Your choice.