HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF JURY DUTY????

I am a full time student. I live on a college campus which is about 1 hour from this court. I have an exam at the day I am scheduled for.

I do I trick these niggers into letting me out of it?

>not Veeky Forums
i pumped your shitcoins now help me out. okay ? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blcqvrt1T8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=blcqvrt1T8c

Explain to your professor that you have jury duty and they'll let you make it up.

Learn what jury nullification is, go out there, and help some people who are getting fucked over for nothing.

just tell them you hate niggers when you get there and they won't let you sit

You can reschedule jury duty at least once if you have an excuse.

Aren't college students exempt? I remember seeing on the sheet they were

Illegal.

Tell them you are a full-time student. You are exempt. Did you even read the fucking summons?

This to be honest.

Just say flat out "if the man's a nigger, I will insist he is guilty. If he is white, I will insist he is innocent."

Will get you off the jury, but not out of the selection process. You will still end up spending at least one day at the courthouse.

Pretty sure there's a box you can tick that goes something like I do not understand English to the level of which you can make correct decision.

Just tick that box and you won't have jury duty anymore. I did that online.

I would love jury duty if I wasn't a student

Send those bitches to prison

If you're a white male, there is a strong chance you're going to get dismissed very quickly.

Had jury duty twice and most of the cases I was in the jury pool for were either two businesses having a dispute or dindu nuffin.

Almost all of the business disputes were settle out of court and they only want women and non whites for dindu nuffin cases.

Just act like a typical libcuck during selection
Then hang that dindu!

what if I pretended to be a libcuck and they called the dindu a nigger during the trial

i got out of jury duty by telling the judge i didnt agree with the law
>judge goes around asking if everyone would award emotional damages if the prosecution proved it
>everyone said yes, but some older fags trying to get out of it would make a long story about something stupid...bad idea
>judge gets to me and asks questions
>i say "i dont believe in emotional damages, even if the lawyer proved she had them, i wouldnt vote in favor of her getting paid"
>judge explains its the law and i would need to if i wanted to be in accordance
>"emotional damages for a minor car accident isnt real, and i dont sympathize with her"

boom out...just say you dont agree with something...dont make up some bullshit story. just straight up disagree.

Listen here for the best god damn advice ever

>Go to professor
>Tell professor you have jury duty so you can take the exam at a later date
>hope that the professor will let you do it later, and not earlier
>go to courthouse
>tell them you hate blacks
>get the 'no' from the duty lawyers
>basically more time to study for exam

If your professor can only give you the exam at an earlier date, go to the selection place and tell them you hate blacks, then go to your professor and ask to write the exam on the original date

Bonus points for showing up in a Make America Great Again hat

Act shocked lol

I've only had summons once. I logged into the website with the code they gave me, submitted proof that I'm a full time student, and an hour later I got an email saying I was exempt.
Australia has its ups and downs.

Call the court and tell them about the exam

this

I want to be called too, but I don't know if I will get in. I have been locked in the pysc ward over a dozen times. Does anyone know if they ask?

If you are a student you should be exempt.

>be me
>get jury duty
>3 weeks out but register online or whatever i had to do
>thinkni mentioned i was a student
>nothing telling me i was exempt
>weekend before jury duty
>get text saying i ahve been dismissed
>never went to jury duty
>no prolbems that i know of

the end

Tell them you dont think all people are equal. A friend did that once, wasn't called since lol.

Is everyone here under 20?

You're exempt as a student. Your summons will have a box to check off and you send it back.

>I pumped your shitcoins
You're going to fail the exam anyway you fucking subhuman, just go to jury duty.

Did you get it via registered mail?

Didn't think so.

Got called once and would have served but had an install that conflicted with the dates. Told the judge I would be more than willing to serve if I didn't have an install on X, Y & Z days. Judge explained how important it is and again I explained my situation and he let me off.
Was talking to one guy while we were waiting to get called and he was telling me about one time he go called and as he walking in the defendant gave him a little wave and that was it, he was gone. Didn't know the dude either. You could give the defendant a little head nod and a smile and I bet you're get bounced too.