I bought ETH almost at the absolute high

biz should I hold or just kill myself (invested way too much)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/ether
youtube.com/watch?v=VdcZn4ul_dg
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/631pxe/april_24th_next_enterprise_ethereum_alliance/dfqs1u9/
youtube.com/watch?v=0-7IHOXkiV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be $70

You never invest more than you are willing to lose, but at this point, it is not worth it to sell your stash now, just ride with it

the good thing is that these coming months are exciting for ethereum, plenty of announcements and raiden release

>Falling for the ETH scam

Seems like an excellent moment to buy some more ETH.

>I-i-it won't go down further, it'll stay at 200% its base price forever
>T-t-to the m-moon!
Top kek

nocoiners coming out

bitcoin hardfork isnt prevented. China is just doubling down hard + fake news is making dumbasses panic.

Shits great, I love crypto and the irrational market.

Can't wait until the eth crash. I made $1000 off the recent spike and I can't wait to buy more coins.

Tfw you rode from 0.017 to 0.055 with 1k eth

Feels fucking great man, i'm making so much money doing absolutely nothing

hold you fucking retard

Sell, it might go to $20

I sold 80% of my eth, and put a portion of it into litecoin. Segwit activation for litecoin could cause a lot of price movement.

the eth bubble is collapsing. Sell before it drops below $40.

yeah me too. I bought at like $55. I'm gonna risk and wait until the end of April, they said they had some big announcements coming

Glad I put all of my eth into the GUP crowdsale!

Announcement isn't coming till May.

>mfw I just bought more ETH

B U Y
T H E
D I P

>Announcement isn't coming till May.
source?

there was never much proof for the event happening anyway

when the fuck is raiden coming

Don't sell. You don't want to be one of those guys who lost their bottle and are back here complaining next week when it hits a new ATH. Relax.

the dip haven't even started yet

LOOK AT THIS!
ethereum.org/ether
Specifically the section: What's the relationship between bitcoin and ether?
According to the info on the page above it seems like btc and ether are meant to work together and it says "ether is not intended to be treated like a currency." So does ether have any logical real world reason to increase in value more than it has already or will bitcoin be the go to currency that will always have reason to go up in value always above ether too?

they're legally required to put something like that up, or they could be sued when eth declines in value

OP. I bought at the previous all time high 6 months ago. I freaked out and felt awful for a week when it dropped straight away and set up my sell to make everything back +$1 per ETH.

Look how stupid I look now having sold everything right before the price doubled.

Just hold. Yeah you bought at a shit time, but in 6 months ETH will be $100USD and you'll be laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdcZn4ul_dg
remember this guy?

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/631pxe/april_24th_next_enterprise_ethereum_alliance/dfqs1u9/
>Hi everyone, I approximated mid-late April, but it will likely be later in May due to the legal process with respect to dealing with larger enterprises. While I think everyone will be pleased for the continued progress with EEA, I'd rather it not be a basis for speculation, nor was it my intent for it to be when I was asked about the next tranche of members. We're going to do this properly and not rush it. I never said anything about April 14th and 830... I think that is just reddit gossip. Let's all just keep working to improve the technology and the community. AK
>it will likely be later in May

For context Keys is the head of global business development for ConsenSys.

Here's a song for all you ETH holder's

youtube.com/watch?v=0-7IHOXkiV8

Where is the one for BTC?

Who exactly are you going to sue with bitcoin?
The anonymous creator who disappeared off the face of the planet years ago?
Miners?
There is no bitcoin organization

Now you're committed.

It's no longer a short term trade, it's a long term investment.

Hold and check the price in 3-5 years.

I suspect you'll be ok.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VdcZn4ul_dg
is happening the same to me on Dash, just fucking wait, the worst thing that can happend is that ur investment is stuck and u are going to miss a lot of trains on all other altcoins

I bought 2 at $45, 3 at $44.
Gonna buy more.

C U C K MY RETIREMENT INTO PIECES

Fucking Koreans whales

I hope Kim Jong ills blows thm all up and the market recovers. Once the Jews wake up this morning they'll probably get right on making some phone calls.

>70
forgot a zero there m9

Only idiots buy at ATH top.

Bought in @ $29 - my hands don't feel weak yet

Considering taking some GNT profits and buying the dip

cryptocurrencies other than BTC will go down as the biggest set of ponzi schemes ever devised. downright malicious.

t. no coiner

i sold at 52 lel, but i kept 200 eth for fomo reasons

Wait til it hits $20 and then panic sell to me.

>base price

>Crypto

kek, there's no such thing as a base price here. There are no tangible assets or earning to support any of this shit.

how much will ETH go up when the big announcements hit, in april or may? I'm hoping at least $100. If it's only like $70 or so I don't see it's future going higher then $300

10k $ each

eth is literally the nwo currency

>falling for the jewish meme of ETH
Goyim, I...

The node software developper