I lost 75% of my fortune in DASH. help me gain a guaranteed 4-5X on your shit coins...

I lost 75% of my fortune in DASH. help me gain a guaranteed 4-5X on your shit coins. You are my last hope before my wife finds out and dumps my ass.

>help I just lost 75% of my wealth and I want to double down
My help to you is to advise you to seek help for your gambling addiction.

Even split between LEPEN and MARCON. Then

only real answer

Also OP if you really want to insist on gambling anyways these meme coins are probably your best bet, FOMO will set in hard in a couple weeks, though that might be too late to stop your wife from divorcing your ass.

>buying TRASH
nigger you must research before you invest in something. Creating a thread like this is exactly why you are going to lose even more money. My advice is to stop trading shitcoins and accept the loss

should have listened to the people here. l i t e r a l l y not one time since dash went up i heard someone say the price was justified. everyone was just waiting for it to drop.

Your only chance now is small market cap coins with potential for exponential gains

CBX
LEPEN
SIACOIN

NXT

60 % ETH
15 % LTC
10 % ARK
5 % FCT
5 % DCR
5 % NXT
Hold for 3 - 6 months and get rich, then dump your wife for a younger one

Don't listen to this person. He is recommending all the coins that have already popped. He is a bubble follower, and wants you to join in late.

They are successful coins with actual tech, this is why they are reliable investments. They have not "popped" at all. Fucking daytrader, price variations and a correction over a week is not a bubble it's the normal behavior of all markets. Take some perspective instead of trading your coins every 15 min.

>Invests in vaporware
>Calls it actual tech
>Invests in bubbles right before they pop instead of getting in when no one wants them, the smart time

>ETH shoots up 500% in two weeks
>then it drops 33% in less than two weeks
>lmao it's not a bubble just catch this falling knife for me :^)

Milocoin, get in under 1k, get out at 30k+ sats months later, it is really free money

I cant tell who is meming and who is being truthful. Which one will go up as a Guarantee?

None of them are guaranteed you fucking idiot. They're memecoins.
LEPEN, MILO, and MACRON have pretty good odds, because they're backed by real, political meme power rather than lies and wishful thinking. They aren't investments, though; get out when the memes peak.

dude just call wall street and tell them it was an accident and that you didnt really mean it

Lmao

This

Buy high sell low.

Dump wife first??

Don't listen to these idiots. Here's the official cheat sheet. Invest in all of them and close this thread. Go fuck your wife and tell her to start dreaming of a new house because you've made some smart investments.

How do you sync everything up with blockfolio?

Just click on the little plus sign and enter name of coin, what exchange and amount