While not surprising - her departure had been floated previously - moments ago ReCode confirmed that Yahoo CEO Marissa...

>While not surprising - her departure had been floated previously - moments ago ReCode confirmed that Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer "will not be continuing with the new company that was announced today prematurely in a tweet by AOL CEO Tim Armstrong today."

-zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-03/marissa-mayer-out-combined-aol-yahoo-company-called-oath

Admit it, Veeky Forums, you were all just intimidated by her raw sexuality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfaJZAdfNE#t=1m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

400 million loss on the sale of the company because somebody didn't care to responsibly disclose. This pleases me as an IT security monkey.

I literally use this with management to influence decisions and throw in her personal losses for the final bit if I need to.

/r/ing an x-ray of that shirt :3

Hell, she'd probably take it off right now if you hired her as CEO.

>

HYUHHYUHHYUHHYUHHYUH

HYUHHYUHHYAHHYUHHYUHHYAH

how is are the stocks being divided in the merger?

yahoo has a pretty reasonable price
while time warner is over valued?

is that being reflected?

at what valuation etc?
any information on this?

Imma let u finish but elizabeth holmes is the sexiest ceo failure of 2016

Have you heard her speak?

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfaJZAdfNE#t=1m34s

>mfw

H I G H
T E S T

she has such a manly voice

Who in gods name wears a BLACK shirt with a WHITE bra underneath.

Marissa chan notice me senpaiiiiiiiiii

Are you criticizing her avant-garde sense of fashion?

when she fucks a guy she probably murders him afterwords and eats his vocal cords for power

The board hired her to save the furniture. They knew that Yahoo was doomed even if they appointed Jesus. So they wanted someone hip, trendy and sexy to be high profile and keep the ship together while exploring merger opportunities.

Between the laugh, her clothing, the way she does business, and those weird ass princess office parties she threw, it's blatantly obvious that she's an aspie

That theory doesn't really make sense.

They've had multiple chances to salvage the company, but they'd rather waste money and virtue signal with SJW politics

Yahoo was even one of the companies that had a chance to buy Netflix.

Well, their stock price has gone from $15 when they hired her to $46 today.

They wanted someone high profile and they got it. That virtue signalling translated to stockholders making money.

>They had a chance to buy Netflix
Pfft, when?