Anyone got a nice and simple/minimalist Resumé/CV Template?

I've had success in my life regarding getting work at a young age, my resumes were always at least a B+ level and I got many callbacks.

However I am trying to cut down on useless jobs and start fresh with solid references to get myself out of the dirt and finally move out for good at 20 and try to earn an honest living FOR REAL in the trades, and take advantage of the coming labour shortages.

I honestly am looking for a simple, minimalist resume template, and I'm sure all anons could do with some assistance, at least in that simple form or we wouldn't be on a financial message board.

Anyway, hope we can contribute, would love the help. Interested in resumes that focus on credentials and skills, with a smaller focus on employment. Want to start fresh and straight to the point, mostly used as a way of attaining an apprenticeship or entry-level trades job, but would like to stand out.

Love you all, any advice or templates?

Other urls found in this thread:

hloom.com/contemporary-resume-templates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Minimalism isn't necessarily a good thing when it comes to resumes, user (unless you're talking about length which should be 1 page.) You want to stand out a bit visually.

This is a resume that I used to land my last job. Obviously, I have a lot of in-demand skills, but I had friends with basically the same skillset who spent 3+ months looking for a job while I had two offers in 3 weeks.

That's a pretty nice resume. I like how you integrated all these keywords, yet it still looks clean and tidy

This resume makes me feel awful

Great resume dude

What's your salary?

Welp

120 base. I got a 108k bonus last year, but I don't expect that to be typical.

>There are people this brilliant in the world
>I can't even understand your experience
>I didn't know forests could be random
>My maximum likelihood estimation for ever being this smart is 0

You're a beast man.
t. Java monkey who is trying to get into Unreal 4/C++ development

>Graduated in 1958
>Fought in Korean war
Wat

Do people actually like that shit on the right side? Just makes it look cluttered with nonsense.

What programs to make beautiful resumes like these? When I do it in word it never stands out.

Also what's that font?

Use mine.

I just did some minor surgery on one of these
hloom.com/contemporary-resume-templates/
to create

Is the font you used Calibri ?

I saw this resume posted in a thread a few months ago.
I copied this format for my own resume. I am in a different field, so I had to revise a lot.

I am not going to post it.
Thanks user.

Arial.

Hahahahahahaha

>Reverse Psychology Suicide Prevention
Fucking hell...

All that resume for the salary equivalent of 50k in every city/state except for maybe 5 (Chicago being one of them)