/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>And Then the Azalea Flowers Bloom event ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST
>Highest efficiency for grinding is achieved by purchasing eight 4* Memoria from the shop, limit-breaking one, then equipping it and the remaining three. Grind on the 5 AP missions with a Support that has a high drop bonus
>Two new 4* Memoria and new 4* and 3* magical girls were added to the gacha
>Proceed through the story to obtain 2* magical girl Ayame
>Ending will differ based on the choices you make in the story

Current Rate-ups
>4* Shizumi Konoha (Aqua, Balance-type) and 3* Yusa Hazuki (Light, Support-type), ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/97z673FR
pastebin.com/pMYbSKXC
youtube.com/watch?v=CXzQbnRfMBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for bully-free thread

>Last thread actually died before someone made a new OP.
Copy/paste isn't that hard, fellow players! Just refresh the catalog while searching for /PMMM/ before you click Post.

But someone else might make one at the same time and I'll be embarrassed

this image spawned some fanfic fuel about mirror meguca

Regular Madoka: Pure wholesome cinnamon roll that wants the best for everyone

Mirror Madoka: hell know what's in her head

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

But if the thread dies before there's a new one the same thing is more likely to happen.

>OP still fails to mention that you grind white petals on 10AP
also the way it's worded implies you can get only one ending out of all

I grind on 12ap because fuck shells.

Can someone help point me where I am supposed to go to next?

You need to clear all the other quest nodes and have a combined 120 fragments from the girls (which you already hv).

Oh i havent hit the farm nodes yet thanks user

Here's Ayame 4, Hazuki 6:
pastebin.com/97z673FR

and Hazuki 6 was so short I did the rest of part I (Ayame 6, Konoha 9, Intermission) too:
pastebin.com/pMYbSKXC

And that's it for Part I.

Given that Sayaka objectively deserved her suffering the most, which meguca deserved it the least?

Objectively Homura.

Moemura.

I've seen charts where Y axis was "how much they suffered" and X axis was "how much suffering they deserved"

You mean this chart?

Yeah.

I've seen /co/ filling it, though I don't have it saved.

So where does everyone fit on this?

Mami deserved it less than Homura

Mami is a bad girl

literally how

Sayaka someday!

Hence why you copy/paste, pic a picture, set the title, and clear the captcha, but then open the catalog in a new window/tab and Ctrl+F for /PMMM/. If it's still only 1 result (or 0 if we're dead), then click post. Else, don't. We've only ever had a single instance of double-posting the new general.

Someday.

Is Sayaka the weakest magical girl?

Indeed, and someday soon I hope!

Cant wait for the first OG 2*

1* you mean

Don't bully Sayaka. Only I may bully her.

Please don't bully my wife!

She's Kyousuke's wife and she's miserable

She exists to be bullied.

Madoka bullied her by calling Homura her best friend over her.
Mami bullied her by favoriting Madoka, Kyouko, and even Moemura as proteges over her.
Moemura bullied her by killing her witch form.
Homura bullied her by being Homura.
Kyouko bullied her physically, mentally, and later sexually.
Hitomi bullied her cuckingly.
Kyousuke bullied her by tossing her aside.
Elsa Maria bullied her by trying to tear her apart.
Charlotte bullied her by killing Mami in front of her.
Nagisa bullied her by interrupting her romantic confession to Kyouko.
Homulilly and the Clara Dolls bullied her by trying to make her fail her job and get fired.
Madokami bullied her by forcing her to dress up as Moemura when Homura wasn't around.
Akuma bullied her by being Akuma.
Sayaka bullied herself by being honto baka.

>Kyouko bullied her sexually

>salad car fans will have a higher chance to roll for her since they'll have saved tickets/gems since release and sayaka won't release in months

Reminder that the only thing Homu did wrong was she made everyone happy except herself

Shut the fuck up Madoka your opinion doesn't matter.

But Homu is happy, just look at her dance
youtube.com/watch?v=CXzQbnRfMBM

As it should be.

Wow what a martyr. I'm sure everyone is happy that Homura made such a noble sacrifice.

Fuck off, Sayaka

>long hair
Disgusting

S2 will feature a long haired Sallako and a dyke cut Homu.

Go back to /d/, sicko

Happy girls are so best

Why the fuck are she and Yachiyo so gay? And why is she such a slut?

Is there even such a thing as a straight meguca?

Madoka, Sayaka and Momoko

Emiri, Hinano, Shizuku.

No

Iroha is a deconstruction of the parents in another country genre. Next thing you know they're in skintight bodysuits and moving in with college girls.

>deconstruction
There's that meme word again

All of them.

Madoka is /u/

What even is there to do all day in Madoka's nirvana? The girls are stuck there for eternity, there need entertainment

Eroha is Yacchan's little slut.

Each other

According to bonus materials nothing, they're just a group of consciousnesses inside Gretchen controlled by Madoka, who she can split off to do certain tasks like in Rebellion. Sayaka in Rebellion is actually a bit of Madoka with Sayaka's soul and body.

So literally nothing, they're at peace with themselves and can communicate but they're just there. It's why they can have regrets over physical activities like eating or cunnilingus.

>inside Gretchen controlled by Madoka
?

Madokami is basically Gretchen but not insane. She has all the same characteristics, being a giant soul gem-like being that creates a paradise within her that she absorbs people into. You can see the LoC in Rebellion, it's basically just a bunch of witch kisses attached to Gretchen's.

Well if they're inside Gretchen, Gretchen's witch barrier is supposedly like a gigantic version of Homura's fake Mitakihara (an idealized heaven realm), so there's bound to be all manner of cool shit in the LoC to do

Nothing. It's a metaphysical collective consciousness.

>You can see the LoC in Rebellion, it's basically just a bunch of witch kisses attached to Gretchen's
What are we talking about here? The huge kaleidoscope symbol that appears behind Madoka when she comes to fetch Homura?

Yachiyo is an old lonely cake and suddenly this little pink slut appears in her life being all lesbian. I'm surprised she didn't force her on the nearest bed already.

Does this include even the evil magical girls? What would that be like, interacting with the people they victimized?
>heh, sorry...

It's not. They don't have bodies or anything like that.

Read Rebellion's witch manual. I'm pretty sure there was something else too but I remember this was all stated.

Yes.

>Emiri, Hinano
What? For

Since when was not having physical bodies been an issue for souls to dick around in heaven? Its magic nigguh

If Nagisa can't each cheese she can't eat pussy.

They do have bodies since Madoka, Sayaka, and Nagisa personally come down to get Homura.

>Be Madoka
>be Law of Cycles
>Nagisa won't shut the FUCK up about cheese even though I keep spawning infinite cheese for her to eat THERE IS NO MORE FUCKING CHEESE YOU BITCH
Being meguca is suffering

>Nagisa won't stop eating cheese
>Madoka grounds Nagisa from it
>she won't stop whining about it

The law of cycles does not physically exist, it's a concept. It's like a magic container of brain waves.

You could probably write a battle manga about a fight club that the meguca installed in the LoC. Really get creative with the variety of magical girl powers

And that magic container can provide whatever audiovisual playground for those brain waves to fuck around in that Madoka wants. It's basically instrumentality or infinite tsukuyomi

Rebellion literally says it cannot.

It evidently can't simulate cheese, so I find it hard to believe it can provide anything of substance.

The Law of Cycles refers to a person, and that person is Madoka. Madoka has a body and she physically brings magical girls to her afterlife. She's only called a concept because she exists outside of physical reality, and the only way the girls can know she is real is when they are taken up by her.

Rebellion doesn't supply any details about Madoka's afterlife

You are told to your face that Sayaka and Nagisa had regrets over losing the ability to do things they loved in life (Kyouko and cheese).

>She's only called a concept because she exists outside of physical reality
That's not what a concept means. The only reason we "see" Madoka's "physical" body is because that's the only way an animated medium can clue the audience in to the events that are occurring. It's a visual representation of the abstract.

or when she wants to talk to them like she talked to Homura in the after-credits scene in episode 12

>what is animated on screen is not actually what is happening even though there is zero indication of that
okay

It's a visual metaphor. Their physical body is destroyed and their soul is integrated into a larger metaphysical entity.

Of course Sayaka can't be with Kyouko if Rehead hasn't yet got picked up by Madoka, why even bother mentioning this? Nagisa didn't even say "I can't get muh cheese in heaven," all she said was "I came here to eat cheese."

Madoka has to physically touch a girls soul gem with her hands to save them, it's not an abstraction, she really does appear before them. Just like Sayaka and Nagisa physically appearing in fake Mitakihara alongside her. Not to mention Madoka's "collecting" process gathering the meguca's body alongside their soul (hence why they physically disappear).

I like to think that Madoka is just a universal consciousness that's still powerful enough to manifest a physical body whenever or wherever she wants. Putting aside the LoC for a moment, she's still an absurdly powerful magical girl on her own.

Emiri is prob bi but Hinano has regularly tried to get some dick.

>stating your fanfiction as fact
The witch booklet and guidebook literally tell you there is no physical manifestation in the law of cycles. You are told Nagisa came back to eat cheese (IMPLYING THERE WAS NO CHEESE IN HEAVEN) and you just bullshit around it. Sayaka developed feelings for Kyouko and came back to do things with her because she would never be able to do them with her otherwise.

Goddamn you're retarded. Go read the guidebook.

2bh having to spend all of eternity with nothing to do but talk with people would get boring as fuck real fast. How do you stop someone from despairing once they're in the law of cycles?

It's called nirvana, they reached a state of enlightenment where they're never sad and are at peace with their witch halves. That doesn't mean they can't miss loved ones or wish they could go do something fun again.

What you had just said was that she isn't actually there and she's only animated to clue us in to what is happening, which is blatantly untrue.

Madoka directly interacts with girls to take up their souls. Madoka and Sayaka as spooky ghosts at Kyousuke's concert proves that they can communicate. Tatsuya remembering Madoka and knowing what she looks like as a magical girl proves that she is still an individual. Junko even implies that Tatsuya plays with her. Madoka talking to Homura in the post-credits scene is proof that she can communicate with mortals. Sayaka and Nagisa being individuals in Rebellion proves that they're not some sort of hivemind entity. Kyouko, Mami, and Homura being able to see Madoka, Sayaka, and Nagisa moving to take up Homura is proof that they can be seen, and that Madoka can let others see her. Homura being able to do what she did is proof Madoka is physical and is able to be interacted with.

Sounds like a job for Devil Homura

So Madoka and her assistants can manifest physically when coming to retrieve their magical girl charges, but are disembodied consciousnesses when in the LoC itself?

waitin for AP

You're talking to two people. Madoka's spirit manifests to collect souls, she does not create a physical body. She cannot interact with the world in any way other than collecting souls.

Rebellion was a special case because the incubators created a special isolation field where Homura's soul was trapped in stasis. That's the explanation given as to why she could be seen and touched in the guidebook. She couldn't be seen when Sayaka died.

Again, stop spouting fanfiction and go read the fucking guidebook.