/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7aMtMVq
pastebin.com/zzetVALU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Junko!

I love Ouma!

I love my darling husband~ (sweaty edition)

I love Kiibo!

Say something nice about Akane

Mommy!!!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.

I want to come home from a long and stressful day at work and see Maki's smiling face. My worries all instantly vanish as I walk up and kiss her saying "Hello darling". Followed by the synchronous shouts of "Daddy's home!!" as my children run up and I embrace each and everyone one of them (12 in total) with a smile asking them about their day.

And at night, I want to then tuck them each into bed wishing them goodnight. After the last one falls asleep, I walk into our bedroom where Maki is already half asleep from a long and exhausting day. I want to remove all of my clothes and enter the bed and embrace her, pressing my face against the back of her neck as we both echo "I love you" to each other as we cuddle the entire night.

She keeps me warm at night.

>4 /drg/ threads up at the same time
Holy shit.
She is cute

/v/

Why is normie tulpaman so erotic?

Her friendship with Nidai was cute. The scene where she chokes Komaeda made me aroused. That's two nice things!

Miu big family

Iii'VvvEee RrrEeeTttUuuRrrNnnEeeDdd.

Did you self insert as Komaeda?

>when we all make threads at the same time

discord.gg/7aMtMVq
/drg/ all-purpose discord!

I self-inserted as Hinata watching it.

Not a rarepair!
>pancake 253.jpg
That's a lot of pancakes!

>ghost is a delicia

Hello!

MUGI!

It's why you usually say, "ill bake".
Or people call out when they are baking.

Me too!

Literally fuck off

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.
>You must wait 17 minutes before you can make another image reply
Why.

Kotokyuutie!

A while back an user mentioned they wrote a Miu fic. One where Shuichi was processing her death after chapter 4. Assuming FTEs completed. Does anyone have it?

I want Tenko to step on me!

Jesus Christ this is like the 7th one.

Kotoko underage drinking!

>Miu died with no friends
it hurts bros, I want to reach out to her

>YFW you realize that Junko's plan in SDR2 to make a world of Junkos worked, because the entire world of V3 loves killing games and the despair they caused
>There's also an eternal lineage of Junkos masterminding each game

Reminder that Makoto never ever got Sayaka, and even if she was still alive, she'd cuck him with a superior male

No!!!!! Kotoko loves sparkling juice, no alcohol!!!!

STAGES OF THE V3 ENDING

Denial: What the fuck was that? That wasn't the end, was it?

Anger: WHAT THE FUCK KODAKA YOU FUCKING HACK REALLY

Bargaining: C'mon guys we can come up with a better ending right? What would you change? This doesn't have to be the canon ending right?

Depression: Danganronpa's not fiction....even if it is, i-it's not Tsumugi's lying about everything...

Acceptance: DRV3 is a wonderful work of fiction that teaches us that even if it is not real it can still affect us in powerful ways, so it is real even if it is not.

ULTIMATE TRUTH
Y'know, Mugi's the best girl after all!

JjjUuuSssTtt FffOooRrr YyyOooUuu
HhhEeeLllOoo

You're in luck! I'm around and still have this saved: pastebin.com/zzetVALU
I'm glad I still have all the fics I wrote bookmarked on my phone.

Only thing I can think of is this, but I don't think it's what you're thinking of pastebin.com/zzetVALU

So how are you guys doing? Whatcha up to?

I have some sparking wine.

>Acceptance: DRV3 is a shit and I should stop larping.

tfw no ouma only edition

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Guys I'm super scared right now
Trying to find a game to play to pass time until the next game of Dinner, I just stopped playing Day of Infamy

it's more like this hope/despair pendulum succeeded for that reason

>l"adykiller" with piercings and pro musician "heroine"
Wait a second...

Sitting in my own depression, eating like a mouse and wishing for it to be the weekend already, but not really because I work Saturday.
NO alcohol for the kyuutie!!!!

I'm at Ch 6 investigation now. How much longer do I have to finishing the game?

Shirogane best girl!

I just woke up.

I just ordered my self a pizza and then saw its going to take a whole hour. And I might fall asleep before delivery guy gets here.

Hey buddy.

She means well, she contributes at times during the class trials, and has a good friendship with Nekomaru.

Just got back from work. Just going to chill.

Oooo?

Any tips for monolith on mean? I'm getting frustrated.

>Red pill: Tsumugi lied about everything, just like in sdr2 it was just a simulation

Would you like some then?

OUMA
ONLY

Cutest cuckquean!

noooo stooooopppp iiiit

3 hours, I think

Hey man, I'd post an image but I have this weird image cooldown. How are things?

Doesn't that mean she was telling the truth?

I just hit 420 pancakes thanks to the contributions of many kind Oumafags to my collection.

ULTIMATE REAL FICTION takes like 3-5 hours if you aren't speed reading. Most of it is reading, by the way. It's the biggest infodump DR has ever had

>Moogey Lives
I'll take it

Yes, please.
White and sparkling wine are the best. Red wine is blegh, but sangrias are fun. I was thinking of making an Ouma sangria one weekend because his drink looks like one.

I haven't had sangria before I might try it for halloween

Game of Dinner? What?
How often are you happy Poyo? Also that sucks that you have to work on the weekend
Hope you had a good rest user
Keep yourself awake by shitposting on /drg/! But really though find something to keep you awake, wouldn't want to anger that delivery man. What kinda pizza did you order? Local or chain?
You just got back from work? How long were you working today?

>420

She had Kiibo!

I should of just got a frozen pizza from walgreens.
Salerno's or some shit.

Dinner is a multiplayer murder mystery. We've (/drg/ mafia crew) been doing one game a night. We're always open for more players, by the way.

I'm happy on weekends, and in short bursts. I'm happy when I'm doing fun stuff with my bf but then I just feel empty. Le epic bpd face.
And yeah, it's my only workday too. at least I get paid 15 an hour so, wutevs. Then I'm going to a haunted house with friends.

Why do I love Ouma so much?

Because you're dumb

OooKkkAaaYyy.
GggOooOooDdd BbbYyyEee.

Because he's best boy!

Everything's alright. Same as usual. I hope you're doing alright.

>You just got back from work? How long were you working today?

On Mondays and Wednesday nights, the amount of hours I work can vary at my job at the store, depending on how much stuff is delivered by the store that day, for inventory related work. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's not so fast depending on the amount. Tonight it was around 3-4 hours. It's not a job I plan to keep by the end of the year, as my job at the law firm I work during the other weekdays and now Saturday Mornings pays more.

because gay boys are best boys

pppppppppplllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee ssssssssstttttttaaaaaaaaayyyy!

I love being dumb!

We know

Yeah I'm doing fine. I've nearly exhausted pixiv of the Mukuro Makoto art so that sucks.

Tell me about your out-there DR theories, /drg/.

Doesn't matter how crazy, as long as you can explain why you believe them.

Fresh pizza is almost always better user, you made the right choice
Nah I think I'll pass but thanks for explaining
I don't really like getting scared so I don't go to haunted houses but I hope the one you go to is scary! Over here in Georgia we have the Netherworld Haunted House which is supposedly one of the scariest ones
Oh so you have another job in addition to the law firm. Busy busy user. I thought you were working all day or something, nice to hear it wasn't that long

She said yes /drg/!

Not any of these people, but internet is fucking slow.

Congrats!
Do you have a terrible service provider or something?

Touko is lying about her having a split personality.
Genocider is her true identity and pretends to be Toko as a cover. She just shocks her self with her stun gun because she has a pain kink.

So...she was a producer?

Congrats!

Can someone post the tard Akane face

When's the wedding?

Congratulations

If loving best boy is being dumb then that's fine with me!