/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

Previous cycle Traps edition

>Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
Dont miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Understanding the romance system: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved
Hard Mode doesn't change enemy AI, it adds higher Stagger/ Knockdown resistances and increases Stamina consumption and Health damage recieved. More info about it in the wiki. Recommended for NG+

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

====================================

>/ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw
gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/74291952

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj
pastebin.com/XqfsTx3G
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/mx95PT0w
reddit.com/r/dragonsdogmaonline/

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg
pastebin.com/338KVa5X

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

oh does anyone have any of those matt daimon pictures, i want to send them to my brother, he has heard the legends

Traps you say

not quite the same thing

my pawn never gets any hires so im selling out.
pawn is a lvl41 tinyman warrior (also if theres something wrong with the way he's set up, skills/augments/etc) let me know so I can work on that
Ps4: Conop_

aha thats a good shot, i meant like the photoshoped on h is 2 faces matt daimon

Humans get out

I go with Great Windmill/dire gouge/full moon slash, mainly using sword. Those first two skills are excellent.

I'll grab them in a few minutes, I need the company as I clear out the Everfall.

I remember the menu theme on my 360 copy of DD being a lot more somber than the one current one...did they fuckin redo that song but not Into Free?

Excellent kylo ren pawn user

That Eternal Return mix is the same as the old one, maybe your ears are playing pranks on you.
Into Free wasn't their song to begin with and I assume they didn't renew the rights to use it again.

I hate that hair color so much, it doesn't blend with the palette they use for skin tones and everyone uses it even though it looks like shit. If you want a ginger that doesn't look like a feminist with a bad dye job use the top two slots in the leftmost row for hair colors. also don't be retarded and just glance at them on the CC, the lighting for the CC is wonky so you need to check it out in game

Name a better NPC
Name a better armor
You can't

Post your arisen

All
Any
Does it show the brief implied sex scene if you make a little girl arisen?

I hate those top left reds. They're brown

All
Any
this bitch ain't jew tits

please ignore the top left

NIPPLE
WINDOW

Well that's unfortunate since actual red hair doesn't have the blue tones like that lower row red you are using does, that lower row red looks like something a Hot Topic employee would have.

AUGHT AUGHT

AUGHT

It's almost as if we have different characters and don't need to make them for each other.

best trap coming through

Red hair a shit

Consider godsbane if you're using anything other than black, brown or blonde hair.

posted this in the dead thread woops, but anyways i just got back from work, thanks for taking my guy around, hope he helps. Also i hope you like a really deep voice talking to you

Anyone got that webm of the Arisen using the forgery Ferrystone and getting reamed by harpies immediately after?

>unicorn

What's a good/fun Assassin setup? Skills, augments all that shit

I'm not telling you how to make your pawn, i'm telling you you made your pawn look like shit. There's a difference.

Begone thot

Didn't even know anyone was taking her out, cheers m8.

Normal ginger is fine too.

squad goals

nice squad

Post bullying. Pope, Gazer, Daimon, it don't matter.

I'll hire him for a bit

picking him up

Is it possible for my arisen to be my self insert play character but also my wife at the same time?

I mean, if you want to imagine yourself as a grill fugging other grills in a fantasy world, then sure.

How about bullying the Arisen?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

no u

there is no way anyone did reynards quest naturally., without using a guide. I fucking hate it when game devs make quests like this.

I should stop getting great shots in the dark.
Yes

Nice, looking forward to it. I changed her back to fighter if you want to refresh

Anyone?

Playing warrior

>this stream party
Handsome as fuck

He said assassin.

Select your character!
Purchase now: $4.99 each.

I've been doing that, I want to switch it up

>Missing the point the post
I said he should just play warrior and not waste time playing with toothpicks.

Shit joke if assassin is the most fun class and warrior the least

Are Eliminators based off of something (besides Minotaurs) or are they an original monster type to DD?

They're big dudes in helmets

I just realized
>DDO has orcs
>DD eliminators are just green/olive dudes in helmets
Did DD have orcs all along after all?!

STRAIGHT OUTTA WITCHWOOD

CRAZY MOTHAFUCKA NAMED post squads

So what would be a better plot for a DD2? An arisen in a new land or a Pawn looking for his/her missing Arisen in a new land?

Dragon's Dogma has a great story and characters
everyone bitching about it is stupid
literally 2deep4u

Big Boss says hi

How do pawns decide what element to use when choosing a buff, if they have multiple choices?

'Tis weak to fire

enemy knowledge

why are you giving them multiple buffs?

how do they aquire the proper knowledge? just by fighting the enemies or do you need to buy special tomes or some shit

enemy battle tactics (items)

The former, but some enemies have scrolls that automatically give pawns certain knowledge. Generally, if you exploit a weakness of an enemy, or use a certain technique (hitting a drake in the mouth during firebreath, knocking a cyclops over) it can give them knowledge as well

I dunno, for versatility? I just started the game and have a mage pawn for support.

just give them the ice buff it looks the coolest

aha thank y ou so much

i need to tell my pawn to stop standing so far away

Didn't expect that to end the stream like that
Good times all, hope you enjoyed. Next time I'll take some of your pawns out for a spin.

So I tried to make a new character but my name kept getting starred out. I don't have parental controls on. I have no idea what's happening but it's pissing me off.

It's that Time fellow Arisen
Just got the first moonbeam gem of this playthrough

What shall I go get,
rolling a Warrior with Sorc pawn

Trophy jacket.

Was a very good stream, enjoyed watching.

yeah that's what I was thinking that or the exp ring
I don't have a slutfu though

She's a respectable sorceror

Become Assassin and use it then.

fuck it getting dragons glaze

do pawns make decent Rangers? really haven't tried them

I'm guessing they miss a lot

actually theyre REALLY good at landing the big shots

usually the point of having bots with ranged classes is that they don't miss