T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General - Steamcordplaza win forever, so get use to it Edition

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 19th of October:
1512 – Martin Luther becomes a doctor of theology (Doctor in Biblia).
1812 – Napoleon Bonaparte retreats from Moscow.
1813 – The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.
1912 – Italy takes possession of Tripoli, Libya from the Ottoman Empire.
1914 – The First Battle of Ypres begins.
1921 – Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.
1933 – Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 16/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1050551
EU4 DD 17/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1050634

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>Updated Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>[V2] - Make Liquor Great Again by Liquorlad
dropbox.com/s/o42kc4rjg24rtiv/makeliquorgreatagain.rar?dl=0

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>>[V2] - Vickymod v2.5
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>>[V2] - Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>>[V2] - Israel Minimod
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari#Ethiopianism.2C_Back_to_Africa.2C_and_Marcus_Garvey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to report and ignore this thread.

Oh, is this just a continuation of your USSR game?
What happened to them?
Give Crimea but just Crimea to Ukraine.

Why?

Time for the fourth partition of Poland

Kind of but only because I like my country to have relatively historical borders and I was tired of seeing the world look like shit while my country didnt.

Ukraine doesn't even have any cores left

t. R&I/HPM/rob/Alex Grandi

I don't even get this meme, why do they like him? Because he didn't get colonised? Because he did, by Mussolini.
If it wasn't for the benevolence of the Anglo they would have remained occupied.

Are you releasing this mod?

It literally says it's a shitpost thread in the title though.

It just proves my point that there are better options for male monarchs and if you wear anything so much as a robe in the 20th or 21st century, you're either a a fag, a woman, or a Muslim. Military attire looks more fitting on a monarch, especially a proactive one. And no monarch on the African continent in the 20th or 21st century can beat Selassie's stylish appearance.

There was already a sort of Christian sect developing in Jamaica oriented around the teachings of Marcus Garvey and other West African writers and basically Marcus Garvey wrote that Jesus Christ would be reincarnated during the 20th century as an African king or something to that effect. Then WW2 happened and Haile Selassie became something of an icon for his resistance against Italy during the war, kind of like a black Charles de Gaulle. So Garvey's followers decided that he must be the second coming of Christ that Garvey was talking about and started revering him as a god. It's not too strange in that sense.

What's stranger is that he publicly denied being the second coming of Jesus and was a committed member of the Ethiopian orthodox church which some prominent Rastifarians like Bob Marley would later join.

>If it wasn't for the benevolence of the Anglo they would have remained occupied.
Yeah but that's also true for Charles de Gaulle.

Yet another reason female monarchs are absolutely retarded.
Why did anybody ever allow them to happen in the first place? Take everything that makes a monarch good, authoritarianism, leadership, strength, strong will, then have it be taken by a woman. What sense is there in that?

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

What's this pretty lady's name

>Marcus Garvey wrote that Jesus Christ would be reincarnated during the 20th century as an African king or something to that effect
This sounds like bullshit of the highest order, we is gunna be kangz.
Source this meme immediately.

>What's stranger is that he publicly denied being the second coming of Jesus and was a committed member of the Ethiopian orthodox church
At that point why not just run with it? Bunch of illiterate third world savages who think you're God, what could go wrong?

If this is true, then it's pathetic that West Africa has to take credit from East Africa. It's like the Germanics taking credit for Rome (which some do if they're retarded white nationalists who collectivize the white race, same as black nationalists collectivize the black race), even though they have their own merits to stand on.

Wilhelmina.

>Anime pic
Someone make a real thread, please.

Just in time, boys! 2 months left. managed to finish my goals

I'm still testing a lot and idk if people like railroading. the world kind of works on its own without you but if you want you can influence things like I did in the balkans.

They're the nearest heirs by blood?

I think female monarchs are well-suited for 21st century constitutional monarchies where their only job is to smile and look nice. To sort of be a symbolic representative of the nation as a whole. With men this is much harder to pull off as they simultaneously have to fulfil this while appearing to be strong and dutiful, do too little and people might start thinking "what do we need this guy for anyway", do too much and people might start thinking "I thought we were supposed to be a democracy".

It'd actually make some sense if they were both Bantus but Ethiopians have almost nothing in common with West Africans. The Eritreans don't even look the same.

You see this in films and TV shows as well, I know it's a bad example but the Fresh Prince of bel air, where the family was all different shades of black, like that's realistic.

I like it
Is she a nice girl

Yeah, they have the "smile and wave" shit down.
We're definstely going to have some fun times when Charles gets to the throne, as he has said monarchs should have more involvement in politics.

if I had more time it'd be fun to play the Great Game with Britain

So? They're unfit for actual purpose. All women are there for is to make heirs, not be them.

Apparently he didn't actually say that rather it was just a legend and in fact he was massively critical of Haile Selassie.
>A rumour later spread that in 1916, Garvey had called on his supporters to "look to Africa" for the crowning of a black king; this quote was never verified

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari#Ethiopianism.2C_Back_to_Africa.2C_and_Marcus_Garvey

Is it really? I mean nationalism in general is pretty dumb, why not make it pan-continental?

these webms always spike my cortisol

Those in the Horn of Africa have had more contact with Semitics in Arabia and, I might be wrong on this, but that's led to some admixture between the two groups in that area. I think that the original natives in southern Africa also looked vastly different from the Bantus and other West Africans.
Of course, most African diaspora in the world is of West African origin, so naturally they just like to lump together all Africans under one umbrella. Especially the African Americans who have no understanding of Africa whatsoever.

Being unfit for purpose hasn't stopped a lot of monarchs from either gender, the actual qualifications have nothing to do with suitability and everything to do with descent.

Are you converting to liqqy? I could really use some more cheatownering border autism from you.
I thought he was a proto/crypto fascist, not a monarchist? Unless he means a allegorical king, like the lion king.

I unironically think if The Queen showed any sign of dying MI5 would have Charles assassinated immediately. Or at least make him abdicate to William.

It's obvious they've been grooming William HARD to be the next king and literally no one likes Charles.

>one example of a bsd male monarch means every female monarch who is automatically bad should be allowed to run
hmm

He probably didn't actually say that but really I don't know much about Marcus Garvey besides his black-nationalist and back-to-Africa views.

There will definately be a constitutional crisis if he ever rules. It's practically guaranteed he'll fuck about because
1. He wants to.
2. He won't have a long reign anyway, so he'll have to to go down in history, which he also wants.

Are you from Britain or one of the commonwealth realms?

If this cancerous thread doesnt get deleted then mods are cucks.

I'm from the UK aye.

If the only remaining member of a ruling royal house is female, and all other 'candidates' for the throne are unrelated to the royal line, should she be allowed to rule?

I wasn't planning on it but I'll keep the save around just in case

What are you doing up at this hour, young man?

Do you assume that the average Japanese citizen would happily confederate with Koreans and Chinese? Or that the average Eastern European would want to confederate with Western Europe? National identity, language, and history trump pancontinentalist movements, as we've seen with Brexit and the surge of nationalist movements in mainland Europe. Even Yugoslavia and the Aoviet Union couldn't hold together. It's a mistake to assume that Old World countries would be so eager to live under the same roof.

Waiting until the busses start running so I can go into town and buy weed.

>nationalism in general is pretty dumb
Back you go.

Probably not but idgaf either way I'm an unironic globalist.

Why do you hate the Third World so much?

You cheeky bugger, you're lucky I don't ring the rozzers this instance.
Why don't you just get it online?

hopefully this should knock them out of great power status
lads pls talk about games

Well because I want to smoke up now.

So is Robbie back from summer school then?
Did you reload until they got the Congo like I told you to?

Aren't communism and fascism late-game buffs in V2 rather than penalties?

>paying more for a bag of mixed herbs
dafty

In HPM as Russia if I will do Putiatin decision then I will lose decision to claim Sakhalin?

My dealer sells good bags and really the convenience of weed within 10 minutes notice compensates for the cost.

R&I BTFOwned pwned and blown the fuck out.

How did you meet him? I just had this guy down the street whose house stank of skunk, then one day I asked him about it and he agreed to buy it for me but he moved.
Putiatin decision?

r8 these reforms
no that would be too much ebin to handle
*thinks*

>robmod in the OP
kek

>hasn't enslaved the serfs
Nice reddit campaign.

R&I/HPM absolutely seething.

I had been buying from my friend for a long time but he quit so I asked a different friend for his dealer's number and he sorted me out. Just messaged him one day asking for a £50 bag, he messaged me back asking who I was, said I was a friend of so and so, then I bought a £50 bag off him.

druggies are based
>implying I haven't already done that campaign
besides, constitutional monarchy is God's chosen government form and the true moral choice
based

>t. /gsg/
>steamcordplaza win forever
>no warning
>no reminder to report and ignore it
>no reminder to report and ignore shitposting
>updated waggle pastebin
>make liquor great again
>legacy of slovenia
>unhpm
>vickymom
What the fuck is going on?

Decision that gives you core to Kuril island (one you get from event)

>constitutional monarchy is God's chosen government form and the true moral choice

HPM got exposed as being r&i by the mods and reactionary rebels enforced their demands in /gsg/

what did he mean by this

>make a thread for banter
>everybody can see its banter and laughing it up
>alex in the last thread literally in tears
god damn lol whats wrong with him

Honda civic car.
Civic.
Civic "nationalist".
A.K.A: Cuck.

is this based
>implying I'm not a larper

What a strange insult.

>transportation
Based. Post cultual map of Khazakhstan.

Okay, what the FUCK is going on with France and Italy?

How so? Are you saying civic nationalism isn't a meme?
>ireland is released
>doesn't get ulster
Why not? That makes no sense for them ever to lose their core there.

I'm saying that really cryptic pic of a car required like 4 layers of word association to make sense.

Will you take Pomerania? What about Moldova and Galicia-Lodmeria?

Daily reminder that pizzagate isn't real and gamergate was retarded.

Yeah, well, I thought it stretched here. I know it's a popular meme on brit/pol/

pretty normal
(at least before I go fashie)
not sure but I like it
they were a puppet
Ireland still has all its cores
no
I'll be taking East Galicia, Galicia-Lodomeria, and Silesia

Maybe try again tomorrow, Robbie?

r8 my glorious theocracy, the Anglois Imperium.

Any suggestions on a color change? It's too close to the EU's colors and our border looks weird, Eurasia also has too similar of a color to India so I need to change that as well

What if you want con. mon. but you're a regular nationalist?

>thinking genocide will have any effect in nu-HPM
Enjoy killing a whopping 5% of your non accepted cultures.

Why spain

Whats difference between these two? Both give you cores to parts of Sakhalin/kurils you own. But if you do Mission first you cant do claim Sakhalin. But If you do Claim sakhalin first then you can do mission.

The joke was the two are mutually exclusive. That abandoning the doctrines of reaction, tradition, and divine rule mean abandoning every single form of proper rule and adopting "progressive" policies.

t. genny boy
I play on 0.3.7.1

>Italy occupied Istria
>I release Yugoslavia after I annex Serbia and start carving up Bosnia
>Italy cedes Istria to Yugoslavia
>Gets their event for cores on the Italian part of Austria like 2 hours later
>Now have cores on Istria but already gave it away
Stupid Italians.

btw should I take Kosovo off Albania and give it to Yugoslavia. I like their borders as is but it might be a little nicer if Kosovo was swapped, not gonna touch my gross Bulgariums though.

Then do sakh then mission?
What game/mod? CWE? How do you become a theocracy?

>cheating

>Rhodesia
>landlocked colonies

is eu3 lad still posting?
I want to know if the game is worth it, and if so what version/mods/dlcs to get

Leave the borders as is, that Kosovo already seems to be missing the Serb majority part, which is based.
Givr Korce to Greece amd Tetovo to Albania though.

The Spanish and Portugese dictatorships was getting close to falling to communism so I had to invade them to save the people. Also while I let go a lot of colonies to stop them from filling up england and france I also didn't want to keep fighting endless 400k stacks, but 80% of Africa is still in my sphere (when France proposed the Franco-British Union all their colonies and puppets became mine).

The European Union is slowly inheriting the rest of the free states but I'm going to invade Belgium and push my border up to the rhine before they get too strong.

no one respond
yes kosovo is Serbia

>what are air lifts and friendly governments
Agreed.

>Belgian ocean
It's perfect.

Nah I want to leave Bulgaria alone and I'm enjoying this cock-blocked Greece.

Bulgaria was literally the only one of the central powers to come to Germany's aid during the Weltkrieg and they managed to fend off two attempted American invasions before I cheesed it and invaded through Albania. They've been a brave country and I want to leave them in peace now.

>purple eurasia
What did they mean by this?