My beard oil is selling like shit. Actually, it isn't selling at all

My beard oil is selling like shit. Actually, it isn't selling at all.
Here's the link amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XC1D1CL

I will probably just take this down and start over with a new product, unless there are some major flaws that you guys can see. I spent like 100-200 bucks advertising so far for a targeted audience, and got quite a few link clicks, but zero sales.

Which is funny because my previous oil, which looks like complete shit, sold a little bit (also very little but still). amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KV7F0PQ

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XC1D1CL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, I actually remember you. Why not send it to a youtuber to try out and review?

Not one product review. That puts me off.

I had a bunch of reviews on my first one, but amazon removed them all. They changed their policy. You can no longer give away free products in exchange for a review, so I have no idea how to get them.

Worth a try, thanks

What do you want me to do? By a one and leave a good review?

How did you get on the idea for selling beard oil and can you tell us about made / sourced your product?

what the hell does a beard oil do
grows beard? lol

Makes your beard greasy with a stench.

>FBA
>This item does not ship to theUnited States.

What????

Also no guy is going to buy organic beard oil. No man with a beard is that much of a cuck

When I started I figured that you didnt need a whole lot of reviews to get first page on amazon with beard oil. This changed a bit unfortunately.

The first one I sourced from alibaba, 2nd one I make myself by mixing carrier and essential oils.

Lol what. No I just mentioned why I didnt have product reviews.

>he slathers chemicals all over his beard

Good goy, get those estrogenic chemicals

Just sell weed bro, bo bo bo bo, big up!

What's your company website? Easy Breed makes me think of fucking.

Maybe you should stop listing your beard oil under first aid kits and instead put it in the proper category.

And you should also delete those obvious fake reviews. Makes people think you are a scammer.

Bundle it with a fedora and your sales will moon.

Fucking beard oil.

I remember you, where do you advertise it?

You know I think it might be the eyedropper in the photo that's the problem, makes it look clinical. In fact in the other one you have a cardboard box, I imagine the kind of hipster who has a beard has a lot of brown coloured posters and cardboard DIY cutouts.

hi sales pro here

Have your friends buy it and drop moderate reviews in the range of 3-4 stars saying that it's not the best but its good enough, and for every 3 such reviews, have one drop a five star saying that its perfect.

Just trust me

I second this

Genius

thats cuz ur a fucking retard. u deserve to losr money selling that shit product. ur target market is literally so fucking small and so is ur dick

Perfect for the Britistani market

>Beard Oil

Maybe you should bundle them with a black dildo

(OP)
Know your market bro.

As a hipster, the number one thing I look for in a product is a story.

You've gotta make a website and talk about how you're using your great great great Uncle Ulysses S. Grant beard oil formulation. Take pictures of bearded guys drinking beer in a cabin, and write a blurb about how you're more than a "beard oil" bottler, you're "an embassador for better living". Make a quick video of you "going out to the woods" and collecting "natural ingredients" while talking about how you started this company not to make money, but because all the other beard oil's are over manufactured toxic garbage.

Next, you need fucking reviews.
Try to send emails to customers giving discounts if they leave a review.
And don't use those fucking poo2loo fake reviewers who use THE SAME FUCKING WORDING on all their reviews making you look fake. The key to selling to hipsters, ironically enough, is appearing genuine. Don't buy adspace, get Instagram/YouTube/Facebook/Snapchat shills. Maybe if you're really committed hire an SEO to help boost you, but I hear those can be kind of expensive.

this is OPs only chance

As funny as this sounds, it's a legitimate advice.

> unless there are some major flaws that you guys can see
I can't grow a beard, that was your first mistake.

>This item does not ship to Austria

Are you only selling to UK?

Solid advice tbqh

>Also no guy is going to buy organic beard oil. No man with a beard is that much of a cuck

Kek
Memebeards are a staple of numale cuckold culture

My nigga, you got crypto? Send me a little and I'll review the fuck out of your beard oil.
17j5aX1JcPVY2LTYHW8ZznnyMVRaxseRZc
Pic unrelated.

Thanks to you and everyone else. I actually didn't buy any reviews directly though. I simply contacted people who I saw bought beard oil before and asked them to review mine in exchange for an "honest" review.

Oh and yes I only ship to the UK, Shipping to the warehouse in the US is very expensive and something I will only do if it proofs succesful in the UK.

I meant: give them a free one in exchange for an "honest" review.

This. Know your demographic OP.

That's actually good on Amazon. I don't want to read a bunch of literal shills.

Well, you need to have some fake reviews to get real reviews. I actually got a bunch of real reviews to once my product took off a little. But those also got deleted so I'm back at ground 0

OP the white label design looks cheap and nasty

Poor design instantly puts people off, especially hipsters, for whom appearance is everything

Sort your fucking shit out bruv

Some pretty good advice ITT I'll just add that it might help to have a kit of say trimming scissors and a comb so it looks like you're a bit more committed to epic beard culture. Which you know is all too real if you've spent even an hour on YouTube watching beard tip videos

You aren't giving away free products. You are giving away 100% off coupon inexchange for an """""honest""""" 5 star review

The reason it's not selling now is probably reviews like others have pointed out. Aside from that even if it did sell, you won't have many repeat customers.

Do you use your product?
As someone with a beard I can tell you beard oil sucks. My wife bought it for me once and I hated it. It's hard to comb in without making a mess, leaves an nasty film on your beard and starts to stink a few hours after application.

Now I buy beard cream and comb it in to keep my beard manageable. It's much easier to work with, smells better and it's not as messy. I'm a repeat customer for a seller on Amazon.

TL;DR The oils are trash

>amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XC1D1CL

1) Fix the white background. Set it up on some old wood or maybe even a tree stump with an axe resting near by. It's beard oil, play up the manly to a farcical point. Looks like your british, maybe even set it up on a wooden railing of an old british warship. Idk, be creative

2) You're getting slaughtered by "Beard Oil Forest Blend". You need to make more of an impression and focus on stealing their business. Taking 1% of their business will be a 90% boost to your sales

3) The name is mediocre, you obviously won't want to change Easy Breed because its on everything. But Easy Breed would be better suited to a micro-product line. Come up with a different "brand" for everything to fit under. You have two options: 1) Go with nature 2) Go intense. The two products that are "similar" do this. ' forest blend' & 'grave before shave'. I'd probably go with intense because it's such a saturated market, but I can't comment on cultural dynamics in Europe.

4) It's already been mentioned here but come up with a story. Get funny or intense. Make it a bullshit wives tale about your great great grandfather who brought back secret oils from the Hindu Mountains while sailing with the

>Apple starterpack
What lmao? An in Apple iPhone? Apple engineer? People who eat apples?

>muh iMac

>Make it a bullshit wives tale about your great great grandfather who brought back secret oils from the Hindu Mountains while sailing with the

kek. Please do OP and post it here, I love a good bullshit story.

I will do something similar and post if it becomes succesful

He left his beard unwashed for months until it was full of sweat, oils, and potato chip crumbs. Then he wrung it out and bottled it.

The minimalist design only works when you put effort into it. Look at the top seller vs you. You're ass.

Give your friends 5$ to buy one and leave reviews.

you bastard

what the fuck is beard oil why not just sell castration sheers for the millenial faggots your marketing to

So you sell individual units from your house? How does it work if I'm an amazon prime fag and want it the next day and order at the last minute?

How do I get into the 'sell random shit on Amazon' business?

beard oil is a shitty meme

Nope i ship it to an amazon warehouse. It's called "fba", you can google it

>beard cream
Lmao

God dammit, as much as I hate hipsters I have to admit: hipster bro is business savvy as fuck.

>Add-on item

why dont you pair this shit with a brush and include the price of that on your product?

What accessories are used when applying beard oil? Can you put up a picture of someone that used the beard oil and how it might look after?

not op, but beard oil is basically conditioner. it's just for moisturizing the skin under one's beard and making the actual whiskers a bit softer.

you typically just put a few drops in your hand and rub it in to the beard. there's not really an accessory for it that i'm aware of, nor does it make an immediate before/after visual change. i've not actually heard it associated with the numale hipster cuck meme before; it's no stranger than taking care of the hair on top of your head.

source: i've used it for a few years

also, to op:

>add-on item
>doesn't even ship to my country

couldn't buy some even if i wanted to

Have you done a business plan, market research? I just don't think there is a big market for beard oil I have had a beard for 8 years, tried it once, found it useless.
This is just a scam to get Veeky Forums user data through your amazon biz account isn't it. Glad I wasn't logged in