HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greed is going to fuck over so many ethaggots over its unfathomable

Ethereum is pretty successful in tracing a line between retards and non-retards. Ethereum and Ripple are both tools to separate you from your bitcoins.
>create "le epic smart contracts cryptocurrency"
>form an alliance of corporate jews to convince you it will be the future
>retards buy the scamcoin thinking they will become rich
>corporate jews sell it back to them at profit in exchange of BTC and USD
>days later they use that USD to buy more BTC while ethcucks cry bagholding their scamcoin

It's pure pottery

Eth soon. Trust the jews.

>implying they are not merely making you think Ethereum are the jews, while playing for the opposite team
git gud

The jews wouldn't work this hard just to make a few million $. It's obvious that they're pushing for Ethereum to become THE global currency that will be used by everyone. They've wanted this for a long time.
Expect Ethereal to reach 100k $ in a few years.

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
The mind control on the public has already started.

this

I bought at like $7 just a healthy pullback no need to panic

Just makes it even more unlikable, especially when you consider there's nothing special or unique about Ethereum. People won't fall for the scam.

>The public is smart and won't fall for it
kek

They're smarter than you give them credit for. People don't want globalism anymore.

Buuuuut half of them think globalism is a "right-wing conspiracy theory" because they're fucking brainlets by design

>unironically fell for the Ethereum meme
good goy. Keep selling BTC in exchange for worthless Buterincoins

B U Y
T H E
D I P

>don't want Clinton
Reminder that the majority of people voted Clinton and we were lucky the electoral college saved our asses.

>says they don't want Clinton
>provides a fact that argues otherwise
>nvmwegotlucky.jpg
They didn't want Bernie or any other left wing globalist either. UK also voted against globalism. Hopefully the French will too.

>the fact that majority voted Clinton means they didn't want Clinton

>Saved our asses
And here it is April and there still isn't any jobs...

Jobs are up nigger, get up off your lazy ass and take one.

>there still isn't any jobs

Um, you're the one who said they don't want Clinton and then in the same point said more people actually did vote for Clinton.

>what is greentext?
You're not this retarded are you? Clinton was the globalist candidate. You said people didn't want globalism. I was pointing out that the majority voted for globalism.

Holy shit why am I having to explain this to you? You replaced "globalism" with "Clinton" to imply that people didn't vote against globalism but against Hillary. Then in the SAME POST you said that more people actually did want Hillary, as evidenced by the vote. Are you that much of a spastic that you can't see the contradiction in your point? Or are you just a dishonest kike?

>Military and Public security sectors have gone up
>Private engineering sectors have gone up after the H1-B ban

top kek m8, more jobs doesnt mean more 7-11s

No, I implied that Clinton and globalism go hand in hand and that most voted for globalism. Are you a shitskin or something that things have to be broken down this simply for you to understand?

Military is just welfare paid for by the tax payers. They don't produce anything.

>Military is just welfare paid for by the tax payers

Black budget goes to Hawaii resorts right?

You need to learn how to use greentext properly if that's what you were actually implying then, newfag. Regardless of Hillary getting more popular votes from illegal spics the pushback against globalism is surging across the west.

Praise polo stop limit

BUY PIVX

>
>You need to learn how to greentext if that's what you were actually implying then, newfag. Regardless of Hillary getting more electoral votes the pushback against globalism is surging across the west.

Wish I would have been awake early enough to buy that massive dip.

His implication was pretty clear in the original comment, dude. You're just retarded or a new fag.