Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Heimdall Incoming Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.4.0 & 3.4.5 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=921508
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=934396

>3.4.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=923226

>Autumn Events
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=951663
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=947292

>Pre-Release Token Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=949237

>3.5 Teasers
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=950674
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=951359

Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/77eosw/with_the_best_event_ever_coming_to_its_end_how/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Heimdall's comic book uni

I tried to make the new thread an hour or so ago but it wouldn't let me post
Here's the OP I made for future use

I hope Jane gets a uniform

Cancer corpse uni incoming

Jane Foster, no helmet, +10% defenses

Oh hey, an OP using EMH? Nice job!

We're getting either Thordis, Earth X Thor or helmetless/recovered Jane Foster, the bonus is probably going to suck, but she'll get a load more of i-frames.

Quality OP

why thordis

Because while the story was fucking ridiculous (no, seriously, read it and then ask yourself how dumb shit can get) the actual look is nice.

Plus, it's not like Thor isn't getting a nice costume update either in comics.

There's always next time.

His MCU uni will probably be the default, which means that, luckily, he'll probably get his comic long down the road. They don't even need to really make the comic uni white since he wears full body armor and they can use that dope star-field effect for his face.

Really, Thordis is the only Jane uni she has available. She hasn't had any other looks as Thor, and it's not like we're going to get her as just a regular-ass cancer patient or doctor.

I think it's more likely that we won't get any Jane uni, but if we were to get one, Thordis is kinda the only option. I guess they could do helmetless, but that would be a massive copout.

Just like Mordo, or The Ancient One, or Wong, or Strange, or Ant-Man, or Vulture.

Wr're in like a 75% chance of getting comic Heimdall as the original character.

Is singularity worth using a 6 star ticket on? I've had her at 5* forever and have like 200 bios for her.

Okay which Uru should i equip on Cyclops? I don't want to bother learning anything about the mechanic

What do?

yup

No

2 ignore defense and 1 crit rate/damage.

Don't be a cuck, user

Wait what

FUCK YOU

I mean, nice get, men.

In all of those cases, they launched with an MCU uni and the comic character as the default. There's already so many unis in this update (Hela, Thor, Hulk, Loki, Odin, potentially even the Warriors Three) that also having a Heimdall uni seems overkill.

I could see them doing comic Valkyrie as a default and then making her MCU look a uni that launches, but I just don't see that happening with Heimdall. He's more Crossbones than Mordo.

Follow your heart. Barring that, Gwenpool or Black Bolt.

>speed bw

sweet

ded gaem

This must be Keke's apology for shit teasers

how does Dormammu compare to Thanos DPS wise? Gotta choose one to pour my resources

Thanos < Dormammu < Uni'd Thanos

Why is Hyperion bad?

WHO DO I USE MY 6* TICKET ON
>ANCIENT ONE (HAS UNI)
>ROGUE (HAS UNI)
This will be my 9th 6*, so any of these that could help me solo another floor in SL would be great.

power creep

As in everyone's damage numbers scaled up but his or something else?

No, he was considered strong as fuck when he was released because he came with his T2 and this was back when few characters had their T2s. It also doesn't help that the update after his happened to be the update where we got Sharon so it didn't really help him look like a good character.

So it's more that there are better universal's than him now rather than he sucks at dealing damage?

literally the worst update

I mean, he's still one of the better non-native T2 universal characters, but when you compare him to the other Paywall'd characters, he just doesn't hold up. He was the second paywall character, and Carnage got his broken ass T2 after Hyperion was released.

Likewise "damage boost + ignore dodge" made his T2 one of the best in the game when he was introduced. Now though, that's a pretty standard T2 and nothing particularly notable.

His damage is still good, but he doesn't have the damage reduction/i-frame abuse/invincibility of many characters that followed. Ever since Sharon was introduced (in the update after his), characters being able to be either invincible or in i-frames 99% of the time became the norm.

3.5 INFO ROUND-UP:
Confirmed:
>Ragnarok Hela uni
>Ragnarok Thor uni

All-but-Confirmed:
>Heimdall
>Ragnarok Hulk uni
>Ragnarok Loki uni
>MCU Odin uni

Possible:
>Valkyrie (either comic default with MCU uni or MCU default and no uni)
>Skurge
>MCU Hogun uni
>MCU Fandral uni
>MCU Volstagg uni
>MCU Heimdall uni if default is 616

Highly Requested and thus will not be included:
>Beta Ray Bill
>Refresh button for Dimension Rifts

>Highly Requested
>Beta Ray Bill
sure thing memelord

I still remember the trash T2s that characters had at first before NM realized they had to actually be good for players to give a shit. Red Hulk's original T2 was absolutely disgusting.

why is he white?
because they're eskimo brothers

Gimme some advice, dudes. Which character, if any, would these obs work with?

You definitely want to reroll 5

i will fucking rape you

Question from newfag: buy IF uni now or wait for black friday?

They do uni sales on the regular, just wait for one of those.

Unis are still on sale until tomorrow's reset
I say go for it now, I wasn't hear for the last black friday, but I'm under the impression it was more stuff you actually pay money for like VIP packs that go on sale, if unis do go on sale, I doubt they'll get much cheaper than the 750 they are now, MAYBE 500 but I doubt it.

Is the update early next week?

Yep.

0=inferno, dormy
1=inferno
6=qs

reroll 5
the rest I dont really know

Prolly the next one

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/77eosw/with_the_best_event_ever_coming_to_its_end_how/
the state of plebbit

They're right though. Did you seriously waste 10k crystals for a rank up ticket?

Are you saying you spent crystals for this garbage?

why is everyone shitting on this event? if you were saving for magnus pack this would be pretty handy

you are not forced to spend crystals, dumb fucks

>"hurr durr but what about future events? derp herp"

not every event have to be newbie friendly, we already got those cuck boxes and daily quest event for the next update

this was also good for those whales rushing for apocc event

inb4 reddit spacing

reddit formatting

>buy the most expensive pack in the game
>still not enough to get the final reward
J U S T

I already have GBi/Fire on DMM. Is the RR better?

Twist: Hercules is the paywall

oh then no, gbi is by far better
the #0 oby would also be good on hellstrom or satania

Why is Max so Mad you guys?

0 and 6 are the only ones remotely exciting. The rest can pretty much go on filler or rerolling. I want to like more, but the 10% hp recov doesn't really do it for me anymore.

Kindly follow the instructions in the OP image

Today’s teaser:
>Asgard

thor's helmet

Tomorrow: Loki’s helmet

Because he was affected by Black Bolt's scream in his youth. Also because he can't have Medusa's vegana

cynicacuck made a video where he pretends to be a low VIP player for retards so everyone decided to start shit talking netmarble.
but yeah let's ignore how they are giving us a *6 ticket.

How is he one of the better non native T2 characters?

Ignoring the BO, Thanos, Odin and Dormammu he's still worse than Tier 1 Loki, Hellstorm and Ghost Rider.

In a few weeks he will also be worse than Thor and Hela and Heimdall

Not even moderate VIP level players fell for that shit, and even then I’m sure most whales didn’t even fall for it because wtf do they need an extra 6* MRUT for when they already have bought all unis and have MRUTs stockpiled
All NM had to do were make the rewards actually worthwhile, maybe even make the last one a Mega T2 ticket and then we’re talking.

Yeah, the event is trash but cynicacux is trying to pretend he's some sort of low VIP player that understand the struggle of being low on crystals.

His F2P account video was completely separate to his rant about the crystal spending event

thanks mugga

DED!!!!!!!
Should just move to a discord

Then how would we get new people/grow to a Discord

Should I:
Follow my Heart: Dormammu
Follow my Brain: Phoenix
Follow muh dik: Scarlet Witch
I can always rely on the kindness of others to make these descisons for me.

>doing ANYTHING besides following your heart

the heart pumps blood to the dick so you can't go wrong with your dick

Keep for Dormammu or reroll

>All Defense obelisk
>for literally anyone
don't do this

ew, fuck no

EMH Carolbump.

Carol has never been good. People only like her because they're waifufags. prove me wrong.

Nico or Singularity, who gets the 6 star ticket?

Or should I save it for Satanna or something

there's an update in like a week you stupid retarded idiot

how is Yellowjacket as good as magneto and enchantress

i don't understand

he was the original meme

Teaser soon?

shitty teaser for today?

seven minutes?

7 minutes

What did he mean by this?

Chris Hemsworth uni

Looks like shit without the helmet.