Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UxABeyNB
pastebin.com/mNyPzbrM
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1163274530
youtube.com/watch?v=lm9pCg4FAUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous Thread:

Crashing the Mafia!

I bought the game on PC instead of waiting for switch since I wanted custom levels. I thought the modding would be steam-only since it uses the steam workshop, but the devs have mentioned that mods will also work on the GoG version.
Does that mean mods could also potentially work on consoles?

With no survivors

There could be map packs with selected maps that work on all console. The problem with mods on consoles is usually the performance and implementing mods in a way that they just work because consoles can't really tinker around with their setting.

Bump

Oh, good point, I completely forgot about the performance issue. Guess that could be fixed by putting in the graphics menu when playing with mods though.

I'm downloading the SDK right now, can't wait to see what kind of crazy shit I can make with this.
How many of you fuckers are already mapping? I hope we can reach Doom general levels of content and comfyness

How the fuck did this get a second thread

just turn the better mods into more polished dlc?

I'm not too keen on that idea. It's better than nothing I guess, but the appeal of mods is that you can take your base game and add *anything* to it.
If anyone can just download anything, you get complete freedom. If it has to go through official channels, you can kiss any copyrighted or risqué content goodbye. That, plus it becomes useless once the devs move on to something else and stop updating the mods.

Is that hat the Backer-only one? I've never even seen it on the roulette.

it's a red rarity sprint hat, I've never heard of a backer exclusive hat

>Hat Kid does a doggy paddle when swimming
WHEN DOES THE CUTENESS END

NEVER

Well it was in the initial Kickstarter; a LOT has changed since then.

>Pledge $17 or more
>GAME + EXCLUSIVE HAT

>An exclusive in-game hat just for our amazing Kickstarter backers! (only people pledging for this reward will receive the hat and nobody else) + EVERYTHING in the previous rewards!

There were also tiers for several physical rewards like physical copies, shirts, a poster, a statue, etc.

I'm fairly certain I have that hat, and I pirated the game

Noice.

He said last night that after his initial unmodded playthrough he'd wait like 6 months to let some good Workshop levels build up, hope he at least uses the color based on this art before then.

can't launch editor, i am met with this abomination

I tried reinstalling, verifying cache, all that cookie cutter shit, and still nothing. what do I do bros?

Your main game is no longer in the modding beta. Check it.

I wish it didn't end

did you consult with the discord

I'm not sure why this white square is in the background after taking it. it didn't appear that way in game

we need to talk about the OP in future threads
there definitely needs to be a link to the official discord, maybe links to modding tutorials too

the camera has a couple of strange properties

if there are still threads to begin with

/hat/ is not active mostly because the /v/ threads are working exactly like a general so far, we have to wait for mods to get angry or try to shill /hat/ there

Tell them to come here and stop being faggots.

Also an OP would need official discord and link to steam. Small description of game in 2-3 sentences. Maybe speedrun discord too?

>"Talk about Modding"
>"Post Modding"
>mfw bought the GOG version

At least we have confirmation that it'll come to GOG after modding is out of "beta".

when is it out of beta?

This game is visually disgusting. It looks worse than Super Mario Galaxy and runs 10x worse

who fucking knows

Actually I think it looks pretty good at times. But there are other times it looks like a amateur unity game.

Yeah, I saw that. It'll be a tough wait but it's good to know that it's at least actually happening.

>Shitposters in both /v/ thread and General
Christ I thought school wasn't out yet.

>x10 worse
so it still runs pretty fast?

10 bump

My friend was wondering would it be possible to create a world where hat girl loses her clothing, ha ha.

Like maybe she has to do favors for people to get it back? Like with custom cute animations and stuff?

cute

>coop with piggyback,handholding, pattycake
can't wait

Mafia think you need to leave.

Hat Kid? More like Flat Kid.

>want to buy this game
>dont know if my shitty laptop can run it

wat do

Pirate it to test it.

Pirate it and try it out

Flat kid? More like fat_ kid

ENOUGH

Enough? More like EXPAND

Why are her teeth so sharp? She must use them to fend off attackers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
FOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Oh wait. It's you.

Making the op pasta right now: pastebin.com/UxABeyNB
What other things should we include? Any more news or modding guides? Maybe the wiki.

Those are called canines. We all have them.

If you want to be proper, someone needs to
>have a decent guide on the current state of modding. this is important because that will keep the gameplay alive and must be first
>host a booru for both normal and lewd images
>mega link to ost (full and FULL). that is if you want to prevent people from paying for it
>rip all worthy possible audio files out of the game (noose voice lines when)
>link to the official discord but fuck that
>have the manual in there
>pastebin to diary entries

Maybe have 'Co-op and two new worlds coming in 2018.'
It's far from soon. ;_;

Diary entries too sound good.
pastebin.com/mNyPzbrM

Congratulations on thead #2 hat kid

she's so proud

We need some ideas for 1 star, 2 star, 3 star time slow hat.

Well one of them will need to be a jojo reference obviously.

Time Man's or Flash Man's heads would make good inspiration. Time Man would be more appropriate.

Having the console commands might be good for the modding section.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1163274530

Help. I can't stop listening to Your Contract Has Expired.

the only solution is to go fight the snatcher boss fight again

there's already a hat for that though

bullying roomba = wrong

bullying mafia = okay

>link to the official discord but fuck that
I normally disapprove of discord in generals, but this one is hosted by the developers and will probably contain announcements on the game. I don't think it will steal discussion away from the general, but I put it near the bottom anyways.

>have a decent guide on the current state of modding. this is important because that will keep the gameplay alive and must be first
I'll definitely be working on this next, if anyone wants to send me any mods to recommend, I'll put them there.

where the lewd mods

there's this one that removes all her clothes, I don't think they've released it anywhere yet though

I had a nightmare we hit page 10!

Why hasn't anyone drawn her getting headpats yet?

western artists are fetish-obsessed filth

She gets plenty of those from the floor.

>No female crows ever shown.
>This conclusively means a couple homosexual crows in Birdhouse Peak were making gay love.
I can't believe Gears had the fucking gall to portray fucking uhhrmrhu hurahmrgu in the game.

this is going to be an image dump?

What a couple of pecksucking homos

Oh god, it happened again!

why the pink blobbies and the heart eye?

She's been bitten by the love bug, and WANTS TO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Kiero

Underrated track.
youtube.com/watch?v=lm9pCg4FAUI
>My voice can only handle yelling like that so many times!

You did beat Wet Mushroom Heaven, right?

>gog

The mod site needs a manual upload spot. For gog users.

maybe the nexus could have one once there is support

Kiero/Kier/Kuro?
That guy needs to GET LOST!

HAHAHAHA
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Let's sign a contract. Just sign your mark below and we'll have you posting in no time!

>ヮ^

how do you load hell?

>tfw even Yahtzee was won over by the Hat child
Also le page 10 save rave

>great base game
>extremely flexible modding platform
>seeing some of the shit people are already putting into the game
backing the kickstarter is shaping up to be one hell of an investment

I'm wondering if there were originally more boss fights in the game planned. The theme of the Haunted Outhouse sounds like a general boss theme that multiple bosses would have based on the fact that it uses the leitmotif of the game's main theme, as opposed to the other bosses that each have a theme that sounds specific to them.

page 10

RIP at least we lasted 2 threads. Here's hoping for some sweet mods and good DLC worlds in the future.