Pius XIII

This is the Pope we truly need.
youtu.be/O8Ruf4VwBdM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>needing a pope

youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90

Bad theology? I don't think the Catholic church needs any more of that.

Dear God Almighty, I want this guy to be a real Holy Father in reality so fuckin' bad.

>Bad theology?
Since 1962-1969 it was very bad, and His Holiness Pius XIII is exactly a vicar Christ needs right now.

That's what I was thinking when I watched this scene. As much as I love Francesco Papa, I want to hear a modern pope say these exact words.

>I don't have to prove god exists, it's up to you to prove that he doesn't!

You realize this was basically Benedict right?

Comparing Benedict to Lenny Belardo - no, I don't see it at all. Not even close to.

Call no man Father, said Jesus.

Said the Catholic monks from 4th century, preparing canons of the Scripture for liturgical use.

Isn't Pius XIII the main antagonist in the story? An emotionally stunted man-child, still butt-hurt about being an orphan, wanting to make the church as secretive, suffering, and unwelcoming as possible?

He literally says "we need to be more secretive" and "we need to be feared" in the trailers?

I like how this picture includes Elizabeth a d Edward but not Henry. I guess founding your own branch of Christianity specifically to loot a bunch of monasteries and murder anyone who objects, while also fucking as many gold diggers as his cock can handle, doesn't really fit with the overall theme.

What about your male parent?

I'm six eps in, he's kinda a mix of every generic saint you get in movies about saints, House MD and Frank Underwood. And that's pretty intimidating.

Call the virgin Mary I don't give a fuck

Catholics getting salty

England was occupied by an foreign insurgency. He really had no choice but to kick out the Romans and reestablish the true Catholic church.

Can one really point fingers at the 16th century savior of the church when the first pope cut off some guy's ear? Take the log out of your own eye, before you reach for the speck in Henry's.

What are you on about?

>He really had no choice
>reestablish the true Catholic church

That you can't know what Jesus told, you can only believe what the Catholic clergy told you about.

>If you are unable to prove that God does not exist, then God does exist!

Holy shit, this show is meme. Do people actually believe this is how popes/clergy think?