Anti-Crypto Pro-Fiat

So who here is betting on Illuminati World Government Global Centralization and Fiat winning in the long term?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU67jvww3DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Value is a very subjective concept - the "value" of fiat is propped up in the same way as the "value" of bitcoin

That meme is stupid as fuck and your OP is gay

That said, it's not inconceivable that the people invested in fiat will pull dirty tricks in an unregulated market in an attempt to crash assets and create uncertainty

All coiners can do is play dirtier

The NWO is pushing for Ethereum.

The new world money

>The true value of life is 0$, because you are going to die anyway

I don't understand the "bitcoin has no real value" non-argument.

Anything that people want to trade for goods, services or monetary units has value. It doesn't matter if it's bitcoin, gold bars, or a literal bag of shit.

>Anything that people want to trade for goods, services or monetary units has value

This. If society decides that AOL Trial CDs are money, then AOL Trial CDs are money.

Me. Blockchain technology has its uses, but currency isn't one of them. The people thinking that Bitcoin and co. will replace fiat currencies are delusional imo.

>this tbqh

fiat will never be replaced, but the blockchain technology can reinvent the internet

buy ethereum

every 100 yrs or so a new world currency emerges

>tfw sitting on 10,0000 Blackcoin and you have to crash western civilization and all other cryptos in order for it to moon so you can stop hodling
Soon....

If that is the case this time, it'll be a currency based on a basket of currencies similar to SDR or maybe a basket of commodities. It's not going to be Bitcoin guys.

>basket of

To be fair, currency, fiat as well as coins, has_price_, its value is the same. That being convenience, recognition and it's possible to accumulate. Fiat has more recognition, stable price and exchange possibilities, but is inconvenient to transfer a lot of the time, as well as general depreciation in worth. Crypto is convenient to transfer, has momentum, gaining recognition worldwide, more privacy, often deflationary by design.

Both have pros and cons, it's up to you to decide which has the most favorable properties for your use.

You heard me. Bring on the Jones'.

>Both have pros and cons, it's up to you to decide which has the most favorable properties for your use.

Totally agreed - different currencies for different purposes.

For instance, the bulk of my savings isn't kept in either Crypto or Fiat. Spending, saving, investing, trading - all different animals with different needs.

>crypto such as bitcoin has a known maximum, meaning it will always be scarce and valuable
>fiat, more is constantly being printed every day, it's value is at the whims of the fractional reserve banks
Really makes me think

As long a silk road and alpha bay are around they have value. You're not gonna buy drugs online with your credit card.

>being on the wrong side of history

>refusing to profit on the Decentralization Revolution

Seems like a waste of time at best.

Take the Vitalik pill:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU67jvww3DM

W O K E

That's so shortsighted