/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread In honor of that one user who checked last thread without finishing the game edition!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already sort of look like Kiyo, but I just really want to implement some of his design elements into my own style. My face (mouth area) is a complete mess right now so I am trying to look for awesome ways to cover it up.
Got braces with a lot of shit on along with some scars on my lips and around my mouth so I want to cover it up.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.

Tulpaman's beloved and admirable Angie!

Rarepairs for the win

Best giri.

Miu's special chocolates!

MONACA~!!!

goodnight /drg/

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Hardworking husbandos for the win!!

Now you're cutting the middleman and lewding her yourself?

It kinda started off as process of elimination for me. I didn't warm to much of the cast, and most of the ones I did like were killed off pretty quickly. She was always just there in the background being cute, nerdy and relatable about her hobbies.

Then the final trial happened and my sides split apart so many times that even she couldn't sew me back together. At that point I converted fully.

I want to fuck Kaito.

Love you guys.

Koko! Early night for once. Nighto,
/drg/.

>My face (mouth area) is a complete mess right now
Herpes?

I love Tenko!
Good morning /drg/

Done. Should I try opening the editor now?

Additionally, since the user that usually does these at the start of threads appears absent, I love Kirumi!

Am I? I'm confused...

Miu big family

No just in general Acne and rashes along with dry lips and me trying to deal with my Braces

I liked her since the beginning since i enjoyed her commentary but i still dont know what to think of the ending. The way she continuously contradicts uerself makes me think her actual memories conflict with her given memories so she may have been brainwashed but then base personality doesnt change which also means she is normally that awful.

So, how are you guys right now? I'm still fighting an uphill battle named college and the hill keeps getting bigger, I could use some encouragement right now.

Kaede is a weird girl. Shuichi's meekness turns her on and she says he's fine as he is, yet she wants him to be more assertive? Make up your mind! It's like high school all over again.

Good thing you're sleeping well!

That sounds actually kind of badass

Yep, you're all fucking set!

What's up? Shit going hard on you?

You more like that rocker dude from Dexter, with the big guy and super hero with a yellow mask, forgot his name.

Nice picture!

Fuck my phone

I'm feeling very gay.

>Shuichi's meekness turns her on
yeah me too

I'm in the fourth trial right now, planning to go to the grocery store to get some shit and then just keep playing. Then I'll probably play through some of Kaede's FTEs.

Val Hallen, the guitar-wielding Viking god of rock!

N-Not same.

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Same.

Which game had your favorite main trio?

>Makoto Naegi
>Kyoko Kirigiri
>Byakuya Togami

>Hajime Hinata
>Nagito Komaeda
>Chiaki Nanami

>Shuichi Saihara
>Kaito Momota
>Maki Harukawa
>Kokichi Ouma

Included Maki this time since people were angry I didn't a few threads ago. If you hate Maki too much to like V3's trio, feel free to not include her.

Oh no, I'm here, I've just been lurking for a bit since I'm not feeling too great. Thank you anyway though, Kirumibro.
I love Kirumi!

If you didn't feel the same you wouldn't have felt the need to say you don't, with stuttering included. Gotcha.

Toko cute chestlet

Jesus. I look away for one second and we've gone through two threads.

She's looking at him like he's a 3rd class factory worker and she's one of the rich kids.

Focus on your classes. Kyoko would be very disappointed in you otherwise.
Some classes will suck but at least give it your best shot.

I'm thinking about the good old times when we didn't have any blogposts about our personal life here.

2nd game

Shuichi, Kaito, Kokichi

Yeah, but it's mostly my fault. I wasn't taking this as seriously as I should have.

Not DR1. Probably DRV3 even though Ouma pissed me off most of the time.

Damn you and your reverse psychology.
But it's no biggy, for there is no such thing as being gay, we're all humans, and humans are supposed to fuck each other!

There's still time though right? Focus on your studies and don't let go of the motivation, as long as there's still time, you can make it, nothing is lost until you admit it yourself.

Sweet, thanks! Alright, let's get cracking. Oh, but you've been able to change character sprites in the code, Kuzu. Aren't they contained in pak files? How do you change those up?

No problem, Kirumianon. I'll always be there for those with good taste in Dangans. You guys are like family to me.

Hmm, maybe my first major test should be making a Kirumi introduction in DR2 if I can get my hands on the sprites...

>one second
Are you an alien?

I'm 100% sure I'm gay.

Kaede wants to take a sweet, meek man and give him the confidence to be both assertive and kind through her love. She sees the potential for greatness in Shuichi and wants to cultivate it so she can have a sweet, empathetic guy who can still motivate himself to accomplish shit.

What if a girl fucked you in the ass with her clit? You could pretend it's a tiny penis and you'd be straight.

Thank you guys
You encourage my inner Kiyo

I love Junko!

Nah, it's much more simpler than that, the sprites are located in dr2_data/Dr2/data/cg
They're all tga files though, so that's where Danganronpa Another Tool comes in if you want to convert them to png and back again.
What I'm going to do is test out sprite, and music replacement, I'm going to edit e00_002_001.lin, which is the scene where Hinata wakes up at the beach. Gonna make Hinata the same but to spice things up, I'm gonna turn Komaeda into Amami.

Get your priorities straight, and put in the effort. Set your eyes on what you want to do, and be honest with yourself. Don't lose sight of it!

That's both impossible and unlikely.

nice

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, how does editing the code change save files? Do you have to start from the beginning every time you make a change to the code?

It doesn't affect the saves at all, so go ham.

IT'S A FIGURE OF SPEECH

I've still got time for most of my classes, I'm still good
Your right. I should focus on improving rather than worrying.

That sounds good to me!

>if I can get my hands on the sprites...
They should be in Line 49 of this pastebin, unless I'm reading it wrong. pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Whoops

you can literally just convert tga to png with paint.net or gimp or PS without using a tool

No.

Qt Mikan

cute

Yeah it's basically the reverse of when the nice girl tries to turn the rebellious bad boy into a model husband who is both daring and doting.

A Kirumi I don't have! Thank you user.

Kickass, I was worried how that was going to affect the testing.

Made a mistake, it's dr2_data/Dr2/data/all/cg

Not that simple, they will look like this.

V3 including Maki.

If I took that off, would you meet Atua?

Nice mask

I like Mugi

That seems like you're trying to do so on the wrong settings. Something fucked with RGB.

"Meek" is literally an antonym for "assertive". The latter won't get you very far with the former in place.

I'd sponsor a Mugi.

Ah shit, meant to link one to Eh, it happens at 30 to midnight.

top kek

Oh, Kirumi user, I never wished you a good morming.

Can I have a DRv3 version?

>Naegi/Kirigiri pixiv tag is full of Akamatsu/Saihara
Goddamn it.

But that's the thing, at least as far as the LH scene goes. She says his shyness is attractive and he's fine as he is, yet still wants to change him. What kind of logic is that?

Next thing I need to do is resize Amami's sprite to the same size as Komaeda's DR2 sprite, but to do this I need to figure out how much Komaeda's Bonus Mode sprite can be resized to to be the same size.

Well I dunno, it shows up that way when I open the tga file with Paint.NET, I didn't do anything with the settings. I prefer converting to png using the tool anyways.

Don't worry Kyoko-user, I'm sure everything will work out for you in the end!

Morning Junko-user!

That's why she wants to take his meekness and turn it to asseriveness. Kaede wants to turn Shuichi into husband material. She's the kind of girl who subtly tries to organise her SO's life like it's a project of hers. She's attracted to potential and in Shuichi she sees the potential for him to be an extremely competent and forceful person. She just wants him to stay kindhearted and thoughtful when he eventually reaches that goal.

Hello

It would be a bit painful for /u/, but yes, you might have a chance.

familyisagiftthatlastsforever.png

nothing wrong with it

What if I'm suicidal and just waiting to die because I have no end goal in life?

She can obviously see that he's uncomfortable in his current state when she meets him. She's a very perceptive and empathetic person and she was definitely well-aware of the fact that Shuichi was hurting. Her recourse, then, was to assure him that she likes him just the way he is while also nudging him to stop being so self-conscious and afraid of embracing his talent. It's not that difficult to comprehend, really. She likes who he is, but she wants him to be the best him he can be.

Straight ships have to stick together in the dangan fujo universe I guess.

Oh, and good morning to you to, Junkofag
[Spoiler]geez, I'm behind today.[/spoiler]